FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Field sales

Field sales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone a sales rep ever fucked a punter? I have if u want details?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please do tell

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fucked Atwo punters in Retford when I did energy sales, one in thurnscoe and one in Sheffield. Retford gash bn otehers prot. Not as much free cunt on the door as I would like though. And not any Ginger Pubed cunt

I used to sell greetings cards and fuck two customers at the same time ( not together) both manageress of Athena both in their 30s I was 27 used to see one do a little business then fuck in her office then later the same day fuck the other likewise used to see them every other week for about two years

No but I Shagged a sales rep I was going out with once. She was great fun. Strangely enough we rarely discussed her work. Odd that was.

Last time I saw her she was out with her husband, got a bit jealous, she had a short leather skirt on. Never wore one for me.

I used to work in a menswear shop I tucked a woman in the changing room in Doncaster oh happy days

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

"Fucked Atwo punters in Retford when I did energy sales, one in thurnscoe and one in Sheffield. Retford gash bn otehers prot. Not as much free cunt on the door as I would like though. And not any Ginger Pubed cunt"

Sorry mate. Is that Latin?

"Fucked Atwo punters in Retford when I did energy sales, one in thurnscoe and one in Sheffield. Retford gash bn otehers prot. Not as much free cunt on the door as I would like though. And not any Ginger Pubed cunt

Sorry mate. Is that Latin?"

» Add a new message to this topic