FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first swing experience

My first swing experience

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many, many years ago I worked in the west coast I was climbing round the rocks I met a man sitting on the beach stark naked now it is not every day one sees a naked man in Scotland on a remote shell beach.. I kept walking on my way back he was fully clothed he apologised and i laughed and said no need this was my first introduction to swinging ..

He invited me to dinner at his hotel I agreed, we met ate dinner and I realised I was very aroused he asked if I would join him in the sauna, again I agreed feeling slightly weird of the whole scenario sitting in the sauna with nothing but a towel wrapped around me ..

He didn't try to touch me just removed his towel and lay down this had me very aroused and full of anticipation.. We left the sauna went into his room he lay me down on my face

Started to massage me all over , slowly methodically teasing me, my legs parted by themselves inviting pleading him to touch me, i moaned my desire, I was so aroused one touch and I would orgasm I thought he slowly slid up my thighs, I am socking wet by this point his fingers slid in so effortlessly I begged for more..spreading my legs wide.. His fingers caressed my ass crack making it very moist I was a virgin there never had my ass played with so very new and oh so good he slipped his fingers into my tight ass. While his fist was in my pussy I orgasmed over and over .. He then took his hands away I am lying quivering as he pulls my butt up and spears my cheeks he fucks me hard until he cums all over me..my introduction to the world of swing never looked back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic