FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The after dinner bet

The after dinner bet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A month after our new neighbours had moved in, my wife had already arranged to have them round for dinner. She was a very sociable person whereas I prefer my privacy but i could never say no to my wifes wishes.

The conversation flowed between us all over dinner, exchanging pleasantries and information about each other. Jason worked in construction and his wife Melanie was employed by him as his receptionist. When i mentioned to him about being an independent accountant we talked about my doing his books each year.

As the wine bottles emptied, the chat turned sexual. My wife talked about how active our sex lives were. Melanie discussed the various fantasies jason and she had fulfilled together along with the fact that Jason was Bi. My wife was keen to question further, mentioning she had often imagined me being with a guy.

“You should try it.” Jason had said with a smile.

“I prefer women far to much.” I had quickly replied.

The usual debate was the result. Both women and Jason mentioning that if i was unable to see who was sucking me I would never be able to tell man from woman and of course i offered multiple responses which pretty much gave my opinion of this being rubbish.

“Lets find out.” my wife suggested eagerly.

I knew where she was going and i quickly objected but then Jason made a wager i couldn't say no to. I was to be blindfolded and both women and himself would suck my cock for a minute each and if i could claim which one was him sucking my cock then i would win. The prize was being able to fuck his wife that night. Melanie was gorgeous and a chance to fuck her with his blessing was a worth while opportunity. The fact my wife was agreeing to it only made me want to agree straight away but their was a catch. If i was unable to tell which blow job was from him then i had to agree to suck his cock in front of the two women The mixture of alcohol and my resolve that i was right in my argument made me cocky and so i agreed without too much thought.

With my agreement to the bet our party moved upstairs to our bedroom where my wife blind folded me as i lay on the bed. I felt fingers unbuckle my belt, pull down my zip, and then pull my cock from my trousers, rubbing along the shaft, making me instantly hard. The first mouth swallowed my cock as i moaned from the pleasure of the touch. The minute flew by and the first mouth was soon replaced with a second. This mouth easily took my whole cock, slowly working back and forth driving me wild. Again the minute ended and the final mouth wrapped around my shaft and worked me but not as well as the first two had. The minute never finished when i announced the third mouth belonged to Jason. The mouth kept working my cock as the blindfold was removed from me to be greeted with my wifes lips greedily taking my cock before she stopped and climbed off the bed.

“You lose honey.” she said smiling.

Jason started undoing his jeans as i gave excuses before begging that it was just a stupid wager but none of them were having it. A bet was a bet.

“Come here now.” Jason commanded as he stood by the base of my bed, his cock stiffening.

I had never paid much attention to other mens cocks and now Jasons had my full attention. It was average in size, about the same as mine but looked thicker. I went to object but Jason grabbed my leg and pulled me down the bed towards him. He then grabbed my hair, not to hurt me but to control me. He drew my face to his cock, rubbing it over my face.

“Open up.” he told me.

Knowing i would not be let out of the situation i finally opened my mouth and Let Jason slide his cock between my lips, stopping when his tip was fully in.

“see its isn't that bad.” he said.

Jason eased his cock in a little deeper then retracted a little. his hips moved gently back and forth, his cock pushing slightly deeper into my mouth each time as i grew used to his girth.

“You need to do better.” he told me. “I was deepthroating your cock easily.”

Not only had i guessed wrong but Jason had given me the best of the three blow jobs that night.

“Here let me hep you.” Jason said as he pulled his cock from my mouth and flipped me onto my back.

Taking my arms, he pulled me down the bed a little more so my head hung over the edge. Keeping hold of my arms, he pinned them to the bed and moved his cock back to my mouth and i let him slip it back in. He pushed his hips deeper, his cock hitting the back of my mouth. I struggled but his grip on my arms stopped me from escaping. He began to fuck my mouth slowly and i felt my cock harden with arousal over the situation which didn't go unnoticed by Jason.

“I knew you’d love it.”

He kept a steady rhythm going of his hips and i could feel his balls tighten each time they made contact with my head and i suddenly realised he was close to coming. I couldn't say anything since his cock was gagging any words being muttered. I still couldn’t escape from his grip either.

“I think he knows whats coming ladies.”

I watched as my wife moved beside me to get a closer look, grabbing my cock and pumping it. I couldn't help but moan. Jason thrusts were shorter now, his cock staying deep in my mouth and then i felt the first spurt of cum pour down my throat. Wave after wave spurted as i tried hard to swallow before i drowned in it. My back arched as my own cock began to explode my own cum onto my belly.

ThThe night ended soon after and Jasons final words to me as he left were “‘until next time.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Fuck yes! Sooooooooooo hot

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah id love this

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant xx

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Wow x

Yes wow.

Scotland

I keep coming (cumming?) Back to read this over and over

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Scotland

So... who's gonna invite me for dinner tonight?

Did you enjoy it?

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Wow that's warmed my cock right up can I have an invite to your next dinner party please, I think I need to excuse myself for a little tickle.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

Nice

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Going to have to start inviting all neighbours round... just in case!

Scotland

"Going to have to start inviting all neighbours round... just in case!"

This sounded like fun hope we hear about next time