FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Danger sex

Danger sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Time and time again we would meet and have the best, kinkiest, no holes barred sex you could wish for... but none quite like this.

The wife had gone out for the night and before I knew it, my fb was messaging back - open to the idea of coming around.

We knew we wouldn't have long... but the risk was worth it... right?

A gentle knock at the door followed quickly with her dropping to her knees

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Her oral skills had always been amazing... but the adrenaline added to.the mix, made this experience heightened as our hearts pounded.

She couldn't resist and manouvered me to the stairs... bending me over to spit in and lick my ass hole... two fingers eased into me slowly at first... then her gentleness passed and soon she was ramming her fingers knuckle deep into me. Her other hand clasping my cock and balls... her teeth bitting down hard on my ass cheeks

Then... a loud knock at the door... we were less than a foot away making quite a bit of noise... as panic entailed, her hand rushed out of my ass, precum still flowing. A rushed panic ensued as I rushed her to the back door along with her top and handbag with the instruction to quietly slip out if it was the wife returning.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

Would the wife have knocked on her own door?

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Good start

Would the wife have knocked on her own door?

does it matter ?

I quickly threw my shorts and top on... cautious that I could smell sex in the air... I tentatively open the door to see a charity salesman stood at the door... trying to get signatures for save the animals. Had he heard us? Did he know what had been going on?

I quickly snubbed his sales patter and closed and locked the door once more. I found her nervously waiting at the back gate and called her back in. Almost as nothing had happened she once more starting sucking deep down the shaft of my cock as it sprung back to life.

Her fingers slid into her pants and I could see she wanted more right at that moment. I grab her hair and pull her upwards... she obediently stands as a rip down her sports leggings and thong... this time its her turn to bend over the stairs

As soon as her hands hit the stairs and her ass was in the air... I buried my tongue deep in her... she loves me licking deep... all over from her clit into her ass... I expertly tease her making sure every sensation pushes her deeper towards climax.

She begs me to fuck her hard.. I spit into her already widening ass, gently fingering the wet around then guide the head of my throbbing cock and ease it into her... her legs give way from the flurry of pain and pleasure as I quickly increase the ferocity of my thrusts until im fucking her so hard, her whole body is pressed deep onto the stairs.

Her ass tightens time after time as she climax's with an intense cry of pleasure... she begs me to cum in her ass and pushes deep against me... my balls slapping against her wet pussy. I pull all the way out then push hard and deep. The tip of my cock pulsing with the new sensation. Im there... im ready to cum. She pushes fast and deep as I explode into her ass... the tight warm feeling beaten by no other as a squelching moist sound of sex follows low growns from us both.

She eases her hips away from me and my cock falls limp... straight away she turns and sucks and licks me completely clean. Her ass dripping while she reaches under her pussy and scoops a load of cum from her ass, straight into her mouth. Before I know it she stands up and presses a long salty kiss at me as her cum soaked tongue fills my mouth.

After a short while we dress and say our goodbyes. I frantically run around the house opening doors and windows in an attempt to rid the house of the sex smell that seems to never leave.

In less than 10 minutes our car pulls up outside with the wife bringing in her shopping... shit... id left the door locked.

I scramble across the room and silently click the key around just in time...

The wife walks out to the kitchen to put the kettle on so I take the opportunity to verify my FAB FB ... until next time xx

Ooh nothing like the prospect of getting caught to get the heart pumping

» Add a new message to this topic