FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Coffee shop

Coffee shop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My coffee shop lover.

It was a freezing cold Monday. Wrong day to wear a dress to work but I finished early and wanted to get a coffee before heading home to deal with dinner and house work. As I walked past a coffee shop I knew the guy who worked here I always blushed around him a little bit of flirting but I never thought he notice me. Fuck it I'm going in feeling brave I walked In and put my bag down in the corner table within me siting down he walked over and give me a smile I could feel the blushing starting all ready he looked down at my lap and back to my eyes and grinned at me "coffee love you look like you might need warming up" yes please I said then I looked down my dress and ridden up to show the tops of my stockings I didn't move it back down as that grin had done something I could feel myself getting wetter and Horner. I wanted to see where this could go.

Being over my coffee he stopped to chat I started to open up my legs as I was getting wet and damp shit I knew should have put some underwear on, I swear he could read my mind because at that moment he dropped his pencil under my table he got down on all four to pick it up as he did this I opened my legs to give him a full view of my shaven pussy he let out a little moan that was my cue to take my fingers and show him how naughty I could be while he's on all fours in front on my pussy..... more to come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As I'm slowly fingering my wetness just for him I feel him kissing up my leg then he removes my hand to place it with his tongue I can feel my orgasm slowly starting to build up he slowly puts a finger in and being yo beg for more he then puts another one in get harder and harder with his tongue as he does I'm so close to cumming with my moaning he can tell I'm nearly there so with that he put another finger in them take it out an Quickly puts in my ass feeling both my holes full I'm cum there and then begging him to fuck me he says no I'm not done here yet I feel it building up again he's getting harder and harder with me treating me like the naughty girl I'll always wanted to be......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As you reach up to feel him through his jeans you can fill in bulging at the end. Desperate to see what he is like you unzipped his trousers and drop to your knees. He spills out of his trousers with pre-come on the end of his cock you force it into your lips and ravage his cock he is such a big guy who struggle to get this into your mouth. Desperate to feel him inside you you sit up on the table under your legs up friends and to your tiny pussy. Dripping wet and ready to receive him he slowly inside your pussy and you gasp in ecstasy ......

After I've cum the third time he stops and says enjoy your coffee and walks away. I'm sat there needing to be fucked. Gagging to feel his cock in me. He's gone out the back and I can't see him feeling embarrassed and horny as hell as I'm not done yet I leave in my rush to get out I forget my purse. As soon as I get home I head to my room and get to work on my pussy thinking of all the naughty things I want him to do. After i start to run myself a bath getting undressed I hear the doorbell I wasn't expecting anyone so I rap my towel around me and get it to my surprise it's him holding my purse I let him as I didn't want to stand in my door way with just my towel on. I take it and say thanks with that he pushes me to the wall and kisses me I start to bite his Lower lip he kisses my neck I drop my towel I'm in front of him naked he works his way done to my pussy he's says he wants to taste me again he can't get my pussy out of his mind I put my leg over his shoulder and his tongue is working it's Magic I start to pull his hair he's moaning as I do this he can't get enough of me and I've never felt sexy been taken there and then in my hallway with that I pull him up and push him to the other wall I have to have him in my mouth right now I can't wait another minute ......

I kiss him hard and undo his belt and pull his jeans and boxers down I hungry take his cock into my mouth sucking and licking his cock hearing him moaning sends me wild he grabs my hair and pushes my head towards him making me take all his cock in my mouth he pulls me back to my feet then pushes me too the wall he lifts my leg up and rams his hard cock into me it feels so good hands all over me as he fucks me hard. I start to cum hard all over his dick he tells me he wants to cum all over my face so I get to my knees and hold my tongue out he cum everywhere. We say our good bye and he tell me to come into the cafe near closing time and he has lots planned for me he wants to make me his naughty little slut and I'm to do everything he says. I'm so excited I can't wait for the next time I see him

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

» Add a new message to this topic