FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuck hubbys perspective

cuck hubbys perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougntina OP   Couple  over a year ago

chigwell

I had hubby dictate his perspective of a meet

the door knocked and you ran to greet him, hi s monthly visits seemed to come more and more regularly. I knew the fragrance you wore, in fact i knew exactly what you smelled of and wore as just an hour earlier i had bathed you, moisturised your skin with scented creams and helped you wear the sexy lingerie you liked to wear for him

you kiss each other softly on the lips then he came in and shook my hand, you leading him by the hand to the long settee. We had a brief chat about the journey , all the time you stroking his leg as we talked, then you suggested i get some drinks which i did with pleasure.

as i went to the kitchen i looked back an d saw you and he were kissing with more open mouths and with some passion and i knew you were eager for him soon.

several minutes later i came back and your passions were already enflamed, He had released your breasts and was stroking them and you had unzipped him and gripped his erection as you both kissed hard.

i interupted by putting the drinks down and you broke your embrace but your hand still stroking his erection gently and turn to me and say , "sorry darling, were still saying hello", with a broad smile then adding "thank you for the drinks, now why don,t you take a seat"

sitting down in the adjacent settee i watch as you both continue building your passions, your blouse opened as he squeezes your breasts that he extracted from your bra. you pull off his shirt kissing his chest and nipples moving your lips down his abdomen, but before you reach his groin you sit up an look at me and say" dont you think you should get comfortable too ?" I stand and undress quickly and when fully naked i sit on my hands , in a way we’ve discussed so that I’m not tempted to touch even though my cock is tight in its silver chastity cage.

he stands to let you slide down his trousers, then his pants, leaving him stood there naked and erect in front of you, and cupping his balls in one hand and stroking his erection slowly you turn to me smiling, "see how big it is darling? thank you fo r letting me enjoy something wonderful"

he also looks at me with abroad smile , proud to be part of our enjoyment . you beckon me to you and i stand beside him in front of you. you hold his erection in one hand and my caged cock in the other, looking up at me and saying," i thik theres a good 2 or 3 inches difference there dont you? "sniggering for effect. i nod slightly embarrassed whil e he pushes his out more. "now go sit down"you say smiling at e as your lips start to engulf his throbbing tool

As soon as im sat i look up at yo u and you are looking directly at me with your mouth sucking in his length and then with a broad grin letting your tongue tickle the underside of his smooth shaven balls

i watch you perform on hi for several minutes, my arousal throbbing but unable to touch it,

you move your lips up his body .lettign his cock nestle between your beasts and then further up to his mouth , standing on your tip toes to kiss his mouth and to let his hands find you buttons and clasps slowly undressing you

As your skirt falls to the floor im shocked to see the panties i dressed you in are already gone, your little surprise for us both

you are dressed in just the stockings i selected for you and his hands and mouth are covering yoru breasts, your voice uttering some familiar sounds of enjoyment. he moves down your body and places you to lie on the settee as his mouth finds your wetness between your legs and licks at you his tongue delving into you and suckling at your swollen bud.i hear the sound of your impending explosive climax. he sees the moment too and quickly works his s way up your body grabbing your nipple in his mouth as his cock finds your entrance, You seek out my gaze with your own at the very moment he penetrates you and i see the pleasure in your eyes , tat thickness in you bringing you quickly to the edge of your instant climax. i watch his thighs and behind thrust his manhood into you , your legs wrapping round him pulling him in your fingers gripping his shoulders. your voice is a mixture of familiar gasps and deep grunts ive never heard before , presumably from the effort of taking his size in you

the sight of your union and the sound of your enjoyment arouse me greatly

suddenly the voices grow and i know the time has come for your orgasm and he wishes to join it, your joint loud groans and his deep thrusts tell me h eis inseminating your womb and i feel a hard conflict which paradoxically quickens my pulse. i watch as you both slow down into a steady breath, and some quick kisses and cuddles between you before he climbs off, and i se you , laying back, with a smile on your face , your eyes wide and gleaming,your nipples hard and your gently parted legs showing the swollenness of yoru lips and traces of his sperm leaking out. he stands beside you , holding your hand, his penis still wet with your juices and you both look at me, you beckoning me to you. you both ready to witness me doing what i must, your hand reaches to touch his balls as if connecting the source with the sperm in your pussy, which im about to clean and eat, wondering if il be allowed to have you or given its the start of the evening if ill have to wait till later....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tongueMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing im wishing it was me pleasuring your wife.

Ade

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened later in the evening

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is wonderful both, great writing and a great insight into the lifestyle!

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

That's a great account from your cucks perspective, love it. x

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Fantastic insight

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic account from cuck perspective. Thanks guys.

» Add a new message to this topic