FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > woods 2

woods 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rbigmisshorny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Livingston

Three days later we were back in the car heading towards our little wooded playground. We had spent the last two days watching the recording of the wives previous exploits in the woods, knowing that we would be going back again. She was wearing a white t-shirt that was doing little to cover her bra-less ample cleavage. The same short skirt, socks and plimsoles as before and as previously she was in the midst of a good finger fucking of herself as we pulled into the lay-by.

We made our way through the trees to the same spot we had used three days previous, and set about loosely tying her to the chosen tree. Job done, I headed off to my lofty perch and waited and watched to see who was walking along the nearby trail. 15 minutes had passed before a couple of kids came by, luckily they could not see the wife due to the foilage of the surrounding rohdedendron bushes. Another 5 minutes had passed when I heard voices and saw a couple walking their dog along the trail. As they got nearer I signaled to the wife and she called out for help. Not too loud as to sound desperate but enough for someone to know she was in need of assistance.

The dog was first to make its way through the trees towards the wives voice, followed by the couple. As they came round the bushes they stopped and stared open mouthed at the sight that greeted them.

" I'm ever so sorry, my husband and I were playing silly games and he tied me to this tree. I thought he was joking when he said he was going home but I heard the sound of our car leaving over an hour ago and haven't seen him since."

Incredibly the man asked her "what kind of games?"

She looked down at her bra-less top and short skirt and said "I think that is kind of obvious!!"

"He has left me here tied up, helpless and so fucking horny I will kill him when I get him."

I Couldn't believe it when the woman, about 40, 5ft 5 and of ample build turned to her hubby and said, "she has an incredible set of tits, don't you think? probably on a par with mine and I know how much you like sucking mine. bet you would love to suck hers!!"

With that she moved forward, manoevered the ropes slightly and raised the wives t-shirt over her tits and started to gently fondle them, gently rubbing the nipples with her thumbs. Her hand slipped down over the wives belly and found the warm damp triangle between her legs.

"Oh she is horny, my finger has slipped right inside her pussy lips without even trying" she told her hubby. Hubby was standing rubbing the growing bulge in her trousers nodding dumbly at his wives comments.

"Well get over here and help the woman,I can't suck her pussy and her tits at the same time you fool." My laugh almost gave me away but the woman was too busy clearing the ground underneath my wife to notice it. As the woman dropped to her knees and my wife opened her legs to receive her tongue the man let out a gasp and a dark stain spread over the crotch of his tan coloured trousers. I thought he may not have lasted long but he sure has a lot to offer judging by the size of the stain.

The woman was too busy running her tongue along my wives pussy lips to worry about her husbands hair trigger, and was gently probing through the folds of her lips to gain access to her hot fuck tunnel.

Recovered from his initial release the man had made his way over and had started sucking on the breasts of my lovely slutty wife. She reached through her loose bindings and slid down the zip of the mans trousers and released the biggest cock I had seen. It was about 8 inches long but was almost as thick as it was long. The mrs couldn't get her fingers round it. She looked up to where I was videoing the action and gave me the most wicked of smiles. She slowly started to wank the cock which had not subsided since the initial release and the man groaned loudly. She wanked him faster and faster, all the time feeling her own orgasm building from the attention the womans tongue was paying to her pussy. Suddenly she felt the waves of pleasure course through her body and shouted "Oh shit", as her orgasm flooded out of her, over the face of her female partner. This was too much for her hubby and he let go, spraying what seemed like gallons of cum, upwards over my wives tits and belly.

Fresh from her lady cum shower, the woman looked up at my mrs and said " Bet you would love that cock inside you. It is the only reason I stay with him. He is a useless bastard but his cock is his one redeeming feature." The man was obviously used to this humiliation as he just smiled sheepishly while wiping the end of his monster on the leg of his trousers.

The woman freed the mrs from her ropes, then told her hubby to lay on the ground. She climbed on his still hard cock and started to slowly grind her pussy up and down on her cock. It only took a few minutes and he was groaning again as another super sized load of jizz was spraying inside his wife.

She climbed off her hubby and lay on the ground her legs spread wide.

"You have got to earn his cock" she said. " As long as you are eating his cum out of my pussy, he will fuck you from behind."

The wife was on her knees in seconds, face buried in the womans pussy eagerly awaiting the feeling of her pussy being stretched to the limits. When it came it didn't disappoint. She was coming within seconds of him entering her and kept coming as he fucked her gently and roughly, only coming himself when his wife had lifted my wifes face from her pussy. As my wife made her way through the trees to the car, having said her goodbyes I could clearly see his cum still dribbling out of her pussy and down her legs. She must have known I was watching because she stopped, ran a finger up her thigh scooping up what cum she could before making a grand gesture of sucking it off her finger.

I was beginning to like this filmmaker lark.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot as good as the first part hope there's more

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so very sexy to adore it all to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic