FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late night drive

Late night drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ehimus OP   Couple  over a year ago

howden

Julie and I were out at her work Xmas party . For some mad reason the venue was 20 miles from us and I wasn't paying taxi late on do u decided has it's her party that I would drive and not have a drink .kinda was regretting this when we discovered the bar was free all night but thought . Well could just get her d*unk and maybe have fun later . On route to venue we passed a couple of spots I knew we're active late on and I kinda joked as we drove past saying .. you might get lucky there tonight . Laughing but been serious Julie but me called me a perv and we changed subject .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

howden

As normally happens when out Julie Drank to much and did her . Let's snog girls routeen which although very hot and funny doesn't Always go down to well with unsupecting girls who mostly she works with . But one didn't hold bsck and a quiet corner came in usefull once or twice throughout the evening . So by end of the night her mood had changed from one in car going and she was all touchy feely . Don't yer just love wine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

howden

Well the night ended to soon and we said our byes and I got Julie in car and headed towards home . She was in playfull mood so I risked another slap and placed my hand on her leg . I told her kissing that girl was great to watch . She pushed her chair back and relaxed as we had hours drive . The roads were very quiet but I went kinda slow because I sensed I could plat a bit . I pushed her legs apart and started to rub her pants . Again with no resistance so I asked her to remove them .

howden

Julie was different . A lot more relaxed than normal and almost encouraging it . So about half way back I indicated sand pulled into one of the laybys . Julie jumped up and asked where we heading ? . I slowed to a stop and told her where we were . Please drive on she said in not comfy with this. As we did I flicked light on in car a second as we passed cars parked in the dark . We heading to main road and i laughed that she.s shit her pants back there . As we pulled into road I noticed 2 cars from layby had started up and we're behind us .

More please

Sounds interesting

howden

We pulled away and soon but a dual carrageway. I didn't tell Julie about the cars behind but asked what spooked her ? To my surprise her reply wasn't the stopping just more the not knowing what to do . Neither of us had done this before and there was a buzz but also a nervousness about it . I said why not keep me entertained while I drive . Julie unbuttoned her top revealing her large boobs . To see them better I popped light on and slowed a little . One of the cars following pulled pass as I did and must of for a good view . When I looked in the mirror the car behind had out light on also and I saw a couple in front seats . My mind was going mad . Do u

tell her we been followed or not

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it so far ?

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great start. Can't wait for the rest

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Great start

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Sad desperate guys for following you like that!

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

howden

Another ten min driving and we had reached sign for second lay by . A big one hidden by trees . Now or never I said out loud and indicated . Julie didn't respond but did click light off and pulled her top closer together . It was very dark as we slowly drove round . Passing a van and car near enterance . Futher round we saw car lights ahead but I decided to stop somewhere between the two . I turned off engine and we say in the dark trying to strain a look outside . It was clear night but the trees made it feel very dark . What u thinking? I asked Julie . Not sure . She replied . What do we do now ? . Well I know what is like i said and opened her top back up to release her big boobs . We started kissing and I hoped she.d forget we were in a public place while locked in our car

Like it keep going

howden

With a combo of wine . The girly kisses and the fact we were been naughty Julie certainly was up for fun . When I took my phone out she asked who was I calling ? . No one . I just wanted some pics because you look really hot tonight . I took my tie off and with confidence growing I told Julie I'm going to blind fold you . Whatever you feel like doing just go for it and enjoy . Now blind folded Julie out her legs up on dash and pulled her pants down one leg . Forgetting where we were i started flicking cam getting some great pics . Also forgetting where we are i hadn't noticed to cam flash had attracted a guy outside the car . Julie was unaware of anything as she slid 2 then 3 fingers in her now very wet pussy . A car came toward us and stopped in front of us with lights on . They must off for a great view between Julie's legs . The interior light flicked on for my to see the couple from first layby who had followed us . I asked Julie how she felt . The reply took me back a bit but also got my very turned on . I want to be your dirty fuck tonight tell me what to do .

Good stuff like it more please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

howden

This was a offer I wadnt going to turn down .I told her not to remove blind fold but did tell her we were been watched and I want them to see you better . I turned interior light on which acted like one of those electric ones attracting flys .. very soon I was aware of at least 3 guys outside the car at Julie's side . The car infront out there interior light back on and I could see the woman had lost her top and was giving a thumbs up . I said to Julie I any you played with now to which she replied . Whatever you say I'm just your dirty girl now . With her legs still on the dash I let her side window down slightly ..A guy stood right next to it with his cock now out said love the view may we touch ? . Julie must of heard the voices and turned towards the window . I let it right down and nodded to him . He reached in and felt between her legs at her wet pussy . Julie moaned out . Do you like that I asked ? . Love it ooo in so bad she replied .i was so turned on my wife was sat legs open in a dogging spot with legs apart been fingered while been watched by about 6 people now .

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

"Well the night ended to soon and we said our byes and I got Julie in car and headed towards home . She was in playfull mood so I risked another slap and placed my hand on her leg . I told her kissing that girl was great to watch . She pushed her chair back and relaxed as we had hours drive . The roads were very quiet but I went kinda slow because I sensed I could plat a bit . I pushed her legs apart and started to rub her pants . Again with no resistance so I asked her to remove them . "
first paragraph you had 20 miles from us then you have hours to drive you on a ride on lawnmower

howden

Good point but hey if she wasn't complaining about a slightly scenic route then neither was I

True hope there is more to this story love a good dogging tale

who cares, great story,,,,

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great

» Add a new message to this topic