FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Exhibitionist

Exhibitionist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We went out last night to a local pub for what is for us a very rare blind meet.

She wore a very sexy teddy and hold ups and I had to smile when she bye passed her dress section in the wardrobe and chucked on her long black leather coat, as she has been wanting to go into a pub like that for years :]

Our meet had already text us to say he was there but when we walked in she approached the wrong guy who was standing with three others, she was so horny and up for it, I thought for a moment she was going to take all four round the back

Our phone suddenly rang and before I had a chance to answer, the guy ringing tapped her on the shoulder, well, her face, she looked at him right in the eyes and said god, you're a good looking fucker and promptly opened her coat to him and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. Looking around I could see the mouths of just about everyone hanging open. A few moments later she decided she wanted the landlady, I did to, to be honest there was a very hot atmosphere in the pub as she was drawing attention with every step she took and every word she spoke. Suddenly she opens up her coat again, to the landlady, asking her to come play, well, her mouth nearly hit the floor and even more so when she seductively pulled her long coat around her body to offer up her arse for the landlady to see .

We had only been in the pub a couple of minutes by this time and were only now sipping our glasses of wine that our meet had bought us and already she had pounced back on him, her tongue had hands all over him in full view of the entire pub, it must have been blatantly obvious to all who were in there, what we were up to .

In no time at all she was telling me to drink up, boy did she want him or what?, but before we left she did an about turn, walked back into the main bar and opened up her coat again and walked about like a model on the cat walk, making sure that everone could see her body .

Im pretty sure after only about ten minutes, she must have left the pub on fire Smokinnnn........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nderstudMan  over a year ago

MILL HILL

More more more please!! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would really love to hear what happened when you all left. What a sexy story and horny couple.

Brian

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

There is of course, much, much more to tell, maybe we will contnue with the story.

By *nderstudMan  over a year ago

MILL HILL

Please I'm as horny as stag do in Ibiza !!

MMMMMMM what a great story. We cant wait to meet you even more xxx

woowooooooowwwww

what a couple xxx

» Add a new message to this topic