FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When teasing, tables gets turned

When teasing, tables gets turned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's early Sunday morning and Steve is lying on his friends couch hungover from last night. Him and his best friend had gone out clubbing and despite all his best efforts failed to leave with any girls. So there he was, hungover, no sleep and a hard cock that wouldn't go away. His friends parents house was nice, even nicer that they were on holidays this week so he knew he didn't havto rush to get his clothes on...

So Steve was lying there he decided to throw off the blanket and pull down his boxers. He had a nice thick 8inch cock that he never got any complaints over. He started to stroke it. As he did he thought back to the hot girls he had been looking at in the club. He was also careful to keep an ear out for his best friend as he didn't wanna get caught with his cock out. As he stroked it he had his eyes closed and was deep in thought.

Ashleigh walked downstairs as she did every Sunday morning for her usual routine of cereal Coffee and crap tv. The best cure for a hangover. She had been out last night in the next town over and arrived home as a surprise in the early morning. No one knew she was home so she thought her brother would get a pleasant surprise to see her home from college. She knew her brother wouldn't be up for hours as he never is after a heavy night of drinking so she had little on except for a pair of skimpy panties and a long tshirt. As she got to the bottom of the stairs she had to walk past the glass sitting room door to get to the kitchen..she spotted movement out of the corner of her eye and so stopped to look through the door. She was shocked by what she saw...a guy stroking a big cock on her couch...it looked so much bigger than her bfs. So long and thick. She couldn't take her eyes off it..but she couldn't see the guys face..but that cock was making her tingle, still d*unk from the night before, her horny body wouldn't let her look away..then she had a horrifying thought. What If it's her brother..she rushed to the kitchen thinking how could she be turned on by her own brother, what was he even doing awake.She blamed the drink and tryed to push the sight of that big cock out of her head so began making breakfast.

Steve was starting to really enjoy the feelings his hand was giving himself when he heard someone in the kitchen. This brought him crashing back to the reality of where he was. He quickly pulled up his boxers and headed for the bathroom. Walking out of the sitting room he called out to dave asking him how is the head today, I'm fucked and horny bro, we got to go out again and get some pussy. Once in the bathroom he splashed his cock with cold water and steadied himself to go to the kitchen. Ash felt a rush of relief that is wasn't his brother on the couch. Then a rush of excitement as she remembered Steve. She had always fancied him and now the image of his cock was burned into her head. She quickly removed her panties and threw them into the wash. She planed to tease him and with her tshirt coming to mid thigh she said she could do without them. Steve came into the kitchen and say ash. Fuck he said how is the little sister then. All grown up I see?! Sorry for my comments there I thought u were dave. It's ok she said. I hope u get ur pussy later she said with a wink hoping to make Steve blush. And in deed it did cause him to take a step back in his mind. He quickly recovered and sat at the table giving him a great view of ashes long legs.He asked her to fix him a bowl as well as he was dying. She said sure and opened the high press to grab him a bowl. As she reached up to grab it she could feel her shirt ride up at least half way up her ass. This gave Steve a great view and as she had hoped caused his cock to grow in his boxers. He tryed to position himself so it wasn't noticeable but was caught in the act when ash turned her head to ask him if he wanted Coffee as well. This gave her another nice look at his package and she was enjoying the power she held over him with her body. She could feel herself starting to become wet. Steve knew he had been caught and just said Coffee would be great.: Ash opened the dishwasher to grab a cup. It was easily reachable but she decide to bend over at the hip and in doing so exposed her ass and wet pussy to Steve. She was talking to him as if she was unaware of it. But stayed in that position for way longer than was needed..so Steve. See anything u fancied last night.: Steve was stuck staring at this young pussy. He knew she must of been doing it on purpose to tease him but how could he know for sure. His cock was semi hard. Clearly on view through his tight boxers. Ya there was some nice girls out last night but I can defo see something I need right here. He said as he got up from his chair and walked over to ash. She knew she had him but wasn't going to be easy for him. She stayed bent over pretending to look for a clean cup..as she said..oh ya, and what might you want right now.: Steve walked up and pressed himself against ash. She could feel his growing cock against her bare ass..Steve bent over her and grabbed a cup first try...he said ash u know I really want it..then he picked up the coffee pot. Turned and headed back to the table saying. Is it fresh? I really need some good Coffee.. She thought she was teasing him but with that one quick moment of thinking she had him changing to him walking away her power had drained and now she felt foolish, felt stupid for thinking he would want her so bad..she quickly straightened up and joined Steve at the table.: Yes the coffee is fresh. Just made it. Poor me some too please as she placed her ass on the chair and her mug on the table. Sure said Steve. Dam I forgot the cream said ash.: Oh u like cream in Coffee do u ash Steve said. Well I have fresh cream here for u..with that Steve stood up and pulled out his semi hard cock. Ash was shocked at his braisen display. She was frozen in place with there mouth ajar. Steve grabbed his cock in one hand and her hair in the other and shoved his cock in her mouth.: Steve had his cock buried in her mouth. As it grew she had no choice but to stay where she was and she felt it growing bigger and moving further down her throat.

: As she struggled to breath with such a big cock in her mouth she found herself wondering out she had lost all the power she had over Steve when he first came into the kitchen and was now gagging on his cock. The most surprising thing to her is how wet she could feel herself getting by his roughness. His blatant use of her body without even asking her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic