FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Challenges

Challenges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancingfeet OP   Couple  over a year ago

shirley

We occasionally go out to clubs and challenge each other to do something to get the night started. We find it a good way of overcoming nerves and/or a slow start and can be fun.

For example, last time we went out it was really quiet with very few couples ( and those in there were already paired up). Vicky was tasked with finding a single bloke she liked, making him hard under his towel just from a horny conversation and then taking him to a glory hole. She won a date with her favourite FB by succeeding

Does anyone else do this and/or can anyone help with ideas for challenges?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

How about; blindfolding V and tying her to something either in the standing or lying position. Then asking the single guys to come and play but nothing penetrative just touching, stroking, massaging, kissing, licking and nibbles etc

Bedford & Chester

Or getting a single guy to give V a full body naturist massage. No promise of relief for the guy but if V gives in and touches him then she loses

By *ancingfeet OP   Couple  over a year ago

shirley

Thanks - good ideas

Bedford & Chester

I could have gone on but with me being the only one I didn't want it to get creepy!

By *urious couple22Couple  over a year ago

Derby

We find hot wife challenge online and send them and pic one or two challenges to carry out

Bedford & Chester

One I was happy to help a couple out with on a previous profile was to act as a delivery guy. They ordered a pizza and then he got her to answer the door in her underwear and invite me in.  She didn't know that we'd arranged it on here so thought I was actually a pizza delivery guy but we'd agreed the boundaries and rules etc.

A variation might be to open the door in a towel like you just got out of the shower - when you go to answer the door simply drop the towel (by accident of course).  You can scramble for the towel if you want or simply shrug and forget it!  

» Add a new message to this topic