FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy Video Cinema Visit

Fantasy Video Cinema Visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One day I attended Fantasy Video in Islington as I had many times before. On this occasion I borrowed the key to the ladies and got changed into sheer black FF stockings, black satin bra, suspenders and some lovely satin and lace panties along with a black micro mini skirt, showing off my stocking tops (slut) and a pink satin top (fairly see thru’) and high heels. I was already shaven in all the right places and I put on some make-up, pink lipstick and eye shadow and a blonde bobbed wig and after lodging my man gear with reception, I tottered downstairs to see what fun could be had.

Plenty as it turned out. I recall hands all over me as I walked slowly past the seats in the larger cinema to make my way into the smaller cinema and my favourite seat, on the right in back row with no seats in front. This where I could stretch out my long stockinged legs and invite guys to have some sexy times with me. Fantasy Cinema, for the uninitiated, was very seedy and attracted some rather smelly and dirty characters and so it was necessary to put these off as they tried to get me to suck their filthy, cheesey cocks Ugh! Just saying ‘no’ was not always successful, but on this occasion a rather sweet guy in a suit sat next to me and he acted as my chaperone, warding off unwanted guys. He of course wanted a lipsticked blow job and I was happy to oblige as he had a clean and rather large cock that was as hard as a rock! Mmmm! There was another guy came up and stood in front of me apparently watching the film. He also had a big suckable member and as his was clean too I knelt down in front of him and gave him a good sucking. I almost gagged when he shot his load. I had to repair my make up anyway as it was somewhat smudged by his copious cum shot.

Poppers were passed around and by now I was soooo horny! My suited friend fingered my bottom whilst sucking my girly cock and another guy lightly rubbed my stockings. This was good. This was what I wanted. Plenty of voyeurs had turned away from the film and were watching too. Another turn on! I sat down again and raised my skirt to reveal my hard cock straining at the satin knix. Another guy knelt in front of me and licked the panties, which was heavenly! He also licked my shaven thighs and stocking tops and I noticed he had cum whilst doing so as my ankles were rather sticky with his spunk. I then stood up and bent over, skirt raised to reveal my pantie clad ass. My suited friend pulled my panties down to my thighs and gave me a fantastic rimming as I sniffed more poppers. I was wanking slowly and enjoying every moment.

It was time to visit the corridor at the back. There were some guys out there wanking already when I arrived with my entourage. I invited guys to shoot there load over my knickers as I love the feel of hot jiz oozing down my thighs. Several did, given both hand and oral encouragement. I was already dripping with cum but wanted more, so I knelt down bukkkake style and got several face-fuls before I got a great blow job from my suited friend which ended with me shooting what seemed like a river of cum.

I went back into the cinema and once again repaired my make-up. Suited man had gone by now and the place was beginning to fill with a new crowd of guys. Time for more fun then……………….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so very sexy to what a satin clad slut xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

More please

By *ina SparxTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Went there many many times x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had fun there

Went once and had fun

By *ornyC1984Man  over a year ago

Rochester

Anyone no of any of these places open in London or south east

Is fantasy cinema still open? I thought they had shut it down a while ago?

all closed

» Add a new message to this topic