FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pregnant surprize

Pregnant surprize

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *est_Mids_Nice_Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

willenhall

I want to share an encounter that happened to me at work the other week.

My PA was off on holiday and I was given a temp called Claire who was covering until she came back. Claire was an attractive but geeky looking lady, almost 5"9, long dark hair and glasses. She was also 4 months pregnant. From the moment she started working with me we hit it off and the first week we did nothing but laugh, bet still managed to get all the work done.

The more we worked together the more better we got on. Feeling comfortable with our professional barrier the conversations started to relax until one day we started playing the would you game.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do carry on

And...?? Please do continue...

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

So..

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Could go well this one

going to be interesting

going to be interesting

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

Sounds interesting more please

Would you...

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Go on

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More please

willenhall

The "would you" game was simple. You names someone and you both had to say if you would fuck them. It was a game usually reserved for Saturday night in the pub with my mates.

Anyway it started off quite tame with us picking celebrities but soon moved on to people at work. It was such a laugh and the day passed so quickly. Needing to catch up on my work i then concentrated on finishing off the project I was working on whilst Claire went to help my boss.

As home time approached Claire returned with a much needed cup of tea and sat on the desk next to me. I couldn't help but notice that the top few buttons of her blouse were undone revealing her heavy bussom, held firmly in place by a white lacy bra. Then I realised she was wearing stockings as her skirt had ridden up slightly, but enough to reveal just the glimps of black lace. i could feel a storing in my trousers.

willenhall

I started to print off some work and Claire turned toward the printer and leant forward to retrieve the paper. As she did so her blouse rode up her back to reveal a tasteful tattoo on the small of her back. She then turned back and handed me the papers.

"Before I go home for the night I have one last would you!", expecting her to come up with another jovial suggestion I said go on then. "Would you me?" I almost fell off my chair. "You can't ask that" I blurted unsure if she was joking or not. "I would you!" She replied

willenhall

"I'd love to but you have a boyfriend young lady" I replied in almost a school boy attempt to extricate myself from an awkward situation.

"He's away working and if I am honest I am really horny and really want to fuck you!"

Holy shit she was serious. "So would ya?" She asked again

willenhall

"Yes" I replied. "Everyone's gone home, we are the last ones here" and with that she leant over and kissed me slowly and passionately. I was hard so fast that superman would have been jealous. Now being a bigger than average boy it didn't take Claire long to spot the straining bulge in my trousers. "Can he come out to play?" She teased as she playfully traced her exquisite finger nails along its outline.

willenhall

I didn't need a second invite and slowly ran my hand up the inside of her leg. As I did so she uncrossed them allowing my hand to travel on their journey of discovery. The further my hand went the hotter it got until it felt the material of her knickers

willenhall

I started to rub her pussy through the material of her parts and it was obviously having the desired effect. She then deftly undid my trousers exposing my manhood to the fresh air. The whole time she just stared at my swollen member as if mesmerised by its ridigity. I was turned on now, I gently pulled her knickers to one side and parted her lips with my finger. She was so wet that I was able to easily slip 2 of my fingers into her willing pussy

willenhall

She leant forward and encircled my throbbing beacon of lust and slowly started to wank me with her doer gental hands. This drove me wild with desire. I had to see what the rest of her body looked like.

willenhall

With my free hand I slowly undid her blouse to expose a fantastic pair of breasts and her little baby bump. As I kissed her my free roving hand unclaspped Claire's bra freeing her firm bussom. Much to my delight as I removed her bra her breasts didn't loose any shape or firmness. I then slowly kissed my way down her body taking each firm tit into my mouth, giving it a gentle playful bite before kissing my way to her baby bump

willenhall

At that point I don't know what came over me but I had to quickly grab Claire hand as I almost shot my load, I had read about pregnant fetish but had never experienced it before. My cock was twitching like mad on the edge of spilling its seed onto her hand

Well written got me hard and wanting more...

willenhall

I continued my journey down her body, past her swollen belly over until I found myself between her legs. She quickly tugged and pulled at her skirt until it was all folded benieth her baby mound exposing her skimpy blacke lace knickers, I hooked my fingers around them and gentley eased them down over her legs, taking in the aroma of excitement as they passed my nose on their journey south.

willenhall

I continued my journey down her body, past her swollen belly over until I found myself between her legs. She quickly tugged and pulled at her skirt until it was all folded benieth her baby mound exposing her skimpy blacke lace knickers, I hooked my fingers around them and gentley eased them down over her legs, taking in the aroma of excitement as they passed my nose on their journey south.

Bristol, Thornbury

Go on lol

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Very good nice like it

neath

More please

Fantastic nothing sexier than a pregnant lady

willenhall

"We shouldn't be doing this" I muttered in a pathetic attempt to hide the pure lust that was building up inside me. It was at that moment she slowly parted her legs revealing her puffy but completely shaven pussy. I bearly had time to take in the wonderous sight before me when she gently but firmly pushed my head onto a collision course with her pussy tongue first

""We shouldn't be doing this" I muttered in a pathetic attempt to hide the pure lust that was building up inside me. It was at that moment she slowly parted her legs revealing her puffy but completely shaven pussy. I bearly had time to take in the wonderous sight before me when she gently but firmly pushed my head onto a collision course with her pussy tongue first"
Mmmm can almost smell that sweet pregnant pussy musk

Bookmark. Keep going

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

Cock rock hard reading this.

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

neath

Nice

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Loving it so far

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Enjoying this...

If the opportunity ever came my way...

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

Taking forever to get it told

willenhall

I had never tasted pregnant pussy before but I am glad I did. It had a slightly acidic taste to it but was very enjoyable. I slowly but firmly licked along her pushy teasing her swollen clit with each stroke. She let out a slight gasp of pleasure each time I did this so I focused on encircling her love nub with my lips and gently nibbling and sucking on her clit. She started to arch her back as she neared a state of climax and I looked up hoping to see the look of ecstasy on her face, but instead I was greeted with her baby bump interrupting my view. This sent me into primeval mode and I sucked her clit hard. As she came she pushed my head hard into her now dripping pussy. She initially let out a sharp gasp and realised where she was and I could see tried in vane to muffle her lust.

This is brilliant

willenhall

I stood up gasping for air and looked into her eyes, she shuffled off the edge of the desk and stood with her bulging belly pressed against my bulging trousers. She started to kiss me and the thought of her tasting her own pussy juice made the strain on my trousers even harder.

As we kissed I felt her dainty hands rub up my straining bulge and deftly she undid my trousers, letting fall to the floor. She made quick work of my boxers and I found my cock throbbing against her bump

willenhall

She slowly took my throbbing member into the palm of her soft hand and wrapped her fingers around it's shaft. As we kissed she slowly started to wank my cock in a twisting motion on every stroke. I broke away from her kiss to look down at a most wonderous view

willenhall

With each slow and methodical manipulation of my penis she was inadvertantly leaving a trail of pre-cum over her belly. This was to much for me and my cock started to twitch with an urgency normally associated with me shooting my seed.

I quickly gripped her hand and she sensed her handy work had brought me to the edge of ejaculation. She slowly lowered her hand, which was still gripping my cock and pressed her firm body against mine. She again kissed me passionately and then released my cock.

It sprang to attention but found it's self firmly resting on he pussy lips. "We can't as I don't have any condoms" I whispered

willenhall

"I'm sure your not the father" she replied in her cheeky manner and with that she started to grind down on my cock as if her pussy was begging for its attention.

I gently lifted her up back onto my desk and held her legs in my arms exposing her vulnerable bald pussy, it's lips slightly parted allowing me one fantastic view. By this point all thoughts of safe sex had gone from my mind. Before me lay a beautiful, funny and extremely horny mom to be and she was mine for the taking. I positioned my now ousting cock so that it's head rested between her outer pussy lips before slowly but masterfully I watched it's length disappear inside her until my waist was grinding at hers.

willenhall

With each thrust I could see her juices glisten on my cock. I'm not going to lie and say I was some sort of super stud but within minutes I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. My strokes were getting short as I tried to enjoy the inside of her body for as long as I could but a wave of pleasure I had really experienced rushed over my body and I released my first powerful jet of cum deep inside her pregnant vagina, Claire quickly gripped the base of my cock and demanded the rest over her and pulled me out of her soaking pussy. She released her grip and a second powerful spurt of cum released from my cock landing on her bump and skirt. The after shock spurts landed from her belly down to her pussy. It was the biggest load I had ever shot.

She then reached brown and slowly massaged my cum into her belly and pussy, making herself cum again.

It was a truely amazing site to behold. She then stood up and pulled her skirt back into place and started to giggle uncontrollably. What's wrong? I asked. And she lifted her skirt again to reveal her internal cum load was now trickling down the inside of her leg.

I will never forget that evening!

Awesome. Any more

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Please keep going

"With each thrust I could see her juices glisten on my cock. I'm not going to lie and say I was some sort of super stud but within minutes I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. My strokes were getting short as I tried to enjoy the inside of her body for as long as I could but a wave of pleasure I had really experienced rushed over my body and I released my first powerful jet of cum deep inside her pregnant vagina, Claire quickly gripped the base of my cock and demanded the rest over her and pulled me out of her soaking pussy. She released her grip and a second powerful spurt of cum released from my cock landing on her bump and skirt. The after shock spurts landed from her belly down to her pussy. It was the biggest load I had ever shot.

She then reached brown and slowly massaged my cum into her belly and pussy, making herself cum again.

It was a truely amazing site to behold. She then stood up and pulled her skirt back into place and started to giggle uncontrollably. What's wrong? I asked. And she lifted her skirt again to reveal her internal cum load was now trickling down the inside of her leg.

I will never forget that evening!"

neath

Nice

very nice very erotic and sends my thoughts down wicked routes now lol

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

" "

Hope there is more

Very good.. Give me a semi reading your story.

» Add a new message to this topic