FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jenny's found love of bbc

Jenny's found love of bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As in our previous stories/ memories me and Jenny was a young couple starting out Jenny and I first met when we was 16 and was together for a total of 8 years should I say 8 wonderful years world wind of Adventures

When we was about 22 we attended a BBC night at a well-known swinging club it was fantastic by this stage I had taking a route just watching and not really bothered about taking part as I got more pleasure out watching Jenny then doing it myself

So after the night we met in the club we started talking to a couple of guys privately swap phone numbers and texting and messaging on messenger so we had a spare weekend and decided to invite one of the guys

His name was Paul he was a middle aged man but he was a stereotypical Bull very large down below biggest we've seen at this stage so after picking him up from the train station we invited him to our place and what a pleasure it was

Jenny was waiting in our living room when we arrived from the train station Jenny was dressed in a fishnet bodystocking what she previously bought to wear on a club night but due to one thing or another we did not attend so she work this body stocking showing off a lovely perky breasts and obviously it was an instant hit.

Leading Paul to our sofa Jenny sat down next to him and having a chat Paul couldn't take his eyes off Jenny as at this stage she was really in the zone

Couple of minutes after the chat Jenny led Paul upstairs as soon as they arrived into the bedroom that was it Paul removed his trousers and it was like Jenny was a magnet I sat there on the end of the bed and wow Jenny on her knees sucking on a cock what I must describe as 10 inches

It was amazing Jenny could actually physically take it and lead him on for more it was a fun filled afternoon two and a half hours later everyone was exhausted me mentally that was the day Jenny started to love BBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As in our previous stories/ memories me and Jenny was a young couple starting out Jenny and I first met when we was 16 and was together for a total of 8 years should I say 8 wonderful years world wind of Adventures

When we was about 22 we attended a BBC night at a well-known swinging club it was fantastic by this stage I had taking a route just watching and not really bothered about taking part as I got more pleasure out watching Jenny then doing it myself

So after the night we met in the club we started talking to a couple of guys privately swap phone numbers and texting and messaging on messenger so we had a spare weekend and decided to invite one of the guys

His name was Paul he was a middle aged man but he was a stereotypical Bull very large down below biggest we've seen at this stage so after picking him up from the train station we invited him to our place and what a pleasure it was

Jenny was waiting in our living room when we arrived from the train station Jenny was dressed in a fishnet bodystocking what she previously bought to wear on a club night but due to one thing or another we did not attend so she work this body stocking showing off a lovely perky breasts and obviously it was an instant hit.

Leading Paul to our sofa Jenny sat down next to him and having a chat Paul couldn't take his eyes off Jenny as at this stage she was really in the zone

Couple of minutes after the chat Jenny led Paul upstairs as soon as they arrived into the bedroom that was it Paul removed his trousers and it was like Jenny was a magnet I sat there on the end of the bed and wow Jenny on her knees sucking on a cock what I must describe as 10 inches

It was amazing Jenny could actually physically take it and lead him on for more it was a fun filled afternoon two and a half hours later everyone was exhausted me mentally that was the day Jenny started to love BBC"

Go Jenny, go! Any more tales?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some more I'll do it 2moz

Mmmm great start- more please

Mmmm great start- more please