FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Back Massage

The Back Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For years Jack had suffered with back and neck pain. Most of the issues could be attributed to light car crashes as a passenger in his younger years. These issues have since been intensified by a very stressful job taking up a lot of his time which was leaving his body and mind in a dire state.

Enough was enough and he decided to look up deep tissue massages. A quick search on Facebook of all places led to him finding a lady very local who's specialty was deep tissue sports massages. A short message later and few emails exchanged and a date was set for him go to her home and have his first massage.

On the run up to the appointment he didn't really think much about it other than he was hoping for relief. Work was so busy that it had a habit of blurring days in to each other passing time quickly, way too quickly!

It was a Wednesday afternoon and there was a long from the laptop, something of a regularity as it was another reminder to do something. As with all of the reminders Jack checked it and quickly realised his appointment was at 7pm that evening. That meant that he had to get out of work on time, battle the traffic (which was a joke! He lived within 2 miles of the office but it took 25 minutes to get home each night), shower, dress and to drive to the next town.

So 5pm rolled about and went bye but Jack was stuck dealing with an escalation in work. He half thought of cancelling before realising this was something that he needed. He dealt with the customer as quickly as possible, rushed home, had the quickest shower ever to freshen up before jumping in the car. Having set his satnav it showed an eta of 18:57, 'great' he thought. A spirited drive through the country lanes found him parked outside of a beautifully detached bungalow.

At this point he got a little nervous for no clear reason. After a minute he decided to get on with, got out of the car and knocked on the door.

There was a brief pause and then the door opened introducing Jack to Sarah; a short lady, around 5ft 3, mid too late 30's, petite figure, brown hair down to her shoulders and blue eyes that stood out against her pale complexion.

She smiled introducing herself whilst inviting Jack in. 'If you'd like to follow me Jack I'll take you through to my treatment room'. Jack followed and quickly found him checking out Sarah's lovely pert ass which was teasingly revealing it's self beneath her white blouse. His gaze was quickly broken as Sarah spun around whilst pushing open the door to her treatment room. 'She caught me staring' he thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

With them both in the room conversation and focus instantly turned to Sarah quizzing Jack about his issues and pain points. 'Perhaps she didn't see me perving' he thought and instantly felt some relief.

'Ok Jack I'll leave you to get undressed and when I return we will see what I can do for you'.

This caught Jack totally off guard.. 'Get undressed... What am I to take off? Top and bottoms? Just top?'. Sarah saw the look of confusion on Jacks face and said 'I'll just need you to take your top off this sessions. I'll be back in a few minutes, just make yourself comfortable laying face down on the table please'.

The door clicked shut and Jack took off his top and lay down on the table as requested. A short moment later Sarah returned. 'Hope you are comfortable' she says. I'll just start with some oil and see how your muscles are set'. With that Jack felt a warm pool on his right should followed by the softest hands he had felt in a long time. A few minutes with Sarah's wandering over his back, upper and lower, left him feeling relaxed.

'So Jack I can feel that you have a lot of tension in your lower back which I need to work on. If you are ok with it, I could do with you taking your jeans and underwear off to allow me to work the affected area'.

Jack froze for a moment, and Sarah sensed his hesitation..'I promise it'll be worth it Jack' she said with a seemingly sexy hint to her voice.

'Ok no problem'.

'Great' she said and popped out again. Jack stripped off and lay face down again with a towel over his ass that Sarah had left for him. Just as he got comfy after arranging himself so as not to squash his package, Sarah returned.

'Comfy' she said as she caught site of him rearranging himself. 'Err, yeah' he replied. She giggled. 'Ok Jack, just going to lower the towel to get started' and true to her word, down it came. He heard her breathing deepen. 'It's always nice to check out a guys ass after they have checked out yours' she said... Jack froze. She had seen him. 'I'm sorry about that' he said sheepishly. She giggled again as she started to work his lower back into his ass cheek. 'It's ok, I quite like the attention actually. And you are certainly one of my cuter clients'. Jack didn't know what to say other than 'really?!'.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Should be interesting

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

" "

Mm sounds good

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more plz

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

'Yup' she said. 'Now relax and enjoy the relief. If I do anything you aren't comfy with, just let me know'. Very quickly Jack had gotten hard, his 8 inch cock now pressing deeply in to the massage table, starting to reveal its self between his legs. She was certainly working the muscle to ease his pain.

'Mmm that's what I've been waiting to see' she said. And quickly her hand started to slide up and down his cock. Jack was horny as hell now. 'I think maybe you should turn over Jack'. And after a split send he did. He was now looking straight at Sarah who was giddy with a smile suggesting she couldn't wait to get going on him. She looked at him and slowly started taking the white blouse off. Quickly she was left standing there in a white thong with a matching bra. 'I've been hoping to work on, I mean 'with' a hot young man' she said looking Jack up and down. Jack offered a nervous smile. She giggled again. 'It's ok' she said. 'Don't be nervous' as the bra came off revealing two lovely small, peer breast and both nipples erect. 'As you liked my ass this is for you'. She turned around and gripped her thong. Jack sat up a little. She bent over and locking on to Jacks eyes as she looked past her toned legs, she watched his reaction as she lowered her thong to her ankles revealing her smooth, wet pussy. Sarah heard Jacks groan. 'You liked that huh?' She challenged him.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Can't wait to read more

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Jack had now embraced what was happening and gained his confidence. 'Yes' he almost demanded in his response. 'Such a hot view' he told her. At this point she had perched herself on to the end of the table. She started crawling up his body on her hand and knees until she was able to run her tongue from the base of his now rock hard cock, to the tip of it. Jack was now breathing very quickly as he held eye contact with Sarah while she did this. Then without warning she took him in to her mouth. She was doing the most amazing thing with her tongue on the tip of his cock, both pleasuring him and cleaning up the precum.

dungannon

More plz

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Awesome

same where

Great so far !

