FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Snookered

Snookered

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your walking along the road as i drive passed you. As I drive passed you I can see you eyes are watery. I stop by and come upto you and ask if everything is OK. I can see your beautiful legs with your short skirt. You look amazing. I ask you to come and sit in my car and we go to the park. you want someone to talk to. Once at the park you tell me you have just broken up from your boy friend.feels amazing against my chest. You thank me for talking to you and come and hug me. Your breast feels amazing against my chest.

You pull back and put a brave smile asking me if I can take you somewhere to forget about your boyfriend. My mate Sal calls and says he is at the snooker club and asks me to come and join him. I ask you to come with me to the snooker club and you are delighted and put a grin on your face.As we are seated facing each other I noticed your hands going into your panties a couple of times. You get up and walk back towards my car.through the light i can see you are only wearing thongs under the short skirt. i could feel my self getting aroused. you probably also noticed as I saw your eyes take a quick glimpse at my trouser zip and smile.

We go to the car and drive to the snooker club. My friend meets us telling me he has booked a private room. I introduce you to my friend. You have never played so I decide to teach you. So its me and you against my mate. As it gets to your turn i go behind you and help you hold the stick. my body totally against yours. my face next to yours also breathing against your ears. You breathe a bit deeply getting aroused. As we move the snooker que back an forth my arms rub against your breasts. I can feel your nipples erect as it rubs against me. We take our time in taking the shot. My mate at this time is watching and can see from the front how aroused you are. He comes and lets me know by whispering into my ears quietly.

The next shot I stand a bit to your side and as the que goes back and forth I let your hands rub against my trousers above my cock. You quickly as it comes back pretend to loose grip and feel my cock with your palm and can see it is erect and hard. On the next shot we go a bit further. You move the que closer to yourself allowing me to rub my arms against your thighs. you look back into my eyes and kiss my slowly on my lips and turn back. As your taking the shot i take one hand and slowly move the back of your thong and insert a finger into you. this make you crazy and to return the favor you move your hand back to undo my zip and put m=your hand into my pants. As you feel it you take it out and can see it erect hard and big.

You go down on your knees and take it into your mouth sucking it whilst my friend watches. you take it deep into your mouth slurping away as my cock slides in and out of your mouth down your throat, couple of times you cough as you get a choking feel. you beckon to my mate to come closer . he does without hesitating with his cock already out. as my cock is fucking your mouth you take his cock in your hand wanking it fast and hard.

we stop afetr a bit and get back to playing snooker. once again i am behind you heling you take the shot bu this time i lift your skirt up from the back and penetrate you from behind. you arch your back as you feel me plunge into your pussy. i start to thrust in and out of you penetrating you deeper with each thrust grabbing your hair to pull myself into you deeper. at that moment my mate comes closer and inserts his cock into your mouth pounding into your mouth deep and hard letting you feel him in your throat.

As your mouth is getting pounded by my mate, I get on my knees and from beneath you I start to lick your wetness from your pusi slowly sliding my tongue in and out of you. I lick your pussy slowly taking in the sweet taste from your cunt. With each insertion of my tongue I push it in deeper my teeth surround your vagina but my tongue is totally inside you. You start to meet my rhythm feeling my tongue in and out of you. As I take my tongue out ofr you I lick around your pussy lips slowly nibbling your pussy lips. I push the top of your pussy back to expose your clit more. As I see it being exposed I start to lick it and can see you coming to a climax. All of a sudden you squirt your juices all over my face.

I lie down on my back and ask you to get on top of me pushing my cock inside you pushing it in deep. At the same time my friend comes round and penetrates into your arse. We both start to fuck you together one in the arse and the other in your vagina. We both that thrusting hard and fast pushing into you deep letting you feel our full length inside you. We carry on like this for a while watching the tears of enjoyment coming from your eyes.

after we have done this for a while you go round and sit on my face. As you start to rub your pusi on my face you feel my tongue once again dipping in and out of you. At the same time my friend comes and inserts his cock into your mouth once again making you choke. All of a sudden my mate shoots his load into your mouth emptying his ball sack all over your face. You take it all into your mouth licking the last drop from his cock and swallowing.

Once he has finished I get you into doggy and start to thrust hard in and out of you moving faster and faster. At the same time you meet my rhythm pushing onto me feeling me thrust my self totally into you. With each thrust I can see my cock totally disappear into your pussy. all of a sudden I tell you i am about to cum. the slut you are beg me to cum inside your pussy. You hold my buttocks to make sure I am totally inside you and then with one hard push I start to fill your pussy with my cum. You feel the cum inside you and there is so much of it. once i finish I take it out of you and let you lick the remaining off with your mouth.

we all go back to playing snooker.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic