FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > woods part 1

woods part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rbigmisshorny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Livingston

"Just once", She pleaded with me, then I will never ask you again. I knew I was not going to get any peace until I gave into her. For weeks she had been telling me about a dream she'd had. About how it was so vivid and real, she had woken up with her vibrator in her pussy and she couldn't even remember taking it out of her toy box. How the bed was soaking and her thighs were sticky with her juices.Nothing was going to stop her from doing this but she needed my help.

We set off in the car to find a suitable spot, not too busy, but not so quiet that no-one would come by. That would defeat the purpose of today. She had on the flimsiest of white cotton blouses, that did little to hide or restrain her 42F tits. Her skirt was so short I could make out the pink swelling of her pussy lips every time she shifted in her seat, and the knee high white socks and black plimsol shoes made her look every inch the slut she wanted to be. As we made her way down the Motorway she was attracting the attention of several passing lorry drivers who had a birds eye view of her ample charms from their lofty driving position. More than once the rumble strip came to the aid of a distracted voyeur as she sat slowly sliding a finger along her lucious pussy lips.

Her teasing was interrupted as we turned off the motorway, and headed along the B roads of the surrounding countryside towards a country park popular with local ramblers and the occasional dogger. About a mile from the park I pulled into a secluded lay-by. We knew the area well and knew that one of the many trails around the park passed about 200m from the lay-by, Split by a healthy growth of large trees, none of which i could name, but which I knew would shelter us from all but the most inquisitive of people.

Taking what we needed out of the car, we headed off into the cover of the woods to find a suitable spot. Nothing too big or too flimsy. We found what we were looking for about 80 metres from the trail path, partly hidden by rhodedendron bushes. I got the rope from the bag we had and started to tie the Mrs to our chosen tree. Not too tight as she would need some flexibility, but enough to make the passer-by feel she was in trouble. Next I done as instructed and laid out on the picnic blanket I had placed at her feet, an array of her most loved toys. Taking my life in my hands I climbed up a nearby tree, bag over my shoulder and got into position. Video camera at the ready I waited and it wasn't long before the sounds of heavy footsteps could be heard approaching along the path. From my vantage point I could see It was a youngish jogger, about 20 years old. I gave the Mrs the thumbs up and she shouted "help, Is someone there?". The young man stopped abruptly and peered through the woods. "Is there someone there can help me?" The Mrs said again. Slowly the

jogger started to make his way through the trees to where my wife actress sobs could be heard. As he approached a look of shock was etched on his face until he noticed the toys on the blanket in front of my loosely restrained wife.

"Could you help a damsel in distress", she asked him in her best goldilocks voice. "I have been a very naughty girl and need to be punished". From over 30 feet away, high in the trees my video camera was catching the growing bulge in the front of the joggers shorts.

"Please pick a toy and do as you wish", she told him. The jogger looked around slightly bemused but was never going to let this opportunity slip. He moved forwards and slid a hand up the wifes leg, before resting on her pussy lips. After one more look around he slid two fingers deep inside her soaking pussy before bringing them out and slowly licking them clean. He repeated this again but as he brought his fingers out he offered them to the wife and she greedily sucked her own juices off his fingers. He bent down and picked up a very large black rubber dildo, a particular favourite of hers and slowly started to insert it into her. She shifted position so that she could take it all in and so that the camera would not miss a thing. When he had it all the way in he slowly pulled it out until only the tip was touching her lips then thrust it deep into her again, causing her to gasp in pleasure. The jogger slammed the dildo in and out of her pussy until her body started to shake and she wailed as an almighty orgasm caused her to gush all over his hand. The jogger took his straining cock out of his shorts and began to slowly wank it. The wife had shaken her bindings looser while cumming and dropped to her knees. The ropes stopping her from falling forward but she was about three inches from his cock with her mouth. He moved forward and her lips engulfed his swollen manhood her head slowly rising and falling as she set a rhythm. He grabbed The hair on the back of her head and forced his cock deep down her throat, making her gag slightly, but not enough to put her off. Within minutes I could see from the grimace on his face that the jogger was about to cum, and watched as she pulled him out of her mouth at the very last second and sprayed his cum all over her face.

A minute or so passed and I saw that his cock was already starting to twitch again. He moved forward to my wife and pushed her on the Blanket face first. He adjusted her bindings so her hands were tied above her head and I watched as he parted her legs with his hands. His cock was now poker straight and nudging against her pussy. I could see the smile on her face as it broke through her lips and slid inside her. She let out a low moan then started thrusting back against every stroke of the young mans cock. He was sweating now fucking my wife as vigourously as she had ever been fucked and she was loving it.I had to admire his stamina as she came four more times before he emptied his hot cum into her more than willing pussy. He helped untie her and she sank to her knees and sucked the mixture of their juices off his cock before slowly wanking it back to some sort of life. She pulled her large tits from their flimsy prison and picked up the bottle of baby oil from the blanket smearing some on his cock and a liberal amount over her tits before she placed his cock between them. He started to rock back and forth, his cock poking through the top of her tit cushion at which point she would tongue at the angry purple head. It wasn't too long before a smattering of cum was beaded across her breasts. She got up thanked the young man, picked up her toys and blanket and made her way back to the car. Ten minutes later I was sitting in the drivers seat beside her.

" Darling, I know I said I would never ask again but I would really love to do that again with a black man, or a woman or a couple or a......"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let us know if it happens again . A great story

Nice where was this,im close by in Falkirk.

Yes very nice mmm

By *egionaireMan  over a year ago

ramsey

What's the or a?Love to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic