FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Perfect Surprise

The Perfect Surprise

By *r and Mrs BiteMe OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belbroughton, Stourbridge

Walking in to see you laying on your back, knees bent, legs locked together. Your arms stretched above your head. Coming to stand at your feet I pause, watching over you ready to pounce. I can feel you trembling with anticipation, unsure of what’s about to happen but excited at the infinite possibilities racing through your mind.

Leaning over you I pull your knees apart. Kissing all the way up the inside of your thigh, moving slowly, covering every inch of skin. Reaching the top and lifting my head slightly you can sense my lips hovering millimeters above your skin. Feeling the warmth of my breath move across your pussy for a split second, but feeling like an eternity. Finally planting my lips back onto your thigh, the smallest flinch leaving your body as I work back to your knee. This whole time watching you wriggle with frustration, I can sense what you want. Knowing your starting to get wet at the prospect of what might happen.

Your hand deciding to reach out and feel the growing bulge through my jeans. Unbuttoning, allowing you to slide your hand through to feel my cock growing. Touching, stroking, teasing, you take my cock in your hand and pull it from my jeans. Now fully exposed and standing tall its almost beckoning you to move closer. The temptation so great and growing but not wanting to give in, you move your head towards my chest instead. The frustration etched onto my face already. Moving down my chest with the most delicate of kisses, tracing an outline around each nipple with your tongue, seamlessly moving your attention back towards my chest and body. Your fingers creating gentle lines as they glide either side of your face, which is still kissing its own path, all coming together at the tip of my cock. A slight glance from you catching my eye, a cheeky smile drawn across your face. The sudden feel of your tongue caress the tip sends my senses into overdrive, working down the shaft, kissing and teasing, not wanting to give me the satisfaction of my cock being taken fully into your mouth. My nails start to scratch your shoulders, moving up to your neck and finding their way into your hair, becoming entangled as I take two large handfuls which allow me to control your head. Holding you still as my cock is tentatively positioned to be resting on your lips. Without needing to offer any persuasion your mouth opens as my cock slides in. My hands now fully in control of your head allowing my cock to slowly vanish, throbbing as it disappears inch by inch. Feeling ready to burst and not wanting this night to end I force myself to remove my cock from your mouth.

Taking a moment to catch our breath I undo your bra and slide it off your arms, my mouth unable to resist the pert supple breasts calling out for attention. As I hold your nipples in my mouth, sucking and teasing, my hands begin to wander to the sexy lingerie covering the rest of your body. Once fully removed the entire sexiness that is your body is presented to me in all its glory. Running my tongue down your sexy body, feeling your soft skin, making your knees feel weak as you fall back onto the bed. Legs coming to rest ever so slightly apart, just enough to offer a glimpse of what might be in store. My face finally homing in on your exposed pussy, spreading your legs as I go. That first feel of my lips gently landing a kiss on your lips is enough to make you grab my head and pull me into you. The tip of my tongue flicking your clit before fully licking and making you writhe and twist with pleasure. Feeling your hands move me into the perfect position to achieve maximum enjoyment, your clit throbbing, I can feel you getting wetter and wetter almost to the point of orgasm as my tongue rolls and brushes over everything that’s now hyper sensitive. My fingers join, sliding into your pussy, reaching for the spot that makes you scream with joy. A hand cupping your breast, tongue still gliding across your clit. Your senses overwhelmed with the amount of attention, not wanting to let go for fear it could all end, but unable to stop it as you reach the point or orgasm. Your body becomes ridged, legs squeeze together, wanting time to stand still forever in that very moment. Pushing me away to try and regain your composure.

As the sensation begins to pass, trembling subsides and the faculties rejoin your body, you start to remove my clothes. My cock standing tall, having been excited at the prospect of what might be next. Both now naked, exposed warm bodies pressed against each other as we begin to kiss.

Rising above you once again to feel your wet pussy as I rub my hard cock against your clit, sliding back and forth making you squirm and arch your back. Fully aware you're trying to reposition in a way that would allow my cock to naturally slide inside. Wanting it even more with each movement. The frustration rising to a point beyond what you can handle. Giving in as you take hold, grabbing me and pulling the long hard cock deep inside your throbbing wet pussy. Releasing a great moan of ecstasy that’s been repressed for so long.

Our bodies now locked together in sync, my cock sliding in and out I can feel my cock grow with each movement.

Squeezing your breast with one hand, the other grabs the back of your neck pulling your head to mine, passionately kissing you, our bodies still interlocked almost moving without a conscious thought. Starting to move faster, pushing deeper inside, the intensity growing, feeling you getting wetter with every passing second.

Releasing your neck for a second to grab a handful of hair. Pulling it back to expose the soft delicate skin of your neck. Watching as your breathing gets heavier and heavier before sinking my teeth into where your neck meets your shoulder. Waiting to hear you moan even louder so I can let go. As I kiss the now sensitive area on your neck you shiver each time my lips touch your skin. Our bodies still firmly pressed together.

My grip loosens allowing you to slip away and firmly press your lips to mine. Passionately kissing, hands roaming, searching, grabbing, stroking anything they can. Settling with all your nails poised on my shoulders, my lip trembles with nervous trepidation knowing exactly what’s coming next. Your nails press down harder, digging deeper into my skin causing me to bite your bottom lip. Almost as a signal to release your fingers as they run down my back creating perfectly straight red score marks all the way down to my bum. My back arches, my hips thrust, penetrating you deeper than ever. The pressure on your clit intensifying to the point you can no longer contain the noise you've been holding back. Letting it out freely and growing louder with each thrust. Your hands come to settle on by arse firmly grasping my cheeks to move me faster and faster pushing me deeper and deeper inside of you. Shouting out with delight.

Wanting more you roll me onto my back without ever breaking contact. Sitting on top with my cock deep inside you're fully in control. Lowering your head to kiss me, barely able to catch a breath except for the occasional moments when I move my head back to tease and frustrate you. Growling with frustration each time your lips miss mine. Feeling a lack of control, you pin me down using your body, your breasts pressed hard against my chest. Your hand slowly moving to encase my throat so you can sit atop of me once more whilst pinning me to the bed. Whilst always trying to resist I grab your hips lifting you up and down. Feeling the push deep inside causes our breathing to get heavier. Still physically moving you up and down, faster and faster, I push my throat into your hand forcing you to use them both to try and regain control and keep me pinned. This just causing me to move you more and more pushing deeper and deeper until you have to arch your back to try and relieve the pressure on your clit. Your arms thrown back, grabbing my ankles, your breasts flawlessly positioned and bouncing in perfect rhythm with the movement. Hardly able to resist I grab one in each hand and squeeze to watch your nipples get stiffer. Sitting up to take them in my mouth, gently biting and nibbling to increase the sensitivity. Flicking them with my tongue as delicately as I had been with your clit.

My cock and thighs literally dripping wet making it so easy to slide in and out of you. Sliding out more and more until only the tip is inside......suddenly thrusting, the entire length of my cock disappearing inside of you. Breathing now heavier and with my lips close to your skin making it tingle with expectation.

TBC…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic