FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stag

Stag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was on a stag years ago in Galway . TRUE STORY. And when we go back to the hotel we were staying in at the end of the night and went up to the floor we were on I found a room key on the ground outside a room. (Real key before key cards)

I thought it must be one of the lads and decide to mess with him, so I sneak through the first door and find a second, like a porch. So through the second and find a room with a double bed and women's clothes all around it....

Thinking wtf but decide one of the lads must have gotten lucky but there's no one in the room but the bathroom door is slightly open and theres a crack of light coming through.

I quietly push the door and there's a naked women in there,complete stranger. NOT ONE OF MY MATES ROOM......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

And? Don't stop

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Please continue ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was on a stag years ago in Galway . TRUE STORY. And when we go back to the hotel we were staying in at the end of the night and went up to the floor we were on I found a room key on the ground outside a room. (Real key before key cards)

I thought it must be one of the lads and decide to mess with him, so I sneak through the first door and find a second, like a porch. So through the second and find a room with a double bed and women's clothes all around it....

Thinking wtf but decide one of the lads must have gotten lucky but there's no one in the room but the bathroom door is slightly open and theres a crack of light coming through.

I quietly push the door and there's a naked women in there,complete stranger. NOT ONE OF MY MATES ROOM......"

AND???

Sorry there's not much of and AND......

It's a real story, my fantasies would be more interesting!

And.....I turned and ran expecting the Garda to be knocking on my door any minute! It's a real story! Not a fantasy!

But I always wondered did she accidentally drop her key in the hallway or drop it intentionally or what...... she never screamed out or reacted when I stuck my head in!

What do you's think she was at?

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

How did she get in when she had lost the room key

"How did she get in when she had lost the room key"

I guessed that she opened the door then threw the key for someone to go and find her naked! But maybe wishful thinking by me.....could have opened the door and then dropped the key, I don't know!

» Add a new message to this topic