FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The parcel

The parcel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Helen turned over and looked at the clock on her bedside table 10.oclock, she guessed that mum and her dad had already gone off to work leaving her to sleep in on her day off , she loved it when she had a day off from working in the shoe shop a day to please herself and relax , she pushed the bedclothes off and stretched out her young body catching herself in the full length mirror accross from her bed ,at only 19 she had an amazing body firm breasts that defied gravity slim waist with a toned stomach and extremely shapely legs, she swung her legs over the side of her bed and stood up stretching her arms up making her short t shirt ride up her young body , you could see the swell of the underside of firm breasts as it rode up , she walked over to her wardrobe and pulling back the door decided what to wear , the day was very warm so she pulled out a summer dress that was one of her favourites

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can see another horny story coming along in this thread

It was very light and breezy ,light green in colour with little cream flowers all over the material, it buttoned up from top to bottom , she decided to go bra less today as it was so warm , pulling out a small black lacy pair of nickers from her draw she pulled them up her shapely legs towards her shaved pussy lips they fitted very tight pulled up high on her hips, she then put her dress on leaving a few buttons on the top and a few at the bottom undone so when she walked accross the room her legs were exposing a lot of her toned young legs, looking in the mirror she loved the way here summer dress clung to her body and how her young breasts pushed against the material showing the faint hint of her proud nipples, in truth even though she was only 19 she knew she had always been a bit flirty and always loved the way men and even some women looked at her

Helen pulled out a pair of cream high heels from the bottom of her wardrobe they were a court shoe design with 4 ins high heels they showed her legs off perfectly, she was just about to go down stairs when the doorbell range it had rung a couple of times by the time she had reached the front door, opening the door the old postman was standing with a small parcel in his hands and a big smile on his face, he had been delivering the post to Helens house for many years and had seen Helen grow from a small girl to a grown-up women, he looked Helen up and down and was really amazed at how gorgeous she looked he felt a stirring in his trousers as he passed her the package and she signed for it , she smiled at him and said thank you Arthur you ok today, oh yes definitely as he gased at the outline of Helens nipples pushing against the thin material, he was feeling very excited as he knew what was in the parcel

By *ouple LearningCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Liking this so far.

Closing the door she wondered what ever could be in it as she didn't remember ordering anything she took it back up to her room, Arthur turned away from the front door and walked back to his van he was so excited about what he had decided to do, it started when he found he was having naughty thoughts about Helen , he had been passing a shop that sold exclusive sexy underwear in the window was an outfit consisting of a black lace bra that was very revealing and a waspy also in black lace that clung to the the waist of the mannequin it covered it from about 6 ins below the bra to the hips with thick suspender straps they had also fitted some stockings to it , as he gazed at the outfit his imagination was thinking how Helen would look in it , he had been having naughty thoughts about her for a long time now

Helen sat on the bed and started to unwrap the parcel , inside was a small box about the size of a shoe box

Like it and where it's leading

She recognised straight away the label on the top of the box as she had often been pass the shop selling the very sexy things in the window, she took the lid off and pulled out the first item a very sexy waspy , holding it up she marveld at the sheer lacyness of the item then the bra which she thought would probably be a half cup bra, inside she noticed a note which read ( hi I saw these things and thought of you straight away,I hope you don't mind but I could not resist buying them for you, I hope you enjoy wearing them secret admirerxx )also in the box was a smaller package with a picture of a girls legs in cased in black sheer nylons , Helen pulled open the pack and feeling how very sheer and silky they felt she noticed that they had a seem down the back's of the stockings she had never worn this type of stockings before but had dabbled a bit with hold ups , she was amazed and excited about what had been delivered but could not think who would do this

She could not wait to try the things on , she took her dress off and first put the flimsy bra on it was exactly how she thought a half cup bra it cupped and pushed her young breasts forward leaving her hard nipples exposed, then she pulled the waspy on it clung like glue to her slim body you could see through the lacy panels, she kept her black nickers on because they matched the outfit perfectly, she then pulled up the sheer black nylons up each of her young shapely legs attaching each one to the suspender straps she then when to her wardrobe and pulled out a pair of shiny black high heels with 4 and a half ins heels putting them on she looked at herself in the full length mirror, OMG she thought she looked like one of the girls she had seen in men's magazines she had seen hidden in her dad's garage hidden away in a draw in an old cabinet, she ran her hands over the lace up her young body and down to her sheer black nylons it gave her a massive trill and made her nipples even harder poking over the top of her lacy bra

Very nice like it

Mmm

Looking at her body dressed like this was having an effect she had not really known before she was getting so worked up she just could not control herself, she went into her mothers bedroom and rummaging around in her wardrobe she found what she was looking for a very big vibrator it had a ribbed surface all over it and was around 9ins long and very thick , taking it back into her room she layed on her bed and started working it accross her mound, she did not often use her mums vibrator only when she was really really horny

op you bad man, getting me horny while at work! great story

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Glad people enjoy it

Helen watched herself in the full mirror as the big vibrator moved slowly over her mound then lightly brushed over her clit sending shivers over her hole body,she ran one hand over her stiff hard nipples

Laid in the bath with a flagpole sticking out of the water reading this . It is so horny and detailed . Keep up the good work

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Helen was lost in a state of sensations and lustful feelings, the vibrator enter daily her wet pussy

As the vibrator entered her she came over with wonderful sensations that made her cum and cumm her gorgeous legs spread out completely, after she had come to her senses she then started thinking about who her secret admirer must have been, she changed back into her summer dress putting the sexy underwear into a draw and decided the only way to find out would be a visit to the shop itself, Arthur in the mean time had sat in his post van his imagination running wild thinking what young Helen would look like in the things he had brought at the shop, later at home he had looked again at the glossy magazine he had got from the small underwear shop, it had a picture of a girl wearing the outfit he had given to Helen and she looked very similar to her, he really wished he could see Helen in the outfit but this was the best he could aspect , there was a big stirring in his groin and he let his cock out and started to stroke it till it was at the full length of 9ins , he gazed at the picture thinking of Helens, it didn't last long before he started cumming, Helen arrived at the small shop and was greeted by a lovely middle aged lady, hello what can I do for you young lady, Helen asked her about her delivery she said just let me look through our books

She came back with a black bound book and opened it at the purchase for that day it had the price and told her it was paid by card the card holders name was a Mr a rainer , she looked at Helen and asked if there was a problem, no not at all its just that I didn't know who had brought me it as I had a few gifts and carelessly though the gift card away, Helen walked out of the shop not knowing who Mr a rainer could possibly be, when she arrived home she had an idea , the phone book of course she did not think to many people could be called that and immediately started thumming though it and sure enough there it was Mr a rainer and the address and phone number, Arthur was just sitting down to his team when his phone wrang, hello he said and repeated his number there was silence on the end of the line he repeated it again but nothing was there, Helen was gobsmacked she recognised straight away the deep country accent but just didn't know what to say it wasn't a person she was expecting it to be, our old postman surely not she sat on the chair and was wondering what on earth made him buy the things he had for her

After some thought it came to her, he must be thinking about me a lot and also the things he was thinking are about her dressed in this way, she then thought he must be thinking of her in the same way as the men that buy the magazines her dad has in his garage this all of a sudden made her feel a bit strange a bit in a way turned on

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

interested in where this is going

Fuck !!!!!!!!! Bookmark

Arthur had put the phone down and thought it was very strange he was sure he could hear someone on the other end but didn't understand why they had not spoken, he sat down and continued eating his tea ,that night Helen had given it more thought and relized she actually was getting more and more turned on about the whole thing, this old guy was having naughty thoughts about her dressed up like the girls in the magazines and she was imagining men playing around with themselves as they looked at the magazines and this is probably what was going through his mind, that night as she layed in bed she started playing with her pussy thinking about her being in a magazine and lots of men looking at her pictures, she got more and more turned on till she started cumming on her fingers

Purbeck

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Great story, please continue.

Amazing

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Loving this story, bookmarking ??

Wow great story so far

Keep going

same where

Glad everyone is enjoying it will do more tonight xx

Loving it . A good read to wake up to

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Great start xx

This carried on for a week or so Helen haveing dirty thoughts about men wanking over her dressed up in sexy underwear Mr a rainer had certainly awoken something deep inside her " but who would have thought the old postman" Helen wondered what she could do next, she then had a sexy idea what if she went to the shop and got some more things she could then post them to herself which would mean they would be delivered by the postman Mr rainer and it might be exciting if she put one of the shops stickers on the parcel then he would know it contained underwear again

She decided that weekend she would go to the shop and see what she could find, the week dragged by really slowly she could not wait for the weekend, that Saturday Helen walked into the small shop and was greeted by the middle aged lady again, hello again my dear how are you today, I'm well thanks replied Helen just thought I would have a look at some of your things they are so pretty and unusual, yes the lady said are you looking for anything in particular, Helen smiled and said I was thinking of something unusual and maybe a bit dairing perhaps , the lady smiling said I'm sure we can find you something you certainly have the figure for it my dear

The lady took Helen towards the back of the shop there was a door at the back which she unlocked and said I think you might like to look at the things we have in here ,i think you may find something to your liking and smiled again, Helen went into the small room hanging up she saw some really unusual outfits, some had thigh length boots attached to them with high heels that must have been 6 ins high, the outfits where made of lace and leather and mostly black , Helen found one that was absolutely amazing it had a leather corset body the bra really wasn't a brand as such it just had straps that went around each breasts leaving the breasts totally exposed but held up and out, the corset had thick suspender straps the outfit came with thigh length hh boots, the middle aged lady had returned to see Helen holding the outfit up, oh yes my dear good choice if I may say and an outfit that would really suit a young girl like you

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm wheres it going

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

awesome story

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Loving the sound of this

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

" "

town near derby

same where

Thanks for all your texts glad you enjoying it more tonight

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Ca.t wait great story so

Loving the build up

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so very sexy to Helen adore sexy fun with you to darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Purbeck

More pleaaaasssseee

Omg fantastic

I really think you should try it on and make sure it fits ok don't you she said, Helen asked are you sure it's ok , I'll just shut the shop for a minute so that you can , and off she went , Helen started to take her clothes off and placed them on a small chair in the corner she pulled the leather corset on it was very tight and had lace around all the edges in black ,she was just placeing the straps around her proud young breasts when the lady walked back in , oh yes young lady that already looks amazing on you let me help you with the straps they can be tricky sometimes to get right and proceded to lift Helen's breasts one at a time and place the straps around them leaving them exposed and proud, as she did this she kept commenting how lovely Helens breasts looked in the outfit, Helen then took a boot and started to put it on when the middle aged women stopped her, wait a minute she said you must have stockings on to complete the outfit and proceded to open a draw at the back of the room,she pulled out a red package and on the front in silver writing it said the finest silk nylons by dior, there these are just the thing young lady for your legs , Helen was surprised when the lady bent down and watched as she rolled one of them up in her had, she said you will notice I have put some gloves on because these nylons are so fine to put them on any other way could damage them , when they are on they are ok it's just putting on and off you must be careful, Helen nodded saying I see they do look amazing, the lady said point your toe and proceded to roll the sheer black nylon up Helens shapely young legs, then fastening to the nylon stocking she stood back saying oh my very nice indeed

Helen then did exactly the same thing with her other leg , this time as the woman was fastening the nylon stocking she brushed accross Helens mound , Helen gave a little shudder as this happened

By *c1969Man  over a year ago

Coventry

"Liking this so far."

Purbeck

By *ateshead discreteMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Hope there's more to come

Wow loving this

Love this , can't wait to see how they enjoy the outfit. Very sensual

dungannon

getting very interesting

Loving this story

town near derby

Amazeing

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book mark

Thanks for kind comments will do more tonight

When the next install ment due ??

same where

Can't wait to hear more

By *taustell850Man  over a year ago

st austell

Loving it so far. Very horny

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story.

dungannon

mmmm more plz

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Love the way this is going cant wait for more

By *appy headCouple  over a year ago

leicester

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Really good story

Brilliant so far...!

The lady looked up at Helen and said right now for those boots, Helen took the top of the thigh boot in her hand and began to pull it up her leg till it reached the middle of her thigh then did the same with the other one they were not that loose , they fitted more like a glove , standing up it took a few goes walking in such very high heels they must have been all of 6 ins high, oh yes the middle aged lady said you look so very very sexy young lady do you think its the look you wanted to archive, Helen looked in the mirror on the wall and nodded her breasts standing out so firm and proud her nipples exposed and hard' her body encased tightly in the leather corset ' the shimmer of the black sheer ff nylons, she really did look so very very horny

Of course the lady said this outfit doesn't come cheep, Helen wasn't thinking about the money at the time and relized all this would be expensive of course it would, what sort of money are we talking about she said , well you won't get any change from 350 pounds at least but I would have to check properly for you said the lady, Helen looked agast, I could never afford that, i'll tell you what I will do said the lady I'm giving a show of my stuff at my home next week and you would make an excellent model if you agree to it I will let you have the outfit free and pay you a bit of money as well what do you say, Helen didn't have to think twice about it and agreed straight away

Mmm gets better and better

Helen stripped off the outfit and the lady produced a box to pack it in , when Helen was dressed again the lady gave her an address and day and time to be there, have you a few of your stickers I could have asked Helen , yes of course take these and handed Helen a few of them, Helen got home and immediately wrapped the box ,after she took it to the post office she was so excited about the recent avents, she could hardly wait for Mr rainer to deliver the parcel shelf worked it to be delivered on her day off

We are getting there...

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

" "

Purbeck

mmmm

Love it can't wait for more

same where

dungannon

great - more plz

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Brilliantly written and from a new angle too...keep it going

Awesome

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Great story

fantastic story, cant wait for the next installment xx

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Fantastic story. I'm so horny.

Cant wait for the rest of this story ,very classy & sexy building up a fantastic story, I have read other stories of yours in the past & they are always very sexy & well written ,keep up the great work

Thanks to everyone who likes the stories very kind comments will write more soon

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

dungannon

cant wait

Bookmark!!

St Columb

Very enjoyable

great story - looking forward for more naughtiness....

