FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First dogging experience

First dogging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Earlier this week I had my first dogging experience. I've no idea why I hadn't tried this before as I am open minded but it was just fear of being arrested I found recently that I had been researching local dogging spots and I tried one of them during the day. I was shitting myself but excited at the same time. Nobody there. Tried again the next lunchtime. No one there again. I decided to try another place. I stopped off on my way to work in the day and there were a couple of cars on this secluded but isolated country car park but nobody inside so I assumed they were walkers. Again I left a bit frustrated. So I tried again on the way home. It was now dark and around 6pm. There was one car. An oldish guy was inside. So I sat and waited. I was hoping to see couples but being a bi guy I do like the occasional bit of cock. A black BMW turned up and parked up right next to me. I don't know the protocol for this sort of thing but he turned on his interior light a few times. We kept doing this for a few minutes until I plucked up the courage to get out and have a chat. I glanced inside and the guy was playing with his huge cock. It was massive and rock hard and within seconds I was sucking it. He came straight away after pushing my head down and thrusting into my mouth. He simply said: 'I needed that' and I got out. He drove off and almost immediately a transit van appeared and parked next to me. I could not see inside as it was pitch black. The interior light went on and it was clear there were two bodies inside. The window came down and I could glimpse a nice looking woman's ass: she was clearly leaning over giving her fella a BJ and wanted an audience. The oldish guy had got out of his car and was watching through the window and wanking. He came and scuttled off and after a few minutes the guy gestured me over. I got out, the window was down and this attractive lady was looking at my crotch. Within seconds my cock was out, the door opened and she took my cock in her mouth. She was on all fours in the front seat and I suddenly noticed that her guy was pleasuring her with his mouth as she hungrily sucked me like I've never been sucked before. I shot hot cum into her mouth and she took the lot. I whispered 'thanks for having me' and left as happy as a pig on shit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is soooo on my bucket list xx

"This is soooo on my bucket list xx"

Don't wait, just do it xx

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ixedblkinjectionMan  over a year ago

london

Yeah I have had a few experiences , where I have played, been viewer, been viewed...dogging is wow!

I've done it and enjoyed it before...

Especially with my ex girlfriend

I want to be taken

"I want to be taken "

I'm sure you'll be able to find a willing chaperone x

I hope so. Xxxx

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

Dogging is amazing but it's also very very rare unless pre-arranged. It's like rocking horse shit some nights waiting for anything to happen. Or you get the teenagers fucking in their cars not because they are doggers but because they have nowhere else to go.

I dont know anywhere and dont drive

» Add a new message to this topic