FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nursey drops a hint

Nursey drops a hint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Truro

8.30 this morning an appointment at the surgery for annual check up and blood test.

The nurse that does these tests is pretty plain in her 50s. Having met her before I haven't made much of her apart from remembering that her knees and mine were a bit close when she sat in front to take blood.

This time nothing much apart from the usual close contact of knees and I noticed that a bit more thigh was exposed and that she wore stocking.

We were passing the time of day and I pointed to a badge on her uniform just above her left breast to ask what it was. She took my hand and guided it to clarify which b age I was referring to at the same time brushing my hand against the top of her tit. She explained what the badge was and it was time to go when she suddenly asked if I had any trouble at night. I said do you mean getting up to pee. I said no. She said no I don't mean that she said no I mean to you have trouble getting 'it', up. I was a bit surprised but managed to say no definitely not! The reply I got was also a surprise, she said "that's good" and gave me a wink as she opened the door.

I had to nip out to the toilet to relieve the pressure on my slowly hardening cock. How do I follow this up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only one back into exam room too her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic