FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi Couple

Bi Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olo lets begin OP   Man  over a year ago

preston

Yeah, hard to find!

But one of my recent fantasies would be a MMMF:

I'd love to be fucked doggy style on the bed by her man, whilst she's getting fucked doggy style next to me by some other guy.

The connection between me and would would be awesome, knowing what each other is feeling, plus all the moans and groans mmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah, hard to find!

But one of my recent fantasies would be a MMMF:

I'd love to be fucked doggy style on the bed by her man, whilst she's getting fucked doggy style next to me by some other guy.

The connection between me and would would be awesome, knowing what each other is feeling, plus all the moans and groans mmmm "

I've done this before. I fucked the husband as my mate fucked the wife. My favourite is fucking the guy as he fucks the woman or the other way round.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Maybe position her while she's getting fucked so you can lick her as she's getting pounded, then you would have another cock and balls to play with as well as both her holes....just a suggestion

or try and get 2 cocks up same arse

preston

The chance would be a fine thing!

Seems to be plenty of couples on here who are both bi...just seems so difficult getting them to take the plunge lol

Reminds me of a great meet a few years ago! I was down on a girls pussy as her husband was pounding me from behind! Another couple were watching, he was getting ready to take over from the husband if I remember right! One of those unplanned great nights!

preston

"Reminds me of a great meet a few years ago! I was down on a girls pussy as her husband was pounding me from behind! Another couple were watching, he was getting ready to take over from the husband if I remember right! One of those unplanned great nights! "

Awesome!

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"I've done this before. I fucked the husband as my mate fucked the wife. My favourite is fucking the guy as he fucks the woman or the other way round."

My fav too, maybe organise something at abfabs for the future.

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I was lucky to experience a mmmf meeting in which the female loves to watch bi guys and enjoyed the experience.

I was invited to attend another but with a TV in attendance, did I mind. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Needless to say the lady got a lot of cock but this session was more intense and crossed off some items on my sexual bucket list.

Firstly going down on her while her male friend used my ass. I can say that I have never licked pussy so hard as when I was getting pounded and made her come.

For doing so well she then said they were going to change positions and she donned a strapon to give a mf spit-roasting, another couple of items ticked off

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We are out there xx

Meet me and do a bi threesome!

I have had a few bi mmf. Once wit a mature cpl. I was appx thirty at the time they was late fifties. He had a massive cock 10 inches easy, and one where we both had our cocks up the woman's cunt together....

» Add a new message to this topic