Arthur was sitting watching his TV when his wife walked in , he told her about the phone call she smiled and said I wonder if it was our little friend, do you think it was her then he said , well I can tell you I think our plan might be going well guess who came into the shop, no really she came in , yes she not only came in but I helped her pic out an extremely sexy outfit , so so far she knows it was you who sent her the outfit and she has been in for another and I have managed to get her to come to our house, I just have to arrange a few more of our special friends, Arthur smiled and said things are really looking very good for our fun night

So good very well written

Mrs rainer put her hand down towards Arthur's flies and gave his cock a rub as she smiled at him

It was already getting very hard , I can't wait to see that young girl getting the full length of your cock dear

Poor Helen, give me her address and I will send her a vibrator, so that she does not have to use her mums.

More

Please x

Love it more please

Can't wait to hear more brilliant

Purbeck

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Arthur's cock sprang out and soon was growing to its full length of its 9 ins carol rainer lowered her mouth over Arthur's big cock and she started to suck it Arthur lent back and imagin Helen's young mouth doing the same

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Mmm nice little twist thrown in.

Bookmark

By *ale_seeking_funMan  over a year ago

reading

This is a great story! Superbly written thank you ??

Amazing can't wait to read the rest

same where

dungannon

Brilliant xx

A very interesting twist in this story . Keep up the food work OP . I'm loving it

Fantastic story !

When Helen got back home she thought about what the lady at the shop had said and was really excited about it, she had always wondered if she could be like the models she saw in all the magazines and maybe this could lead to more stuff like this , the day arrived for her parcel to be delivered and was just wondering how to play it all out with the old postman ,she really wanted to give him a bit of a trill and in doing so new it would intern turn her on like last time, she got dressed up in all the things that he had delivered the first time, the lacy waspy suspender belt and 1/4 cup bra that really didn't cover her hard nipples, then the sheer black nylons and the high heels, she then put a satin black dressing gown but left it loose she then sat down and waited for the knock on the door, she knew by the time it would come she would be so wet from waiting it would be hard not to cum in her small lacy nickers

Arthur set off that morning with a kiss from carol his wife and as he was leaving she said you know what to do then and try not to deviate from the plan he smiled , oh yes definitely he said , after he got to the depo he delivered all the parcels apart from Helens, he arrived at her house and sat for a little while outside getting himself ready for what he was going to do

Helen saw his van arrive she wondered why he had not come up to the house yet

Cum onnnnnn xxx

Keep it coming this is great stuff.

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Purbeck

By *rancesco69Man  over a year ago

allover west Yorkshire

That's very arousing.... Thanks so much

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Fantastic so far

Brilliant

Suspense is killing me

dungannon

great cant wait on the next part

same where

Come on its to good to keep stopping lol

Great story

Really enjoying this

Great story

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

St Columb

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Can't wait

Loving it so far

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

dungannon

Arthur picked up the parcel and checked he still had his small camera in his jacket pocket, walking up the path he was extremely excited but also nervous as well, stopping at Helens front door he pushed the door bell, Helen was already standing by the door waiting , she opened it and said oh hi to Arthur her dressing gown gapping showing her lovely lacy underwear , Arthur face little up so far so good, I have this parcel for you help said looking Helen up and down taking in the magnificent site before him , as Helen took the package the dressing gown opened up even more Arthur was treated to a full view of Helens underwear and sheer black nylons, oh my Arthur said may I say how nice you look today, Helen smiled really do you really think so and gave a little twirl which made her dressing gown bellow out showing everything, Arthur said oh yes definitely, I see you have ordered more things from the shop that sells these type of things, Helen could see how much Arthur was interested now, yes I just love that shop, yes Arthur agreed they have some nice things , Helen saw her chance, would you like to see what I brought, oh yes that would be nice and he stepped inside

Arthur picked up the parcel and checked he still had his small camera in his jacket pocket, walking up the path he was extremely excited but also nervous as well, stopping at Helens front door he pushed the door bell, Helen was already standing by the door waiting , she opened it and said oh hi to Arthur her dressing gown gapping showing her lovely lacy underwear , Arthur face little up so far so good, I have this parcel for you help said looking Helen up and down taking in the magnificent site before him , as Helen took the package the dressing gown opened up even more Arthur was treated to a full view of Helens underwear and sheer black nylons, oh my Arthur said may I say how nice you look today, Helen smiled really do you really think so and gave a little twirl which made her dressing gown bellow out showing everything, Arthur said oh yes definitely, I see you have ordered more things from the shop that sells these type of things, Helen could see how much Arthur was interested now, yes I just love that shop, yes Arthur agreed they have some nice things , Helen saw her chance, would you like to see what I brought, oh yes that would be nice and he stepped inside

This is a great read looking forward to the rest of it

Loving this.

Purbeck