FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sucking a guy in front of wife/gf

Sucking a guy in front of wife/gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my most erotic experiences was the occasion I sucked an older guy off while his wife watched (she couldn't help herself and did join in eventually). Any ladies enjoy watching guys together? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm I would love to suck a guy off while my wife or his wife watches

I LOVE it!! It's such a turn on watching 2 guys together

Mrs x

"I LOVE it!! It's such a turn on watching 2 guys together

Mrs x"

So good to hear. Your man is a lucky boy

By *nitafranksCouple  over a year ago

Roscommon

It has happened a few times for us. He (F) had previously expressed his Bi curious interest to me. I had no problem about it and told him so.

We had an hotel meet with two other couples. We all had a few drinks in the bar & adjourned to the bedroom. We all swooped partners. F was with S(female) a smallish woman with big booobs and a slim waist to emphasise her curves. We were all having great fun.

S's partner was J and I was chatting with him as we began our fun. I told him that F was bi-curious and he was thrilled to hear it. So I told him that I would call F over as soon as he & S were finished. F & S had a hot & passionate session & both came very vocally.S went to the bathroom & I called F over.

When he came across told him that J was bi, not just bi-curious & told F that this was his opportunity to try out his bi-curious nature. J agreed & asked F if he would like to suck him. I watched them both and encouraged F to suck J adding & saying to F "Just do what I do to You & what you like". F began tentatively to kiss & then suck J. J encouraged him, saying how much he was enjoying being sucked by F. I joined in & licked J's shaft as F sucked the top of J's cock. Then F began to lick up & down J's cock & then down to his balls,taking each ball at a time into his mouth as F wanked J's cock. S came out of the bathroom to witness her husband receiving a blowing from F. She hooted & hollered enthusiasm encouraging them both. S began to wank F & then suck him as I deep tongued J.

F was doing such a good Bj that J came in his mouth & F dribbled some cum out of his mouth.

S & I double teamed with F & made him cum with a great groan of pleasure.

F's first time sucking cock and very successfully too.

B xxx

"It has happened a few times for us. He (F) had previously expressed his Bi curious interest to me. I had no problem about it and told him so.

We had an hotel meet with two other couples. We all had a few drinks in the bar & adjourned to the bedroom. We all swooped partners. F was with S(female) a smallish woman with big booobs and a slim waist to emphasise her curves. We were all having great fun.

S's partner was J and I was chatting with him as we began our fun. I told him that F was bi-curious and he was thrilled to hear it. So I told him that I would call F over as soon as he & S were finished. F & S had a hot & passionate session & both came very vocally.S went to the bathroom & I called F over.

When he came across told him that J was bi, not just bi-curious & told F that this was his opportunity to try out his bi-curious nature. J agreed & asked F if he would like to suck him. I watched them both and encouraged F to suck J adding & saying to F "Just do what I do to You & what you like". F began tentatively to kiss & then suck J. J encouraged him, saying how much he was enjoying being sucked by F. I joined in & licked J's shaft as F sucked the top of J's cock. Then F began to lick up & down J's cock & then down to his balls,taking each ball at a time into his mouth as F wanked J's cock. S came out of the bathroom to witness her husband receiving a blowing from F. She hooted & hollered enthusiasm encouraging them both. S began to wank F & then suck him as I deep tongued J.

F was doing such a good Bj that J came in his mouth & F dribbled some cum out of his mouth.

S & I double teamed with F & made him cum with a great groan of pleasure.

F's first time sucking cock and very successfully too.

B xxx "

Blimey all hot and bothered after reading that. How wonderful. I wouldn't mind a bit of F, or J or S xx

Love a bit of male on male it's horny as fuck

Ruby

Had a few bi 3somes wish my wife would join in with me the best sex ive ever had sucking a girls husband

"Had a few bi 3somes wish my wife would join in with me the best sex ive ever had sucking a girls husband "

Couldn't agree more

By *y PussyWoman  over a year ago

Crickhowell

[Removed by poster at 10/02/17 21:12:21]

By *y PussyWoman  over a year ago

Crickhowell

I would love to watch this.

We love a bi mmf Mrs loves watching to guys massive turn on for us both

Our first bi experience was at a house party, the guy of another cpl was putting his cock very close to my mouth as I licked his wife. My wife whispered to me to suck him. I was thinking I hope he wants me too or this could get awkward pretty fast. Luckily he loved it and it felt amazing. Xx

"Our first bi experience was at a house party, the guy of another cpl was putting his cock very close to my mouth as I licked his wife. My wife whispered to me to suck him. I was thinking I hope he wants me too or this could get awkward pretty fast. Luckily he loved it and it felt amazing. Xx"

Yum.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Happy to suck hubby's cock while she watches. Pm me.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

First time happened with us.having another couple round having good horny sex his wife was sucking me as Carol was licking her pussy he said I want to see that slide into my wife is got ready and fucked her when I was nearly ready to Cum I pulled out and wanked over her tits hubby was watching and he said that was sexy he bent down and took me in his mouth and sucked so lovely Carol was so turned on by it

By *urreynudistMan  over a year ago

staines

the first time i sucked a cock was when i was watching a couple and she asked me to suck him (she knew i was curious)

have sucked a few guys in front of their wives, love it if they have just been fucking

My wife wants to see me have some man on man action while she watches then join in with us....

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I can but dream

By *i-guy-69Man  over a year ago

southend

Ive had 2 bi 3sums and both times ive sucked the guys cock infront of his wife and on the second time we both sucked his cock and in both of them they gave me a double bj, was well horny, I love it all

"I would love to watch this.

"

I am sure i can make that happen.

By *ulracyCouple  over a year ago

eckington

My wife sucked the do off behind a pillow in our local pub very horny and took is spunk mmmmmmm

By *ulracyCouple  over a year ago

eckington

"My wife sucked the do off behind a pillow in our local pub very horny and took is spunk mmmmmmm"

dj

Once got invited to my first threesome by a girl who asked if I'd sick her boyfriend, so I did. First cock, and done it again with others now and again over the years...... and would again!

» Add a new message to this topic