FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded Birthday

Blindfolded Birthday

By *atexdiva OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

dundee

It started like any other session that Aprildaze and myself enjoy on a regular occasion.

Both of us freshly shaven and showered and vying for mirror space to apply our makeup, usually the start of my erection wondering what fantasies we will satisfy today.

Make up completed and wig on I am now ready for one of my sensual latex outfits chosen of course by April.

Layed out on the bed for me are a new pair of seamed black stockings, 5 inch platform peeptoe heels, our latest purchase - a latex criss cross backed black dress, & my large false breasts, I notice there are no panties so do harden knowing my smooth hole will be used in some way today.

I slip the new fishnets on over my freshly painted toes, feeling so sexy and slutty already, slip the dress on zipping the front up, inserting my breasts in place, finally fastening on the heels and becoming Latexdiva once again.

April comes in at this point sporting her slutty red 5 inch heels, red mistress latex top and black latex leggings with a fine looking strap on cock already attached,and our newly purchased spanker in her hand, my cock already fully hard and dripping.

She orders me onto all fours on the latex covered bed and securely tightens the buckles around each wrist and ankle restraining me fully to the bed and at her mercy.

The noise and sharp pain hits me first as she takes the new spanker repeatedly across both my latex clad ass making me moan and my cock throb, I feel a cool sensation coating my hole as she slips her choice of butt plug inside me filling my slutty hole. Next she carefully puts a blindfold on me so I am totally unaware of who and what is going to happen next.

Now kinky followers, you decide what happens next in this fantasy, April could open the door to men, women, or TVs to use and abuse me in any manner they wish. You decide.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic