FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time with new partner

First time with new partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought I'd write a new story since the old one went well. Again this is all true about the first meet with my new partner.

We had been messaging back and forth on WhatsApp and swapped a few naughty pics of each other playing. We tried to arrange a meet and after a while I managed to twist her arm. Needing no encouragement I drove to hers. I got out of the car and messages to make sure I was at the right place. I knocked on the door. It swung open to reveal a stunning woman in a red bodysuit , her tits oiled and exposed and the bodysuit being crotchless showed she had oiled up her smooth pussy too. She wrapped her arms around me as we kissed.

She led me into the bedroom where she swiftly undid my belt and my cock sprang out of my pants. Teasing the tip she took me in her mouth as I watched her look up at me.This was hot as fuck. Not wanting to cum too quick I pulled her up and threw her on the bed.I kissed her some more before slowly working my way down her body. I could taste the oil as i licked and nibbled on each tit in turn. My mouth glided over her pussy as my tongue delved in her wetness . with each flick of my tongue I could feel her clit swell and taste her juices .

I slowly eased in a finger before sliding in another. My tongue working her clit and fingers her g spot. They worked in harmony feeling her tighten around me. I could feel the telltale pulse and noise of an orgasm building. I pinned her down as my fingers sped up pressing that g spot as her moans got louder. She came spraying juices everywhere. My cock twitching at this . I carried on till she had came a few times.

Slowly getting up she ensured my cock was hard taking me in her mouth again . I lay back and she straddled me feeding my cock in her pussy as we began to fuck. I sat up laying her back as I thrust into her missionary. Staring in those eyes. I pulled out running my cock over her oily wet lips and then pressed my cock against her tight but willing ass.It eased in slowly as I began to fuck her slowly. It felt good and her moans showed she enjoyed it too. I wanted more. I pulled her up doggy teasing that ass once again and slowly built up speed fucking her. It felt so good. We kept going till I couldn’t take anymore and filled her ass.

Once done we flopped down and kissed. This was too good to believe. I wanted more....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

"Great start"

Thanks. All taken from memory.

very good

We had a few meets and built up trust and started to integrate toys in with our sessions. We talked fantasies and I found out she loved the idea of being tied up and blindfolded not knowing what was happening or who was fucking her. This gave me plenty ideas and also got me hard at the thought. I arranged a meeting with a guy who was to come round and find her bound and blindfolded . I asked if he was happy to be filmed and he was.

Before he came round we had our own play session. making sure she was turned on and wet I tied her up forcing her to cum and squirt. I applied the blindfold and checked my phone, he was here. I teased her before saying I had to nip out to the bathroom.

I opened the door and let him in quietly. He knew the rules were to play safe and no talking to her.I was hard as I watched him play with her wet pussy. Teasing her exposed breasts. Sucking on each nipple he worked his way down licking her exposed pussy and easing fingers in.

He took off his boxers and straddled her face forcing her to take his cock. This was hot and I enjoyed it.

Unfortunately due to circumstances the meet was cut short. We ended up talking about it. Whilst she enjoyed the experience the gentleman wasn’t up to her standards so it was back to the drawing board.

Having built on our past experiences and wanting more fantasies filled on both sides we worked out what was the next stage. I had mentioned that I would love to have some naughty pictures sent to me of her fucking someone else. I didn’t think anything of it and for a while nothing was said about it.

A few weeks later I get a message. “have a guy round tonight”

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I was hard at the thought. Who was going to be fucking her and what would I get?

She sent the pics of her pre meet. Red lacy outfit with boobs exposed and all oiled up. I was hard.

She messaged saying he is nearly here and that’s the last message I got for well over an hour. Thoughts were running through my mind and a touch of jealousy mixed with this is hot. I’d never experienced this but it was new and good.

When he had gone my phone slowly lit up saying I had messages. What followed was the photos of her meet. She had slowly oiled his cock and sucked on it. Taking him deep in her mouth. The look in her eyes I could tell was for me.

She told me he arrived and she Dropped to her knees taking his cock in her mouth for a while, before sitting him down and oiling his shaft up. Once she had taken him completely in her mouth they swapped positions and he had eaten her till she came. Then they started doggy as he eased his oily shaft in her ass for a bit.

He then was sat down and wanked and sucked off. His cum slowly filled her mouth as swallowed it. Smiling to the camera as she did.

The videos followed shortly after.

We agreed this was a hot experience and we would definitely look to do more...

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Our next meet built on from what we had before. This time she was to meet another guy on her own and I would walk in and see her in action. We had previously met a couple at a swingers club and he was allowed to meet alone.

The familiarity helped relaxed things so we went for it. The plan was simple I would walk in and find her pretty mouth full of cock and watch.

I got a message he had arrived and waited 15 mins before I walked in. My heart was racing. What would I walk into? The moment of truth arrived as I opened the door...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

He was flat on the sofa naked. She was sat on the edge of the sofa pussy being fingered and wearing a black outfit allowing her boobs to spill out.

Her mouth and hands were working his cock as she eased her mouth up and down his shaft.

I was so hard. I sat on the sofa opposite and watched as she smiled at me taking all his cock in her mouth. She repeated this as he put both his hands on her head holding her head in place, he was fucking her mouth roughly. Tears were down her face still looking at me. I had never seen her face fucked till now. He continued till he came.

She swallowed his cum and smiled at me. I was hard and ready to burst and knew I wanted her straight away after.

We chatted for a while then he left. Leaving us to fuck as she recounted the event telling the parts I missed as she straddled me. He had came in and and made sure that she had cum by eating her out first. Then once she was ready he had made her squirt everywhere.

I couldn't contain myself as I pumped my hot load in her.

Our next adventure was to be similar...

Shall I go on?

Yes!!!

Our next adventure was to be one similar. One where I could watch her be fucked.

I found it so arousing and wanted to play the voyeur so she had arranged to meet someone she had chatted to. This time she was to send me pics of her being fucked and I walk in during.

As I was driving to hers hard at seeing it first hand, I received the first pic.

She was wearing her red outfit with her boobs all oiled, black stockings and bright red lipstick. The look in her eyes said it all. She was ready to cause mischief and I knew it.

She messaged saying he was on his way. I was running early so I dived into the local supermarket which killed some time and also distracted me from thinking of her getting fucked rotten.

I must’ve had no phone signal as when I neared the car I had 2 messages in quick succession.

He’s here followed by a picture. She was on her knees with his jeans unbuttoned as she was sucking his hard cock. My heart was racing and I was suddenly hard again.

I drove over wondering what would I see. I had mentioned when I walked in would love to see her reverse cowgirl. Seeing her pussy rammed with cock. Would I see this?

The phone lit up just before I parked up. No message just a photo. His cock was buried deep in her wet pussy. Her lips and clit engorged she had obviously cum already. I couldn’t take it. My cock had been turned on too many times and I had a wank in the car.

Composing myself I stepped out the car and into the house I was greeted by the sounds of her getting fucked.

Opening the door true enough she was reverse cowgirl bouncing on his cock. She smiled as I walked over. Her eyes glinting as my trousers were undone and she sucked me back to life.

I sat on the other sofa and watched as she went from being fucked to taking all his cock in her mouth. She was positioned so I could see her wet pussy and see all she was doing. She alternated between being fucked hard and sucking him. Always looking at me even as she came.

The moment arrived where she took him deep in her mouth as he filled her mouth. She swallowed it all and then teased herself.

We all chatted for a while and he left soon after.

She teased me before we fucked. It was so intense and it wasn’t just me that felt that way. She felt it too. She again told me how it started as she bounced on top of me. Her juices leaking down my shaft as she did. He had walked in and she had sucked his cock. The next part he had licked her pussy till just before she came then finger fucked her hard till she squirted all over. The next part after that was they had started to fuck then I walked in. The kinkiness of it all had gotten to us and more was to come...

No interest?

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Wow, how did I miss this?

Very hot. Love to hear more of the adventures and imagine being there.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Would love to read more of.your sexy exploits

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great stuff so far.

Her next meet was a solo meet. I didn't even know it was happening.

I was at work on nights with not much happening when I got a message.

She was wearing a sexy outfit with stockings. I could see she had done herself up and that she had oiled her tits up. The message read away to get fucked message soon.

I was surprised and jealous. She had never said who she was meeting.

I had a nervous 2hr wait before I got a message. It was a pic of her ass. Bright red with handprints and cum all over her ass.

What had she been up to??

Kinross

"Her next meet was a solo meet. I didn't even know it was happening.

I was at work on nights with not much happening when I got a message.

She was wearing a sexy outfit with stockings. I could see she had done herself up and that she had oiled her tits up. The message read away to get fucked message soon.

I was surprised and jealous. She had never said who she was meeting.

I had a nervous 2hr wait before I got a message. It was a pic of her ass. Bright red with handprints and cum all over her ass.

What had she been up to?? "

Mmmm nice!

I messaged her to see if she was ok.

She was fine so I asked her what happened. She had been chatting to him on fab for a while and was looking at the prospect of us both fucking her. Curiosity got the better of her and she had wanted the full thing.

He came round and she had dropped to her knees sucking him off. He threw her back on sofa and ate her pussy being sliding in more fingers one by one till he was fisting her. As she neared orgasm he grabbed her throat holding it till she came over his hand.

He turned her doggy and started to fuck her pussy. Slapping her ass as he increased his pace. He then swapped and started to fuck her ass. Faster and faster till she came. He pulled out and came all over her ass.

I was sent the pic of her red hand marked spunk covered ass and the videos of him fucking her and then her ass immediately after being told this.

It was so hot and I wanted her but as I was at work I couldn't do anything.

I wanted my turn...

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

We had always talked about going to a swingers club together and thought we should make a weekend of it.

We jumped on the train and had decided to stay the Friday to the Sunday. We would head to the club on the Saturday.

We thought we would see who was going and had arranged to meet a few people there socially so at least we knew people.

We jumped in the bedroom and had our fun before logging on to see who was around.

We arranged to meet with a couple and also a male and female.

The drinks went well but we soon discovered that the couple was only really interested in her and decided that we would see them at the club only. The other male and female we decided we would go clubbing then back to ours.

After a few drinks at the hotel the fun livened up...

Kinross

"We had always talked about going to a swingers club together and thought we should make a weekend of it.

We jumped on the train and had decided to stay the Friday to the Sunday. We would head to the club on the Saturday.

We thought we would see who was going and had arranged to meet a few people there socially so at least we knew people.

We jumped in the bedroom and had our fun before logging on to see who was around.

We arranged to meet with a couple and also a male and female.

The drinks went well but we soon discovered that the couple was only really interested in her and decided that we would see them at the club only. The other male and female we decided we would go clubbing then back to ours.

After a few drinks at the hotel the fun livened up... "

Mmm I wonder which club you went to? There was one in Aberdeen, but maybe you headed to Edinburgh or Glasgow or even down to Blackpool?

Let's here about the clubbing fun

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

The girls went to the bedroom and myself and the other male sat chatting in the living area.

They came out with stockings and suspenders and bra and knickers.

They kissed and proceeded to unzip us.

My partner whipping out my cock as the other girl did the male.

They then swapped as I watched my partner ease her mouth down his shaft as she looked to me.

She watched the other girl lick and tease my balls running her tongue up my shaft before her mouth took me all in.

Not sure if seeing this spurred my partner on but she asked the male to fuck her mouth hard. I watched as he did and the twinkle in her eye.

The other girl continued on as she did swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock. It felt so different but still good.

Not wanting to cum yet it was our turn to return the favour to the girls...

I started to lick the girls clit glancing over to see how my partner was getting on.

She was getting slowly fingered and licked and seemed to be enjoying it.

I started to slide my fingers in as I could feel the girl get wetter and she responded well to this. I upped the tempo as did she with her sighing. She let out a slow moan and then another before my fingers were pushed out and she squirted all over.

I looked over to see my partner watching this and the guy had stopped licking her to see what had happened.

Whether a touch of jealousy kicked in or not from her it was suggested we move to the floor and fuck. We had agreed that we would only fuck our own partners to start with then after that we would play it by ear.

The girl lay down on her back on the floor as my partner decided she was to eat her pussy. She had never eaten pussy before!...

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Fantastic...more please

As she hungrily licked clit for the first time she starting inserting her fingers teasing her.

The male moved to the girl and started to feed her his cock. It looked awesome and I wasnt willing to wait.

Since her mouth was busy with her first pussy I eased my cock into her pussy. It felt good.

Whether she had enough of the pussy or being fucked at the same distracted her, she stopped and we fucked hard. After I filled her up with my cum I kissed her tasting the pussy juice fresh on her face.

The other couple had moved to the sofa and by the sounds of it had finished too.

We chatted for a while all spent before they left.

Was this the shape of things to come? We still had the club to go to...

This is fantastic

"This is fantastic "

Thank you, will continue the remaining parts shortly

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

We arrived at the club having had some pre club drinks.

We had a look round the building so i could show her the play rooms as well as the sauna and jacuzzi.

As more people arrived she seemed to relax a little and it wasnt long before she decided that she was comfortable enough to strip off.

Grabbing towels and putting clothes in the locker we both jumped in the jacuzzi...

» Add a new message to this topic