FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Meet...

First Meet...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a nervous and inexperienced 18 year old I filled out a profile on another site with no real idea what it was I was really looking for.

Over the next year I would try message couple and single females but being the age I was not many couples paid much attention to me as they were usually much older with children themselves around my age!

During that time I would often go in the cam rooms as a voyeur watching cams and reading the public correspondence between members in the chat. As the time went on I became more confident in the environment and I would began to appear on cam myself and interact a little with people I recognised as being frequent users.

One evening I was watching a cam and the women I was watching privately messaged me. Although I'd spoken to people before this felt a little different as she bluntly asked me if I liked what I saw!

Heart beating quickly I replied that "I really liked what I saw"!

We made some short talk and it turned out she lived in a village around 15 miles from where I lived. As bluntly as she asked if I liked what I saw she asked me if I'd like to come around and have my cock inside her... This made me instantly hard, my heart beat even faster and a slight nervous shake developed!

I asked her if she was sure and she said she definitely serious. At this moment I was thinking of all the excuses I could make to not go but then the excitement of it came over me and I thought if I'm going to meet someone and get involved in this kind of lifestyle then I NEED to meet tonight! After that I messaged her agreeing to meet and she sent me her postcode and door number to find her house along with the instruction not to knock on the door!

Off I went nervously shaking with adrenaline of my first proper meet, I drive across darkened country roads and finally arrive outside the said address!

My heart is nearly pounding through my chest when this lady around 10 years my senior comes out of the house in a long jacket and high heels and gets into my car. I ask her where she would like to go and she tell me just to drive!

I drive off and as I do she places her hand on my knee. She must sense how nervous I am as she giggles to herself then asks "Are you okay Hunny?". Dry mouthed I try saying yes confidently but in reality I just mumbled my reply! With that she then said "You don't have to worry I'll look after you" as she moved her hand up the inside of my leg until my crotch then told me to drive a certain road.

We drive up the road which leads up to a park, we get there and there's already a couple of cars there obviously up to something else so we turn around. We stop at some traffic lights and she tells me to loosen my pants so she can touch my bulging cock that's been trapped in my jeans. I do as I'm told and she leans over and takes my cock in her mouth moves down it once then slowly lifts back up and tells me that it's nice!

My eyes close and whilst distracted I nearly miss the lights turning green and we head back in the direction that we came from. She tells me that there's a quiet back road not far from where she lives so I drive to that location.

As I stop the car she tells me to turn off the engine and the lights and begins to kiss me. As we kiss she lowers the zip on her coat to reveal just her underwear. I pull the coat down off one of her shoulders and begin to kiss where I've exposed and up her neck to her ear. She groans softly and as her coat parts completely I slide my hand inside her black French underwear.

Until this point in my life I'd never felt a women so wet that her underwear was soaking. I tease clit a little then offer it her to taste. She grabs my hand and pushes my fingers deep inside her mouth. I pull them out and she tells me its time to get out of the car.

Its a cold night and I can see my breath in front of me but this only heightens the sensitivity of it all. I walk around the car and she's already bent over the bonnet waiting for me. I kneel down a little and as I do pull down her underwear. I then push apart her ass so that I can burry my tongue deep inside her wet pussy. As I go to stand up I loosen the remaining buttons of my jeans and lower my trousers so the cold air hits my throbbing cock. I then moved towards her and slowly slid my cold hard cock inside her warm wet pussy inch by inch.

Each time I went a little deeper I pulled back out and teased her clit a little with my hand so her back would arch more and her ass moved towards me. I'd do this until my cock was deep inside her and at this point I grabbed her waist with one hand and her hair with the other and pulled her against me so our bodies were making a loud slapping noise with every thrust I made. I gave it everything I had thankfully I was still able to control when I came! Out of breath I stop and slowly pull out of her.

She then turned around lowering herself legs apart and asked me to "Please feed me your cum"! I placed my hand on her head and began to pleasure myself as she looked me in the eyes, licking her lips and pleasured herself! It wasn't long before I exploded all over the top of her nose, her eyes and up to her hair line at which point she says in a serious voice "What have you done!". I freeze a little and she tells me how she wanted it in her mouth and now that her husband might notice it. Yes that's right her HUSBAND! I ask what she meant and she tells me that he didn't know that she used those kind of sites and that he was asleep in the house I picked her up from!

If I said at this point that I'd just fucked another mans wife, covered her face in my cum and I was feeling bad then I'd be a massive LIAR!

My cock went so so hard again she laughed and said its time I dropped her back at home!

We got back in the car and I dropped her back off a little down the street from where I picked her up and I never saw her again but I never forgot the crappy lizard tattoo that she had on her left breast!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic