FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > PHolbeach hotel TV fun

PHolbeach hotel TV fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I once visited the Philbeach Hotel in Earls Court in London. I had replied to an ad from a CD who was looking for some fun and she knew the place was TV friendly. When I arrived I was shown into a changing room and took my time becoming Suzy. I had a brilliant blonde wig in those days and enjoyed putting on make up. I chose some sexy black undies and sheer FF stockings with a see through top and very short mini skirt and high heels. Very slutty look which I adored. Once changed I went to meet my new friend in the basement bar. She looked stunning in a short dress and stockings/heels. Mmmmm ! We chatted and had a drink or two and all the while there were about 6/7 guys just looking at us but not chatting us up! One or two obviously had a hard on, but they were so shy, it was amusing. After an hour I needed the loo, which was upstairs and as I went up some of the shy guys gathered at the bottom to stare up my skirt! I made sure I gave them another show on way down and then my friend and and me decided to play this up and sat on a sofa crossing and uncrossing our legs. We could see that it was getting very horny for some of the guys as they stared up our skirts ! Hilarious. In the end we invited them to sit with us, but only two did. Those two were lucky as we took them up to my friend's room. We discovered that they'do both rather watch then join in, so whilst they wanked off we gave them a show. Plenty of sucking and licking and in the end I pulled her panties off and tossed them to one guy, gave mine to the other and then fucked her cute ass. They both licked and sniffed our knix and both soon came, standing up to shoot over us both. Mmmmmmm ! I shot my load soon after into her knickers and she did likewise. We then went back to the bar and had another drink. Later we went back to her room for a second cumming. This time alone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Philbeach - a must missed venue. Lipstick on Monday nights always fun. Those were the days .........

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

M so love to be there and used to heaven xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *ina SparxTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

PB was amazing place!

Had a few encounters at the Phil 10 mins from where I live but it's changed quite a bit but fun can still be had with the wright people

» Add a new message to this topic