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

More please and how old is Jack!

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

I assume this is not available on nhs .... lol

I'll type up more when I get a few minutes. I need to point out it's purely fictional, if I ever managed to get it to happen then yeah I'd be happy haha.

Thanks for the feedback. It's the first time that I've done this.

dungannon

great effort - keep on writing

Great start absolutely love it xx

Great start absolutely love it x

Great story

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Sarah continued to do this for a few minutes more, whilst continuing to hold eye contact with Jack. He could feel her powerful stair breaking him down, with each flick of her tongue his eyes moved uncontrollably with please. Sarah's eyes in return showed how she was loving the control. She gradually started to fondle his balls in the most gentle but pleasurable way. Then, with her other hand she worked his shaft a couple of times, tightening her grip each time she got to his tip, making it bulge as she licked it. Then she finally took him deep, causing her to slightly gag each time. She took a moment to push her hair to one side so that Jack could watch her. Sensing his build up, she stoppe. 'Well it seemed like you enjoyed that Jack..' She said to him with the kinkiest of smiles ever!

'Yes, that was intense!!' He said grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

'Good, now I want to see what you can do with your tongue Jack. I want you to taste me.'

Purbeck

mmmm

Mmmmmm

Id love a sexy massage. Any ladies in Norfolk??

same where

Jack went to get up to allow Sarah to lay in his spot but she pushed him back down. 'And where do you think you're going young man?!' She demanded. 'But... I thought..'.. 'Don't think, just do as I say!'.

So, doing as he was told Jack lay back down. Sarah climbed up over him, now hovering her beautifully wet pussy, glistening in the low light, just inches above his face. He could smell her juices she was that close. 'Hope you are enjoying the view' she said as she finally lowered her self on to his waiting lips. Jack instantly gripped her beautiful ass and made sure she was where he wanted her before starting to lick her. He started off slow and sensual, using his tongue only. She tasted divine! He could tell she was already enjoying it through her moans and involuntary movement. He was going from the base of her pussy to her clit and back again, gradually increasing the pace, but not too much. He quickly learned that she liked having her clit licked and sucked on! 'Fuck yes Jack!' She explained. He quickly made her clit his focus, gently moving his tongue around it, pressing just hard enough with the odd suck, momentarily licking her now soaked pussy again. She was unbelievably wet at this point. Noting how this was going Jack got brave and started wondering with his right hand. He quickly found her asshole and pressed against it with a finger. 'Oh yes Jack! Finger my ass... Now!'.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More!

Purbeck

dungannon

More

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

same where

More please

He didn't waste any time. After quickly stroking her soaking pussy to live up his index finger, he worked it in to her very tight asshole. She shuddered with pleasure demanding him thrust it in faster and harder. Jack kindly obliged. He then went back to sucking on Sarah's clit. This pushed her over the edge. She started bucking hard and cried out as she came all over Jacks face. He kept going though. She could bring herself to stop him just yet and a few minutes later she gushed over his face for a second time. At this point Jack pulled out of her ass and Gav her a couple of gentle licks for other reason than to get another taste of her amazing pussy.

Sarah then climbed off of Jack, came to the side of him, and have him such a passionate kiss making sure to taste her self. She was smiling for war to war. "I must admit I've not cum like that for a very long time Jack!".

Now that she had got her breath back she returned her focus to his pulsating cock. "I need to return the favour now don't I" she said web a devilish smile on her face. Without any delay, she was back to working his shaft with her lubed hand. Quickly she started to lick around the tip of his cock again. Jack was fighting the urge to cum and she new it. "I like a challenge" she said. With that, she started massaging his balls, and allowed her finger to wander down to his asshole. The first time she did that he took a sharpe intake of breath and Sarah giggled. Before he knew it, she had a finger pushing in and out of his ass. Very quickly it became too much for Jack. Sensing what was happening Sarah manoeuvred her face very close to his tip... With a loud groan, he shot his cum all over her pretty face, covering her in his cum. The whole time she kept her eyes locked on to his, and whilst maintains her gaze, she started to lock his cum off her face and swallow it.

Sarah then moved to closer to Jack and demanded a kiss. Jack didn't need telling twice. Their lips met and he let his tongue dart around her mouth taking in his own cum. They began to part and Jack surprised himself by helping her clean her face. He now has a mouthful of his cum and they kissed again, swapping his cum back and forth. "Oh Jack i didn't put you down as the adventurous type" she said giggling. "Whilst I'd love to fuck your right now, I unfortunately have another client coming for a standard treatment so we sadly need to sort ourselves out. However.... I will be seeing you again won't I Jack?!" She alms or demanded. "Oh most definitely! Only this time keep your afternoon free" he joked. "We will see about that mr! Now let's get moving. We have 10 minutes to get sorted".

After a mad rush and a few towels, they were clean and dressed as the next client pulled up outside. "So when should I come back" Jack sheepishly asked. "Leave your number and I'll be in touch". Sarah have him one last quick kiss and let him out as she greeted her next client.

Tbc

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Purbeck

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole