FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My ex and his neighbour

My ex and his neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ex boyfriends neighbour had a popped round to his one morning, my ex was still in his pj shorts. The neighbour had sat next to him at the kitchen table, having a cuppa. The neighbour was a man who was late 50's. As they were talking, my ex noticed how the neighbour, would touch his leg, either with his own leg or hand. When my boyfriend didn't seem to dispute this, his neighbour began to leave his hand there a little longer. My boyfriend said, he started to feel his cock stir, he keput chatting, but felt himself getting more aroused till he was rock hard. Still the neighbour didn't say anything, but let's his hand go up the leg of my exes pj's and started massaging his cock.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Very good so far

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Tell us more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear more. x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after he'd wanted his throbbing cock, the neighbour eased out of his pjs, still without saying a word, he unzipped his trousers to release his own hard cock. With one hand on his and one on my ex he continued to wank them both. After a short while, he took my ex in his mouth, my ex had never had another man suck him off, this was a first and something he was enjoying a lot.

The neighbour then stood up so his cock was level with exes head, he knew there was only one thing to do. He slowly started to suck his neighbours cock.

I was due round there at midday, but was early so just walked in through the back door to this site. At first neither one saw me, I watched as my ex sucked and Licked on this cock, I could see how aroused he was. I was getting pretty turned on myself....

I put my bag down and they both looked a bit shocked to see me, without a word I got down on my knees and started sucking my ex....

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Nice reaction tell us more

More please

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK