FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Uni

Uni

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to share some university experiences. If well received I will continue to share.

Fresher's week. A time when 18 year olds all all thrust together across the nation for a week of alcohol, partying and making new friends. Arriving at my halls of residence on the Saturday I was greeted by my new block mates, 5 of whom were on my floor. I was greeted by one girl in particular. Standing around 5 ft tall she spoke with a sultry Surrey accent. She was petite with a strong fit body and a small bust, either B or C cup. Her blue eyes gazed in my direction.

'Amy' she said. You are..?

The conversation was a blur. It ended with - my room for pretty drinks 8pm... As she ran her hand down my chest.

Evening came and I showered in advance of the first night out at uni. Grabbing a bottle of vodka I knocked on her door - "Come in" she said.

I walked in, but she wasn't visible. Closing the door I placed the bottle on the table and turned around to the sight of her.

My jaw dropped as she stood there in kitten heels, black laced suspenders and sheer black on piece lingerie. Her nipples visible and protruding. She walked up to me and whispered "Hi roomie"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More...please more

Keep this going

I stuttered, mumbling hi in return. 'I've told a little white lie' Any said. Everyone else is due at 9.30. "I wanted a hand from you. I can't decide what to wear..." I was only too happy to take advantage.

Well I need to see what I'm working with Amy... Looking into her eyes but lost in her chest

... take it off. Slowly. She stepped across to her desk, half unpacked bags everyehere. She reached for the scarlet red lipstick and applied it, showing off to me. She was enjoying the attention.

Make me, she said... I was only too happy to oblige.

I stepped closer to her, slowly approaching I began to kiss her neck, running my right hand down her back and over her pert arse. I groped the bare skin. Moving away from her neck I looked her in the eyes... Remove the heels and take it all off...

Oh yes.... Keep going

Teasing me Amy removes her heels and begins to unclip the suspenders. She whispers... "I'm naughty. If we are going to leave here I need looking after... Need a daddy figure if you understand me" only too happy to oblige I say... Daddy wants those red lips around his cock...

Amy gets down on her knees and opens her mouth. I unzip and unbutton my jeans, my uncut length springing out. Open wide.

I slide my shaft through her lips. Amy grabs hold of my buttocks and immediately gags as she attempts to deepthroat me. You need some serious practice Missy.. gasping for air, I see red lipstick half way down my shaft and on the underside of my exposed head. This is going to be fun.

Any stands and slips the one price over her chest, exposing the large puffy areolas on her small boobs. She turns around and bends over, slipping her lengerie over her pert arse, exposing her swollen lips to me momentarily

Getting better

Fantastic start love the fact she is small breasted love small boobs

Great start

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

By *appy headCouple  over a year ago

leicester

At this point I was animalistic. Turned on I pushed her onto her bed. Amy let out a giggle as I approached. Without thinking I threw her onto her back and pushed her legs back up to her head, exposing the sweet lips shimmering with the signs of wetness. Holding her legs up I moved down and tasted her. Amy letting out a gasp I ran my tongue along her slit. Moving her I exposed her clothes, swollen and shining. I began to tease it light with my tongue, to a beat. The resulting wetness let me know she was ready.

Moving Amy onto her back once again I pulled her to the edge of the bed. Standing drove into her slowly, inch by inch watching my shaft be engulfed by her hungry pussy.

Love to hear more

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago