By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many guys have or would like to fuck there mother in law

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

My ex mother in law yes but my current mother in law nooooo way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was seeing a girl a number of years ago she was a bit younger than me, so her parents were only maybe 10 years older.

Her parents owned a b&b and during a time in the summer I had stayed over the next day dad and daughter went to the wholesale market.

I helped her mum clean the rooms during the morning we chatted and her mum was naturally flirty.

We chatted and the conversation was getting more and more graphic and I was really hard.

I mentioned that orally I hadn't found anyone that could make me cum, she was the other side of the bed tucking the bed sheets in and said that i hadn't had it done properly

Let me know if you want to hear more

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I was seeing a girl a number of years ago she was a bit younger than me, so her parents were only maybe 10 years older.

Her parents owned a b&b and during a time in the summer I had stayed over the next day dad and daughter went to the wholesale market.

I helped her mum clean the rooms during the morning we chatted and her mum was naturally flirty.

We chatted and the conversation was getting more and more graphic and I was really hard.

I mentioned that orally I hadn't found anyone that could make me cum, she was the other side of the bed tucking the bed sheets in and said that i hadn't had it done properly

Let me know if you want to hear more "

Definitely

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oh, yes want to hear more.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh yes let's hear more

As we flirted and she stated I hadn't had a good blow job I asked if she was good at it.

She said finish this room and find out.

We were almost done and she went to the bathroom to do a final check.

I thought no way am I missing this chance and I followed her in undoing my jeans as I did.

She was happy and was immediately on her knees taking me and she was better than anything i had, had previously

I moaned so loud I shocked myself she grabbed my arse and pulled me close she obviously knew what was going to happen and I exploded in her mouth she took all of me and continued to suck me.

My knees were shaking I had never encountered anything like that as I looked down she was licking my shaft clean whilst tweaking her nipples her toys were huge and I was immediately transfixed by them and her.

She looked up and said mmm you taste nice I want more.

By *miller316Man  over a year ago

Alsager

I have posted about this before.. I caught mine playing with herself and since been invited Round to watch her masterbate.... that was until late yesterday...

"I have posted about this before.. I caught mine playing with herself and since been invited Round to watch her masterbate.... that was until late yesterday..."

That sounds interesting

After sucking me off I followed my girlfriends mum out she was a bigger woman but her arse looked amazing

As we took the laundry through to the utility room I said that she was right I hadn't had a proper blow job before

She smiled and said she was sure her daughter would get better

I drove home with a huge grin on my face

A few weeks later I popped round to check on mum as her husband was working away and the daughter was away with friends

I had finished a bar shift early and went round to see if she was ok we had a glass of wine and one of her regulars arrived in from dinner he joined us for a drink we found ourselves watching TV in the main lounge the guest said goodnight and we were on the sofa she laid against me and my cock was immediately hard.

We began to kiss and I hurridly wanted to see those great tits again as I was sucking her nipples my hand was pressing against her clit she was getting really wet as 2 fingers easily slipped into her

By *om3wrightMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Sounds sexy as fuck

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Id love to shag my mother in law

As my fingers found into her she moaned

My fingers were moving faster and harder her legs wide apart her dark pubic hair matting with her juices

As I pulled my fingers out I tasted them looking into her eyes she lurched up and grabbed my hand and sucked her juices greedily

As I pulled my cock out I pushed myself deep into her my tongue in her mouth

Her full figure feeling fabulous beneath me

By *atexdivaTV/TS  over a year ago

dundee

I would like to do many things to my mother in law, but fucking isnt one of them ...ewwwwwwwwwwww

She was insatiable we were fucking hard oblivious of our surroundings'

We were laying on the sofa my hard cock twitching when we heard the lounge door open

My heart was racing as I scrambled for my clothes she just lay there saying hello

It was the guest from earlier wanting a bottle of water

She got up and calmly walked to the kitchen baked her arse wobbled and looked so great

I mumbled something but she returned handing over the water and then taking the guests hand she pulled him to the sofa and proceeded to suck him watching her I was so hard

I moved forward and offered my cock she took both of them then laid back and spread her legs

Wank for me cum for me she moaned as we wanked over her covering her large tits in cum

Talking to the guest she would regularly duck him and he joined her and her husband at times also my first introduction to swingers also

Hope you enjoyed it it's all true

Fantastic Donny Boy.

I had my ex mother in law many years ago, only stopped as we nearly got caught by FIL. We had just finished having sex, lying next to each other naked, he turn's up early from work . I had to hide in their spare room under a bed, for a few hours until MIL could get him out the house for me to escape lol.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

The ex mother in law was a monster in law still cringe when I think of her! Lol

Ooh the older woman has a lot to answer for

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

"I was seeing a girl a number of years ago she was a bit younger than me, so her parents were only maybe 10 years older.

Let me know if you want to hear more "

yes please all the details

It's all above

» Add a new message to this topic