FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Because I Need To

Because I Need To

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is not because I want to but because I need to.

I need you on your knees, your face buried in the pillows, I need you to feel my hand between your shoulder blades, fingers digging in, pinning you in place. My other hand holding your wrists behind your back. I need you to feel that strength and control and to know that at this time you are mine.

Your pussy and ass both exposed, I could take either. I need you to know this and that I can do anything I want, but at this time I need you wetness, that delicate scent, to feel you tighten around me.

I need to hear you gasp as that unexpected slap graces your ass cheek. I need to hear you moan, to sigh, to whimper as I thrust. Testicles hitting your clit as I rhythmically pound away. I need you to moan as I give the long slow hard push going deeper than before. I need you to cum for me.

I need to pull you to me as my moment approaches. I need to bite the back of your neck and shoulders as the moment takes me. I need you to feel me twitch and shudder as the after shocks rip through my body. To know that at this time I am just as much yours as you are mine.

I need to collapse in behind you still entwined, locked together. I need to lightly run my fingers down the side of your body, lightly tracing you hips. I need to stroke your hair.

I need to kiss you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic