FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Club stories...Go

Club stories...Go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eductiveduo123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stockton On Tees

So I want to hear what other people's stories are in clubs, havnt been doing it ages but love hearing what people get up to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bumped into an old school friend when I was in a club. Ended up going there together a few times. Found out she had a crush on me at school!

Stockton On Tees

Well that's a good thing then at least it wasn't awkward. I (S) went to a club and seen a friend there and we ended up in an orgy. Still go out together now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First time I seen her at club was the bar then the next time being dragged off to one of the rooms where I showed her she could squirt.

Also ended up having sex in the jacuzzi in front of 8 people.

Stockton On Tees

That's brilliant!

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

Stood in a club one night, watching a group fuck. As I look to my left a woman stood next to me looks up. I ask her if she's enjoying the show and we start talking. Then she asks me if I want to fuck her. I said yes and I'd like to taste her, have her taste me and fuck her. She says hang on I'll get my husband. When they both come back he agrees and we look for a smaller side room. They strip and she starts sucking him as I strip, then he starts to fuck her and I start to play with her breasts and she puts a hand on my cock. Wanking me she tells him to fuck her doggy. As he enters her she starts to suck me. After a couple of minutes playing what her tits I tell me her she will have to slow down or swallow my cum. So she smiles and takes her mouth off my cock and kisses me. I reach down and start fingering her clit as her husband ploughs on. She moans and grabs my hips then shudders as she cums. This pushes him over the edge and he cums inside her. He pulls out and offers me her pussy. Condom on I move behind her and use my fingers to feel how wet and sticky she is, then offer them to her to taste. After she's sucked my fingers clean I enter her and start to thrust. Taking my time, varying speed and depth I continue to fuck her as her husband watches while he gets dressed. Then she reaches back straightens up and cums on my cock. I'm so close to cumming I ask her where she wants it and she says over her tits. I pull out and remove the condom, she strokes my cock and I cover her tits, then she cleans me up. We all say thanks she and I get dressed and we go back out to the club.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Went to one in London, themed music night. The organisers greeted us at the bar, seemed very nice. Found a seat, nobody spoke to us again all night. Found an action packed room upstairs, played together, left.

No very successful lol

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic