FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The unexpected this morning!

The unexpected this morning!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uildermark OP   Man  over a year ago

solihull

This is a true story that only happen early this morning,I'd got to a petrol station early but was still closed till 6,so I decided to wait and have a look on the site to see what was happening, after about 10 mins,I got a message asking if I was horny and into quickies,I replied that I was always horny and what they was after,she replied that her hubby had gone to work but was gagging for some fun before her kids got up and she noticed that I was only 2 miles from her,and would I pop in for a quickie,I replied and asked her what she wanted,she just said come round now,time was short so less chatting,meant more time for fun! She gave me address and told me to park around corner from her home, then let her know when I was there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any more?

Lucky you

Wow

And??? :O

Go on

And !?

Very lucky bugger

Good start more please

solihull

I'm back lol, well I got to the address she had given me,parked up and messaged her to let her know I was around the corner,after 5mins of no reply,I started to think I'd been made a joke of, and was about to leave when she replied that she was going to check on her kids,and she would put her kitchen light on for me to come to house,I waited couple of minutes,and then her kitchen light went on,so I made my way to her front door,as I got there, she opened the door and quietly told me to come in and not make any noise,she closed the door and grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen,she turned the light out and then pushed me against the cooker and started kissing,as we was kissing, she started yanking at my work jeans and told me to drop my jeans and boxers, as soon as I had them down, she knelt down and started to lick my cock,

"I'm back lol, well I got to the address she had given me,parked up and messaged her to let her know I was around the corner,after 5mins of no reply,I started to think I'd been made a joke of, and was about to leave when she replied that she was going to check on her kids,and she would put her kitchen light on for me to come to house,I waited couple of minutes,and then her kitchen light went on,so I made my way to her front door,as I got there, she opened the door and quietly told me to come in and not make any noise,she closed the door and grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen,she turned the light out and then pushed me against the cooker and started kissing,as we was kissing, she started yanking at my work jeans and told me to drop my jeans and boxers, as soon as I had them down, she knelt down and started to lick my cock, "
Lucky guy

[Removed by poster at 21/02/17 11:22:37]

More

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Keep going.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Don't stop there

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Please do continue.

More please

Lucky sod. I'd love to do this

solihull

Well, back to 24hrs ago,

Like I said,there she was,a lady,mid 40s I say,didn't even know her name,her kids upstairs asleep,hubby at work,on her knees sucking my cock like she hadn't had cock for years! After a while she then cupped my balls and started to suck them,thought i was going to shoot my load,she then stood up and smiled at me,then opened her dressing gown and let it drop,she had a lovely good handful tits,as I started to run my hands over them,her nipples started to get hard,I then started to suck on them,as I was doing this,I ran my hand down to her pussy,bushy and soaking wet!I started to finger her pussy,my hand was dripping with her juices,after alittle while,she asked me if I'd fuck her up her ass as her hubby wouldn't,I nodded and she turned around and bent over the sink,I licked her ass hole and fingered it abit to loosen her hole,as I slowly put my cock by her hole, she pushed herself onto my cock,she wanted the full length and kept banging away,I grabbed her tits, giving them a good work out,this went on for about 5-10mins?i was ready to Cum, but she pushed me away and said her pussy needed sorting now,so she got on the counter, legs wide open,due fed my cock into her soaking wet pussy,I was fucking her hard and deep,I thought I'm not going to last to long before I Cum,I started to Cum,she pushed me away again,I was shooting spunk,she dropped to her knees again,shoved my cock into her mouth again and took everything I had left,well,I was knackered lol,she finished with me and gave me a quick kiss and said thanks but I need to leave now before her kids got up,it may have been a quickie, but it's got to have been one of the best sex I've ever had!!!

Nice

Nice one

» Add a new message to this topic