FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First swinging experience

First swinging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a 100% true story.

Long before fab was even thought of, around 1998. I was 17, had went to a local club with a dozen or so friends, a mix of male and female.

After kicking out we headed back to my mates because his folks were away for the weekend. It was me and him,his gf (cloe)and her pal (fi). Few more drinks and me and him were blazing, sat on the couch watching a music channel trying to stay awake.

The Girls slipped away to the kitchen for what seemed like 10/15 minutes, when they came back they were giggling and cloe slowly turned the dimmer switch down. They then sat on the opposite couch whispering and giggling. I thought nothing of it as they both slipped back into the kitchen. When they returned their tops were gone, just bras. Both were larger girls with big tits and when i looked up my jaw dropped. They danced together for a few minutes, caressing each other then went back to the kitchen.

I turned to my mate "did that just happen?" he laughed and said "fuck knows man"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

Great start.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few minutes pass again before they return, now the bras have gone revealing those beautiful big breasts fully. They're both giggling again as they dance around give us glances, next thing they are kissing and immediately I'm Rock hard, it feels like my jeans are ready to split as i watch them. I reach down and just as i give my cock a squeeze they slip away yet again....my minds racing now thinking about them returning......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Something similar happened with us but the girls didnt dance just stripped .

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Good start.

» Add a new message to this topic