FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's knickers

Wife's knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nderson8 OP   Man  over a year ago

NELSON

I love leaving wife's knickers somewhere for guys to spunk in then return them for me to put in her knicker drawer and get so turned on when I see her wearing them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/17 20:42:23]

My wife worked in a second hand shop, on her day she would put the panties on display,the guys would come in with there partners and my wife would watch them sneak them in there pocket and go over the road wear there wear public toilets,there was one guy would come every week and go in the ladies toilet another used to ask to use the shop toilet, one week my wife left here's in there he Cum in them and put the other ones back,she would leave him her worn ones every week, he fucked in the

Shop one week,but that is another story

By *ortobello26Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Anyone in Dublin interested in this? PM me now.

"My wife worked in a second hand shop, on her day she would put the panties on display,the guys would come in with there partners and my wife would watch them sneak them in there pocket and go over the road wear there wear public toilets,there was one guy would come every week and go in the ladies toilet another used to ask to use the shop toilet, one week my wife left here's in there he Cum in them and put the other ones back,she would leave him her worn ones every week, he fucked in the

Shop one week,but that is another story "

mmmmmm sounds great

Anyone in prenton

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Anyone in Belfast? Love this idea

I've met with a man's wife and fucked his wife and cummed in her and she felt my cum dribble into her knickers and then told her hubby to wear them after as he was a sissy and did what he was told by her

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Can anyone believe that anyone,could fill someone's knickers and put them back in her knicker draw and she would not only not see that there was spunk in there the smell would knock you out when you opened the draw,and as for warring covered in spunk is a total fantasy

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

"I love leaving wife's knickers somewhere for guys to spunk in then return them for me to put in her knicker drawer and get so turned on when I see her wearing them "

Let me know if you're ever in the Todmorden area dropping a pair off

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

"Can anyone believe that anyone,could fill someone's knickers and put them back in her knicker draw and she would not only not see that there was spunk in there the smell would knock you out when you opened the draw,and as for warring covered in spunk is a total fantasy "

I have actually done this with my mother in laws, took a nice clean pair of white knickers and wanked into them then put them back in her drawer

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Whenever I had friends over Tina would leave a pair of worn knickers on the bathroom floor knowing they'd be played with urging the evening;

"Can anyone believe that anyone,could fill someone's knickers and put them back in her knicker draw and she would not only not see that there was spunk in there the smell would knock you out when you opened the draw,and as for warring covered in spunk is a total fantasy "

i got a pair of my wifes panties covered in spunk, then pulled out another clean pair from her knicker draw i knew she would be wearing during the day. i dipped the gusset into the spunk from the other panties so they were laced with the strangers spunk but not to obvious to notice or smell. she wore them a few days latter unaware of the strangers spunk on them.

NELSON

"I love leaving wife's knickers somewhere for guys to spunk in then return them for me to put in her knicker drawer and get so turned on when I see her wearing them

Let me know if you're ever in the Todmorden area dropping a pair off"

will do

Anyone in the Plymouth area in to this

Anyone in Warrington into sniffing dirty panties would love to meet with guys to sniff and cum in my wife's knickers she's 42 size 12 and lovely stains in her knickers

Done this a few times so horny, anyone else Swansea area???

I'm interested if there's any in Liverpool, Wirral an Cheshire can travel

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

This is a big fantasy for lots of men.

I'm one of them. I'd love it

By *illinghamfunMan  over a year ago

chatham

I wanked a guy off into my girlfriends bra last year. It was so horny watching her wear it the following week. If you want to see a picture of it then PM me.

Love naughty knickers xx

NELSON

Emptied wash basket and there's loads of wife's dirty knickers who fancies sniffing and spunking in them

I've just done the same I'm wearing my wife's used ones from yesterday

NELSON

"I've just done the same I'm wearing my wife's used ones from yesterday "
i get so horny when I put her knickers on and watch guys play with the rest

Not done it yet but it's something I want to try when I'm brave enough lol

Love the idea of showing Mrs pic, then knickers and swapping for real. Maybe even voyeurism on cam. Send me message if u want to build trust and do that

Wouldn't mind a guy wanking Me of over his girlfriend or wife underware

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

"Can anyone believe that anyone,could fill someone's knickers and put them back in her knicker draw and she would not only not see that there was spunk in there the smell would knock you out when you opened the draw,and as for warring covered in spunk is a total fantasy

i got a pair of my wifes panties covered in spunk, then pulled out another clean pair from her knicker draw i knew she would be wearing during the day. i dipped the gusset into the spunk from the other panties so they were laced with the strangers spunk but not to obvious to notice or smell. she wore them a few days latter unaware of the strangers spunk on them."

» Add a new message to this topic