FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbour phone chat

Neighbour phone chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evin41 OP   Man  over a year ago

worksop

I had a neighbour ring me once then he put the phone down but didn't ring off. I kept trying to attract his attention then heard his wife come into the room... what happened for the next 30 mins was mind blowing .. he literally took her in every position and I could hear him telling her which positions he wanted her in. She moaned and groaned like fuck and he milked every drop from her. I know it was wrong but couldn't help starting to wank myself off just listening to their activity and the dirty talk and language she was coming out with telling him to fuck her harder and deeper and slurping his cock as she sucked him. I wanted to shout down the phone to hold it and invite me round but I didn't dare make any noise in case they realised and cancelled the line.my fucking prick was bursting to shoot a load and fucking hell when I did I imagined it shooting right inside her as I took his place to give her some prick. Needless to say I did the decent thing and hung up when I had shot my lot and chatting with the neighbour an hr later made me realise he knew fuck all what was happening on the end of his phone.....or did he??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ravelseekerMan  over a year ago

elgin

Hot as fuck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic