FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breaking my own rules

Breaking my own rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do get myself into different situations and I met a guy who is part of a couple his wife discovered he was a student in the same building that i worked as a lecturer,he was a student in a different department. well I don't normally mix business with my naughty secret life as you can imagine but I was curious ...So I agreed to meet him in the canteen very early for coffee. I was intrigued he was younger than me which I don't normally go for .. I was happy to chat but I felt myself having dirty thoughts .. I tried to say we should jot do this later I got a text simply said.. Meet me ten mins in quiet room back if the library.. no panties.. Well I flushed and all manner of thoughts running through my head.. I slipped to the ladies pulled off my panties and went to the quiet room. He was there and he ordered me to show I had obeyed him I laughed nervously but lifted my skirt up he said I was a good girl and to go back to work.. I was deflated lol.. Few days later he text me to inform of what outfit I was to wear at work..I arrived in my short skirt, v necked top not too low, push up bra, holdups and the request was for no panties but I didn't want to risk it yet.. I passed him on the stairs he ignored me that was the agreement I nodded hello to his companion. He text me promptly after to tell me I was a bad girl for disobeying him and I would be punished later. I felt myself get wet so horney .. The instructions was to drive to a carpark in the hills and wait he arrived and told me to get out I had removed my panties by this point. He told me to lie on the back seat face down and he raised my skirt exposing my ass, and smacked me three times I was squirming in pleasure he then pushed his fingers into my pussy and fucked me hard I lifted my ass up to give him more access he slapped my ass telling me I was not given permission.. He then took out a butt plug and fingered my ass making it wet and put the plug in then took a vibrator and started to fuck me with this I started to suck his cock so turned on by this he pulled away and turned me over so he could fuck me from behind took the bit plug out and started to finger fuck me while using the vibrator I was a mess at the end best fuck ever he left at the end if semester..

We still have dirty chats back and forth but no repeat action ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ask for it again xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"ask for it again xx"

I am afraid it won't be the same better to enjoy and remember I think

» Add a new message to this topic