FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Average day at Sauna Sauna

Average day at Sauna Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayde Blanchard OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Having seen most things nothing really shocks me anymore. Anything from a couple of sperm whales mating next door with strange noises I can only discrbe as amphibian. To a trans girl in a burka I shit you not. The tgirl spectrum well you get a lot and the art of crossdresser after all is not to pass (an art they are masterful at) think elephant in a dress. I have since learnt than anything has the potential to be a fetish I know this from the things I have seen. A guy sat in the smoke area complaining because he has a blue cross sale sticker now welded to his cock. A trans girl complaining because her poppers made her nipple fall off ( not sure how that happens don't intend to find out). Wednesday's use to have food more often than not curry maybe that was to show some of the more promiscuous clients what there bottom is actually for. It's a very good place if you keep your wits about you and avoid the cock munching trollops that frequent certain areas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Have to agree with Jade in that it takes all sorts.Truly an education but do not be too sceptical because you can meet nice people who aren't obsessed with taking all cummers.

lancashire

Yeah some really nice people I love them to bits. But the art of transgender is not to shag every bloody thing with a pulse twice!

stockport

Trouble is as Jade pointed out there are those who just want lots of cock and to hell with behaving like a real woman.We all like a bit of fun but to some it's a cock munching competition with the most likely prize being an STD or a prolapse.

lancashire

Yes well you have to question some people's intentions A welder in a wig shagging everything with a pulse I once seen someone wearing a dead hedgehog on there head. At tea time I don't want to see some hairy arsed crossdressers ring piece.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

God my eyes have been opened reading this. The first time I went was really nervous. I imagined being there for a while before I found someone who I liked the look of and who liked me but in reality half the battles trying to stop yourself fucking the first guy you see. Which I'll admit the first time I went is pretty much what I ended up doing. You live and learn.

lancashire

Yes we do its a good place but every thing I said is true I have seen

By *amina T-girlTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Haha are you referring to me x

lancashire

If it was you then all respect to you as I think it's impressive never seen the guys so confused

Stockport

Yes it is me x I go there from time to time x

Stockport

I don't wear the burka x however do wear the hijab which is the scarf x burka is the long dress thing x

lancashire

I don't know was Maria that said she seen

stockport

Not guilty.I haven't seen Samina at Northwich

lancashire

Pmsl

stockport

It's a good job one of us knows the difference between a burkha and a hijab.Hope you had an interesting time at the sauna Samina.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic