FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's friend

Wife's friend

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok... so a fantasy of mine. hope u get into it.

the background would be that im friends with your wife and she invites me over to stay. does she drink? in my fantasy she does so hope thats ok.

anyways i come over for a weekend. ur kids are out so its just you your wifey and i. Food drink conversation. ive known you both for a while so its all free between us. not all formal.

im wearing a dress, no tights but sexy bra and underwear. u and i flirt but not too much infront of wifey.

as the evening progress you are in the kitchen. wifey goes up to the bathroom and i come into the kitchen under the pretence of putting dishes in the sink. i purposely drop something and bend over to pick it up. my ass facing you. and my dress short enough to lift and show you my sexy red frenchies. i stand up and look at you. theres a nice buldge in your pants. i come over and kiss you. your lips. softly. no tongue but enough to make your cock jerk a little. ur tongue licks my lips as i then suck it. i heat the wifey come out of the bathroom and go back into the living room leaving you to fix up before you follow.

back in the living room wifey is slightly tipsy. i can tell because of the way she keeps kissing u. im sure if i wasnt there ud both be having sex.

shortly after we retreat up to bed. my room is the spare room and you go in with wifey.

i get into bed in just my underwear.... although my underwear is totally wet. i hear ur bed pounding and gather u are both having sex. that turns me on as i begin to play thinking about u. i pull down a cup of my bra and start to play. one hand pinching and pulling my nipple and the other playing with my clit...

about half an hour later you walk into my room. totally naked. your cock rock solid. i smile and as u come over you tell me i need to pay for teasing u. with that you push ur cock into my mouth and i more than willingly take it. i begin to lick and suck it hard. u tell me uve just fucked wifey but u need me. i realise your cock tastes different because its covered in ur wifes cum. i feel more turned on and start to lick and suck it more until i lick it clean. i feel ur cock jerk a couple of times in my mouth.

u then get on top of me and quick and hard you push it in. you go hard. i moan and you quickly cover my mouth. cant have wifey hearing although shes totally knocked out.

we get on the floor and u bend me over on all fours. you get behind me and pull back my hair. u shove it in deep...while u lean forward and whisper into my ear... "u dirty cock tease....my cock has been hard since youve cum today and even after cumming once its not satisfied". Hearing those works my pussy tightens on your cock. i try so hard not to moan as i cum hard. u keep going- no mercy. u one hand on my ass....and one hand pulling my hair back. u bite my back... leaving marks.

u keep going until u fill my pussy with ur cum. once you do you pull out and order me to lick it clean so wifey doesnt realise. i oblige like always. ensuring to lick and suck any trace of ur cum and any trace of my pussy.

once clean u walk out back to wifey...as though uve just used my holes for your pleasure alone...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic