FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story when I fucked my brothers girlfriend

True story when I fucked my brothers girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story of me fucking my brothers girlfriend..

Now me and my then wife, I'm around 32 at this time.. decided to buy another house with a buy to let mortgage of course as we weren't made of money lol a house we would rent out make a little extra money each month and a nice pension pot hopefully, anyway everything went quickly we now have the keys only thing left to do was rent it out we interviewed a few as we was letting it privately as more profit for us but also more work for us too but we didn't mind that at all so after yet more interviews and all the scraps of society had told us how hard they work on the dole we decided on a man girlfriend and his 2 year old daughter as they were the only working people who were interested a few days passes by and I'm talking to my brother we will call him j and his girlfriend we will call her d so here we are chatting how they would have loved our house as they were expecting a second baby and needed a 3 bedroomed house ohhhhhhhhh fuck why didn't you say sooner I said, we've already told someone they can have it now a few oh and ahs later we went our own ways and as I looked back I saw ds ass waggling off she looks back at the same time and biting her bottom lip it's what I call the look now d is 5ft 4 ish not fat but not thin with massive Tits tits don't do it for me it's more the way she bites her bottom lip as she looks at you with those fuck me stupid eyes of hers at the same time smiling at you she is pure slut written all over her face now that's the look.

Anyway a few days passes and the wife rings me saying this couple had now got a council house and wanted there bond back as council house was cheaper for them wich I don't blame anyone for I'd have done the same too...ohhh shit we say back to square one then we giggle then s the wife says what about j and d? Oh God yes I'm straight on the phone to d he is over the moon we arrange to meet for a drink that night and talk things over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

" "

Keep going

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

And

Good start more please

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

To fuck your Brother's Wife or Girlfriend is in our opinion about as low as you can get!

We would never want to hurt/affect family members in this way, let alone your own Brother.

"To fuck your Brother's Wife or Girlfriend is in our opinion about as low as you can get!

We would never want to hurt/affect family members in this way, let alone your own Brother. "

Totally agree I can't believe the stuff I hear on here! I would never forgive this is disgusting!

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Tut tut

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"To fuck your Brother's Wife or Girlfriend is in our opinion about as low as you can get!

We would never want to hurt/affect family members in this way, let alone your own Brother.

Totally agree I can't believe the stuff I hear on here! I would never forgive this is disgusting!"

Don't start getting all high and mighty, remember it's a story and fantasy section, also remember you're reading it on a swingers website so calm down and enjoy it for what it is, justva bit of naughty fun

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

let's hear the story

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yes I want to hear d rest of d story sounds interesting .

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Carry on

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep going please.

The title is very clear. Not for you, then don't read it. Simples

So they turn up at our house and as soon as I open the door all I see is this massive cleavage looking me in the eyes holy fuck there huge I think as I looked up and saw the look I instantly thought you sexy cow as I said before tits are not my thing at all anything more than a mouth full is a waste to me but wow all I could do was look at them and every time I dI'd I she knew and would bite her lips and those eyes wow she had fuck me written all over her face but it's my brothers girlfriend friend and I'm not that kind of guy am I? No just looking is all ill do I tell my twitching cock anyway we sorted out the house situation and it was decided they would have it and would hand there notice to their land lord and move into the house.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Don't start getting all high and mighty, remember it's a story and fantasy section, also remember you're reading it on a swingers website so calm down and enjoy it for what it is, justva bit of naughty fun"

He said it was a true story

So a good few months has gone by there all moved in settled every now n then my wife gets a call or a text because there's a problem with the boiler or some other little problem so me and the wife go through and see if we can fix and sort the problem out as I'm quite handy or if we need a professional anyway the wife always came with me and all contact from d went through the wife but every time we went there she was with that fucking shaggy me senseless look and every time I would leave with a hard on anyway over another 5 or 6 months j and d split up a couple of times she was shagging someone else or he was they got back together tho and onwe day I'm at work as normal and my phone beeps I look at it its an unknown number I read the text..can't remember what it said but I knew it was her and messaged back we got flirting I'm rock hard so here I am deleting my texts putting her number in my phone as a work colleagues name all the crap stuff to hide my tracks and everyday we are texting I'm constantly hard walking myself off at work fucking my wife when I get home just to get it out of my system then one day my wife is ill she stayed at home in bed and before the police start moaning about loyalty and crap don't read it.. so me and d hatch up a plan she messagesaid the wife and sayes there's a radiator leaking so he does that next thing my phones ringing wife saying can I sort it has she's too ill yes the plan worked I'm instantly hard drive will be at work and kids at there grans I get home from work quick shower grab minimum tools to make it look good go upstairs to the wife..right I'm off love a little groan from her I feel a little guilty but not too much as she had shagged around behind my back a time or two before so off I go stroking my hard cock all the way there d messaged saying just walk in I'm upstairs ready I'm dripping wet n need cock holy fuck I'm nearly blowing my load and I'm not even there yet when I arrive I again make it look good by grabbing my tool box from the car knock and walk in drop the tool box and run up the stairs into the main bedroom on the bed with a vibratory stuck up her pussy is d the bed is soaked she just gave the look and said sorry I squirted holy fuck as I strip off and dive between her thighs head first lapping at her dripping pussy as she carries on fucking herself I lick and lick and lick she pulls out the vibrator I replace it with my tongue and 2 fingers then 3 fingers I'm thinking this slut could take a fist fucking but not on the first date so to speak she's gushing and squirting and moaning like fuck as I thrash my fingers around inside her cunt I'm lapping Ithe all up at the same time for ages we are like this we are both so turned on I get up grab her hair and pull her so she is sat up on the bed I stand up and pull her head back and say this is for all the times you fucking teased me with that smile and those eyes you sexy bitch with that I fill her mouth with my cock as I'm skull fucking her throat she is dribbling gagging semi choking I gave her a good throat fucking turned her round onto her hands and knees rimmed 2 fingers in her sopping wet cunt thrashed them around in her she squirted and gushed all over the bed and my hand I rimmed my cock into her pussy jesus it barely touched the sides as she arched back taking my cock in one go now I'm over 8 inches long and rather fat cocked that's not bragging as today I don't think 8 inch is that big as every woman iv met wats 10 inches plus but anyhow she took it all and could have took more too so as I'm fucking her from behind I put my dripping fingers to her mouth and she sucks them into her mouth sucking all her juices off my fingers well that was it for me I just filled her cunt with spunk pumping and pumping it into her fucking he'll it felt amazing as we lay back dripping in sweat spunk and God knows what, she put her fingers between her legs finger ed a load of spunk out of her cunt showed it to me and put it in her mouth holy fuck Horny as he'll my cock just came back to life and I don't recover fast at all I got up opened her legs and watched my spunk dribble out of her pussy and God only knows why I gothink the urge but I did and I went head first tongue out into her dripping pussy and cleaned her pussy out I could feel her pushing it out as I'm licking and licking herrrrr phone starts to ring shit it's j ohhh fuck..answer it then as she sayes hi Im still eating my cum from her pussy shit she sayes he's coming home he's not we'll ohhhhhhhhh fuck so getting dressed running out the door she's laughing and I have a hard on and a face full of my own spunk and I'm laughing too so as I get home wife's in bed awake watching TV i shout hi....hi she sayes I took her a brew upstairs she smiled and said hAve you sorted it out yeah sorted it should be fine now I hope but looking at the others it probably won't be long till another one starts leaking I said oh God no wife sayes oh well it's fixed for now as I give her a kiss with my spunk lips.

The next day I'm texting d arranging another chance to fuck each other shops was telling me when j got in she was Horny as he'll ando started sucking his cock as he layed on the sofa then she fucked him as he lay there I'll she was bragging to me how she fucked my brothers cock just after I'd dumped my load up her as bad as I felt I was as Horny as fuck so when we going to meet again she sayes I want to fuck you in your bed this time she said....

"Don't start getting all high and mighty, remember it's a story and fantasy section, also remember you're reading it on a swingers website so calm down and enjoy it for what it is, justva bit of naughty fun

He said it was a true story"

"Don't start getting all high and mighty, remember it's a story and fantasy section, also remember you're reading it on a swingers website so calm down and enjoy it for what it is, justva bit of naughty fun

Like I said, you're reading it on a swingers web site so it's surely a case of if it doesn't float your boat then move on, everyone here are grown up consenting adults so just let it go

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Gloucester

Keep going

He said that it was a true story.

A disgusting evil excuse for a human being together with anyone that supports his story!

So sad, Brothers should love one another, not potentially destroy their lives!

We would never want to hurt/affect family members in this way, let alone your own Brother. "

totally agree.

Wonder how the OP would have felt if he's wife had fucked he's brother. Would the gf had been ok with it too?

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

"Wonder how the OP would have felt if he's wife had fucked he's brother. Would the gf had been ok with it too?"

Well my wife was fucking her boss and I would of let her fuck my brother I would have watched or joined in gladly

So a few weeks passed me and d was messaging quite a lot over these weeks and we had arranged to meet on the Wednesday at mine id booked half a day at work finishing at lunch time I got home showered and sat playing with my cock I messaged d and said front doors open justo come in my cock rock solid as I wank sat at the kitchen table clock watching just before 1pm the door opens I'm sat in full view she looks and sees me naked wanking my cock holy fuck you dirty bastard wanker what if it wouldn't have been me what if s was home early ahhhh fuck her I say she can join in I laugh a little as she drops straight to her knees and starts sucking the fuck out of my rock solid cock holy fuck I had to stop her as I was going to shoot my load fucking he'll I was so turned on from all the texts and thoughts throughout the day I pull out of her mouth turn her around lift her skirt up dirty cunt no knickers I say, no iv come all the way here on the bus with no knickers on , you dirty cunt your dripping wet as I shove 2 fingers in her fucking soaking she is I can't take no more stand her up lay on the table open your legs slag she does and I'm straight in there eating her cunt wow you taste good slut mmmmmm she moans I should do j fucked me before I came out I needed cock you made me wait all day she said holy fuck wtf I say I'm eating your cunt after my brothers fucked you! Yes...well he did after you fucked me the other week I look up at her to see the look holy fuck you are a propper whore my dick just went solid I stuck my tongue right in to see if I could taste his cum in her not sure if I could but she tasted fucking good I stood up and rimmed my solid cockstreight in and fucked her on the table for a while stood her up bent her over the table and fucked her hard from behind whilst rubbing her clit she was squirting onto the room carpet fucking dirty bitch I keep saying she keepsaid saying fuck me you bastard I'm now pounding the fuck out of her and can hear her pussy making a sucking noise she was turned on bug time and at one point I'm balls deep in her and she is fanny farting she felt fucking amazing grabbing her pushing her towards the stairs I walk behind her looking at her dripping pussy as she walksaid up the stairs stopping her mid way I push my head between her legs and suck on her pussy she calls me a dirty bastard mmmmmm I moan as I suck lick suck lick her cunt mmmmmm you taste fucking good all the foamy white juices I'm licking I can feel it smeared on my face no doubt it's js cum mixed with pussy juice and my bits of pre cum as I look up I reach up and shoe 3 dry fingers straight into her cunt bam in they go knuckles deep fuck this I go with another finger that's 4 dry fingers straight in jesus she has a cunt like a skip a fucking spunk skip I think to myself as I thrash at her cunt she is screaming like fuck I'm coming I'm coming mmmmmm cum in my mouth as I try getting to her cunt with my mouth she gushes all over my hand and face allover the stairs carpet she pulls forward falling onto the steps she rests her head breathing heavily trying to get her breath all the time wriggling her sexy arse I start living up more foamy spunk mess from her thighs upto her pussy hole I clean her up she sayes breathless you are 1 dirty fucked do you know that? ....yes I fucking do I say...now get the fuck into my bedroom I'm going to fuck the life out of you ya dirty slag she gives the look giggles then pulls herself up and starts running for our bedroom giggling all the way she jumps on the bed lands on her back looks at me and sayes wich side is yours I say right hand side she jumps to the left side wich s sleeps at ano just spreads her legs wide gives me the look and sayes fuck me on your wife's side of the bed well my cock just goes as hard as Iv ever known it almost bursting and within a second I am on top of her with her knees up and touching her shoulders feet over my shoulders and I'm pounding down hard balls deep inside her banging banging banging she is screaming like fuck begging for cum well that's it I squirt squirt and squirt it just keeps pumping spunk up her fucking he'll as I look down and pull my soaking cock out of her jesus look at the bed it's fucking soaked through she gives a devilish giggle and sayes don't change the sheels as she smiles let s sleep in our dried cum she sayes giggling omfg you are truly a fucking dirty cunt aren't you?....yes she sayes and were not finished here yet giving the look.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Like it...

Ultimate betrayal

By *oxyminx91Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

it could be a great read and story, but the grammar and spelling make it impossible to read

Gloucester

Love it let's have some more ?

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

"it could be a great read and story, but the grammar and spelling make it impossible to read"
the grammar and spelling don't make it impossible to read at all great story

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Thanks everyone who is enjoying it x and I am sorry about the grammar it's not my strong point lol plus writing this at work so rushing a little x no excuse I'm shit at grammar

Yes,he said it's a true story, so it must be true, right?

"Thanks everyone who is enjoying it x and I am sorry about the grammar it's not my strong point lol plus writing this at work so rushing a little x no excuse I'm shit at grammar "

Not only are you shit at grammar, you are a poor excuse for a human being! Family members tend to love, care and look after one another unlike you!

We lay for a while and she is telling me a load of different stories I'm rock hard in no time thinking of how she had been fucked down back alleys behind pubs all sorts of Horny story's we fuck again at one point we are in a 69 I'm eating her spunk cunt out she's polishing my cock with her tonsils the next thing I know she pushes a finger in my arse holy fuck I jump look round at her she's giggling she sayes your brother likes it holy fuck I'm getting my arse finger ed and sacked off whilst eating my spunk out of her cunt holy fuck as I'm sat here re living this at work I'm rock solid anyway I quite liked having her finger in my arse it felt quite nice if I'm honest so next thing I'm on my hands and knees and she is knelt behind me grinning with that look on her face telling me that she fingers my brother and pushes her dildos up his arse all the time holy fuck this is weird but at this point she sayes mmmmmm how does 2 fingers feel inside you? Fuck it feels good I can feel pre cum running from my cock then somehow I start pissing a little bit ohhhhhhhhh I'm in heaven at this point if I'm honest I don't consider myself gay or even bigger but this feels great then I pull her up I grab her fingers I look at them there just coated in juice not what I was expecting at all if I'm honest next thing there in my mouth I'm sucking them and she's saying to me now your my bitch as she begins choking me with her fingers I'm gagging and drooling spit all over the place she is smiling but it looked more like a devilish laugh now who's the bitch she keeps saying over and over I eventually say I am she jumps up pushes me flat on my back and just sits on my cock and starts riding me screaming at me cum in me bitch come on give me that spunk I'm taking it home for your brother well that's it for me I unload a second load into her mmmmmm she groans as she climbs off my cock pulls the dress on then pulls her knickers on she looks at me and sayes get that arse ready for the next time as she gives the look whilst making herself look presentable for her bus ride home at the same time we are talking about stuff I said I enjoyed the fingers up my arse and she gave me tips on cleaning myself out and stuff and what to use I'm thinking holy fuck what have I let myself in for here she looks at me lifts front of her dress up and sayes as she pats her hand on oer black knickers I best go get this home to j whilst it's still fresh and with that she walked downstairs and let herself out holy fuck my cock just rose again I jump up to the window to watch her waggle down the road as I look out there she is walking and j is there with his arm around her with his hand on her arse kissing her cheek as they walk holy fuck wtf is going on has he caught her? Is my wife going to find out? Holy fuck I'm in panic mode right now I text her wtf is he doing on the street with you???? A minute or so passes I get a text back saying .... he likes fresh spunk .... holy fuck he knows? Anyway that is a true story 100% true and to this day I have never fucked her again that was around 5 years ago however she did tell me he loves her bringing him spunk home and he also apparently hides in the house whilst she gets fucked iv always wondered if he was in the house the first time I fucked her. They have now split up and I got divorced from the wife I have seen my brother loads of times since and neither of us have spoke to each other about this tho it's obvious we both know about it or do we?I truly don't know anymore if I'm honest.anyway I looked down at the bedroom it was a bloody mess I quickly made the bed tidied round and hoped and prayed the sheets dried and didn't smell too bad as I'm not changing them I thought. So I'm downstairs feeling Horny and think about what d had said about objects in my arse I can feel it twitching I crouch down legs parted spit on my finger and slide it into my arse hole ohhhhhhhhh fuck that's nice anyway a long story short and all that I did start playing with my arse a lot over the next few weeks and was surprised what I could get up there and how much I could stretch my arse hole. Deodorant cans, carrots, glass ornaments, anything I thought would fit I tried and normally made it fit so one day I'm playing whilst wife's at work I was looking for new toys and came across the rolling pin in the kitchen drawer my arse was dripping with bum juice the rolling pin was just a round piece of hard plastic about 18 inches long and about 2 inches round it took some getting in but when it finally popped in and believe me it popped and hurt like fuck I held myself ridged a slight tear running from my eyes and my arse hurt like mad but a few minutes later still and I began sliding it up and down gently fucking my arse with it and it felt amazing I felt so full and stretched so there I am a full day of wanking and playing with my arse while the wife's at work later that day I'm bent over the kitchen sink with my new favourite toy (rolling pin) stuffed up my arse ramming it in and out as I'm doing so I'm leaking piss and pre cum onto the kitchen tiles I'm moaning like mad my arse is dripping bum cum all down my thighs tbh I felt like a whore till I turned around and saw the wife stood there with her mouth dropped wide open I look straight to the clock on the wall it's half 5 tea time fuck knows why I looked at the clock I then looked at her now I'm stood up straight legs shut holding this rolling pin inside of me but with my legs shut I think she can't see it lmfao I'm a dose cunt she had been stood watching her husband fucking his arse and pissing on the floor ffs she knows it's there.

I pull it out and as I look down gheres a massive puddle of piss bum cum and pre cum all over the kitchen tiles needless to say she was not impressed she stormed out shouting this best be spotless before I get back home you dirty bastard , I felt awful I scrubbed and scrubbed then when she came home that night after going to her mums I got all the usual questions of are you gay..no bi..no..then what?....I don't know I just like it I did at 1 point say she could do it to me not in those words but there abouts well....she hit the fucking roof.

It wasn't long after that she left me wich I'm glad about tbh but I still feel a little bad even now all these years on.

Thanks for reading my story

I tried remembering it the best I could.

Thanks x happy swinging

» Add a new message to this topic