FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Persistence 2

Persistence 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In part one I explained how fab was kind to me and I finally met and had an incredible meet.

This weekend we went to Amsterdam!!

The early flight out of Luton and a day sight seeing had worn me out and after Debbie had showered I ran a bath for a rehabilitating soak while she pampered herself in the bedroom.

Oi, have you fell asleep in there she shouted after a while. I think I had as i jolted awake and raced to get dry. Entering the bedroom my girl was in her robe still but the opaque black legs showed me she'd started getting her underwear on. Hey sleepy she teased as i toweled dry, wondering what else was under the robe. I've been waiting patiently she continued standing and letting her robe drop.

This woman certainly knew how to amaze me. Slipping a pair of heels on she stood in front of me. Her legs clad in sexy hold ups, a lacy bra almost see through and no panties. Her recently waxed pussy looking delightful as her legs parted slightly. I stumbled for words as she confidently declared that we must christen the room, it is our first trip away after all.

The reaction in my nether region was almost instant and I felt my cock swelling to its full hardness. Mmmm I like how your mind works I was finally able to say, I'm game if you are but on one condition! Go on, she replied. Well, we've a long night ahead and while I'm desperate to be back inside you I just want to pleasure you orally right now. Let me lay down and I want you to sit on my face.

Initially I wasn't sure she was overly impressed but as I lay with my head over the edge of the bed she casually wondered over and lowered herself onto my hungry tongue. She tasted so sweet and my tongue explored every nook and cranny of her sex, her clit pulsing as I have it a thorough examination.

Her breathing changed as my tongue really went to work and her hips bucked slightly as she began to grind herself onto my mouth. Pulling her bum cheeks apart and using my fingers heightened her experience and she was soon moaning loudly as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Getting up to give her a kiss she called me a bastard for being in control but was quick to declare how much she'd enjoyed it, her face looking flushed. Don't worry hun my cock will be inside you soon I replied, we're going to the red light district tonight and I'm sure we'll find some fun somewhere. Well in that case I won't wear my knickers she winked tossing the thing she'd just picked up back into her luggage.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Walking into red light district arm in arm with Debbie felt good as she looked a million dollars but I knew she was going commando.

We did the touristy thing of looking in the windows, exploring the sexy shops and trying to decide if we wanted to sample a funny fag. Getting a beer allowed us to plan our night and Debbie whispered to me she wanted to watch people fuck!!

We chose a theatre and went into the live show. There were a few in but instantly I noticed an all male audience. Debbie didn't say anything but gripped my hand tighter as we chose somewhere to sit. The couple on stage were more acrobatic than erotic and it wasn't floating my boat but I sensed Debbie wriggling around in her seat a bit and noticed her dress had ridden up her thighs a bit revealing the tops of her hold ups and showing a bit of bare flesh.

I'm getting wet she whispered in my ear as she leant across to kiss my cheek. Oh, how wet I teased back. Quickly looking around to see if anyone was watching us rather than the show she quickly pushed a finger inside herself and offered me it to taste. Mmmm you are wet, and you taste amazing. I'm sure we could fuck better than those two I boasted. Take me somewhere and prove it then, you owe me your cock from earlier.

As we left the theatre the doorman asked if the show was no good so I told him we needed to go and sort out needs out and asked if he could make any suggestions. With a knowing look he made his suggestion and off we went.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the sound of this more please

I wasn't overly impressed with our new location but Debbie was really animated at the seediness as we dropped our money in the slot and the curtain went back.

Standing in a room two metres square we weren't cramped but it was hardly luxurious. The bin in the corner over flowed with tissue, the room stunk of cum but behind the curtain sat an attractive looking woman pleasuring herself with an impressive sized dildo as next to her sat a much younger girl eagerly playing with her pussy.

The booths were dimly lit giving anonymity as you could only make out silhouettes of others and this seemed to spur Debbie on as she leant right up against the glass, her hands on it and her legs sub consciously spreading. Reaching back she began to rub my cock so I took her cue and slid my fingers into her effortlessly.

She was soaking as my fingers found a rhythm and she pushed back onto me, feet away our entertainment now 69ing each other as other punters came and went. Freeing my cock from my jeans Debbie ran her finger over the end and tasted my pre cum off it as my fingers kept working on her. We'd become the only people there something that the girls must have known as they moved closer to reward our loyalty.

Unsure of what they could see we both carried on but from their thumbs up as they repositioned by the window they clearly had a better view than I anticipated. The older of the two tasted herself and pulled the younger into her pussy as she looked at us poking one finger through a hole she'd made with the other hand.

She wants us to fuck Debbie whispered. Saying nothing I lifted her dress up over her waist revealing more of her sexy lingerie to our new admirer and instantly drove my cock deep into her now dripping pussy. The gasp of breath told me she approved!

Love it more please

Lights coming on showed that other users had come into the booths but we knew we'd still only be silhouettes as my pace quickened. Even if they couldn't see us they'd know what we were doing as our two real entertainers were now positioned to take in our show as their performance came more tame.

Tell them to do something I called to Debbie as my hands gripped tighter in her hips, Debbie stumbling slightly on her heels. I couldn't see what she did but a quick thumbs up from the performers and they were soon 69ing again, the elder of the two locking eyes with Deb as her tongue circled her younger lovers clit.

A stranger watching us fuck in a public place and the total seediness of the venue meant my own climax soon approached and I pushed as deep as I could into her releasing my hot load. It felt as if I'd shot loads and I kept myself held against her as we both trembled slightly taking in what we'd just done.

Offering Debbie some tissue to clean up we kissed before she took me in her mouth to taste our sex. The girls performing waved as two others replaced them. Shall we stay I asked, no let's go and see what else we can get up to she smiled, a total look of mischief covering her face!

Hot love it

We wondered around a few bars, the red light district becoming a bit repetitive as we looked to up the ante a little bit. Shows and shops were all the same and the offers of Charlie from the street pushers were getting tedious.

Hey guys, you looking for a fun time said a Dutch voice as we turned to see a pretty mixed race girl in her early 20s standing only feet away. Trying to be polite but firm (I'd made the assumption she'd be as predictable as the rest) I started to offer an apology but she thrust forward a flyer proclaiming it was the best show in Holland with things you've never seen before. The pictures were very X rated and Debbie's eyes opened wide in support of our new friend and I knew she wanted to go!

Our 50 euros got us a free drink and a decent seat and the girl on the nearby stage was pleasuring herself with a dildo big enough for its own postcode. Jeez it was huge as she impaled herself upon it. Bloody hell I think it would break me Debs smirked as the performer got on to her back and slipped it back in, her legs now up in the air. Letting go of her beast of a toy she the proceeded to make it move in and out without using her hands drawing a round of applause from the ever growing crowd. Taking a bow she left the stage and we welcomed the next girl.

Her strip show was average but I was intrigued as to what was in her bag. I didn't have to wait long as a cucumber soon disappeared into her arse. Bloody hell this place left little to the imagination as more fruit and veg went into her holes. I was starting to get bored...well actually I wanted to go and fuck...when the girl on stage came into the audience making a be line for our table!! Looking around slightly embarrassed I realised Debbie was the only female in the crowd and our new friend gave her a banana before laying on the table we sat at and instructed Debs to push it in. Unsure of how she'd be I was proud when she wasted no time in inserting the banana and my cock grew when she began to peel it. Second guessing what was next the girl sat up right, kissed Debbie and whispered something in her ear.

Every pair of eyes were on us as Debbie dropped to her knees and started to firstly suck and then eat the banana out of her pussy.

Oh wow this was hot as I was offered a chance to eat!

I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head as I nibbled on the fruit, slightly unsure of how far I should go. Sensing my nervousness our host soon grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tightly into her drawing a cheer from the audience as my face got covered in banana. Releasing her grip she produced a face wipe to clean me when put the corner of my eye I noticed more people looking at Debbie than the actress.

I'm still not sure if it was deliberate or an accident but from how Debbie had been positioned her dress had ridden up and with no knickers on nearly the entire crowd could see her glory. I didn't know if I should say something as after all this is my woman but part of me enjoyed seeing people ogle over her.

The dilemma was gripping me but the decision was taken out of my hands when our new friend banana girl leant over, kissed Debbie and put her hand on Debbie's sex. Judging by how red Debbie went she clearly wasn't aware and she sat startled and looked a bit angry. Did you know she snapped at me. I literally just saw when she did that babe I tried to offer as a creeping apology. Look how mesmerised people are at your body I quickly added not sure if I was digging a deeper hole!

Leaning in so only I could hear she quickly confessed that it felt nice and she was getting wetter. We need to fuck again she quickly added.

Making a hasty retreat from the bar we went in search of a taxi and headed backwards to the hotel.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Being on the 14rh floor meant we got the lift and as soon as we entered and pressed our button I had Debbie up against the lift wall and thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy. Fuck you feel wet i grunted as my tongue fought against hers in a lust fuelled kiss.

Rubbing my cock through my jeans Debs had me hard instantly as my fingers kept working on her clit. What if there's a camera in here I panicked...well, we'll give them something to wank over she quickly replied, a whicked grin on her face!

Somehow we made our room without actually fucking in public but as Debbie swiped us in I pinned her up against the wall using the weight of my body and continued my assault on her pussy, my other hand lifting her dress up in an attempt to remove it. Dropping to my knees my tongue replaced my fingers and the taste was intoxicatingly sexy. A combination of juices from throughout the night greeted my tongue as I probed deeper making her push down onto me as her clit grew and throbbed.

Turning her around so her hands were up against the wall and her legs spread the view was incredible as her pussy glistened in the dimly lit room. With fingers inside her my tongue concentrated on her bum as I rimmed her passionately.

My tongue continued to work as I released my cock and stood behind her letting it press into her back. I hope you're going to put that in me she asked grabbing hold of my cock and leading it to the entrance of her pussy. No yet babe I replied, I have an idea. Take your dress off and follow me! A look of confusion came over her but she obeyed my instructions whipping her dress off instantly. I was soon naked too and she made repeated attempts to play with my cock as I undressed.

I walked her to the window, opened the curtains and placed her hands on the glass using my foot to spread her legs. Oh wow, I like your thinking she laughed, now get that fucking cock in me now you bastard I need a good hard seeing to.

I'm not sure if anyone saw us as our bodies pressed against the glass but the thought of someone watching was a big rush as my length pushed deeper into her from behind, my hands gripping tightly on her hips as I slammed in and out of her. Her climax came but I hadn't cum yet so my pace quickened as her noises grew louder. The colourfulness of her language made me fuck her as hard as I'd ever fucked anyone and I was soon pumping my load into her as her boobs pressed up against the glass.

So hot love it more please

Wow awesome

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Very good story

» Add a new message to this topic