FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi Oral Slave

Bi Oral Slave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ultimate fantasy would be to be a completely submissive oral slave for a bi/curious couple.

Cock, pussy, ass, I'd lick them all and wouldn't want anything in return. The thought of licking another man's warm cumload out of a well used pussy gets me so hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"My ultimate fantasy would be to be a completely submissive oral slave for a bi/curious couple.

Cock, pussy, ass, I'd lick them all and wouldn't want anything in return. The thought of licking another man's warm cumload out of a well used pussy gets me so hard"

Do you ever visit Dorset area, we tried to set this up a while ago, we got just got lots of guys wanting to dom us and fuck us both, not sure if most of them even read our ad.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Travel down that way quite a bit. Would be interested in meeting you both? X

Dorset

Thanks but with a profile has "not much to say" and only one photo we don't have much to go on.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Would love to help but the geography is challenging.

Mmmm

Dorset

"Mmmm"

Our thoughts exactly mmmmm

Would be fun to come and watch you two sometime.

Yeah Dorset is an unfortunate distance away. Bradford on the other hand

Would love to do this a meet a couple off here they both fucked female was on top a was licking her ass she rode him then a sucked all her juices off his cock while she sucked me off then we both shot our loads over her tits

Mmm yes!!

"Thanks but with a profile has "not much to say" and only one photo we don't have much to go on. "

I'm a pretty simple guy really...would be great to chat to you but you've blocked single males x

Dorset

Single males are blocked because we get swamped with replies everyday, far easier if we search when we are in the mood, profiles with no pics or all cock pics don't even get read by us, if someone gets our interest aroused then we message them, we don't have any interest in guys wearing lingerie sending pics and telling us how well they would fuck us both, we are looking for a fit young white guy who understands that this is for our pleasure not his ....Rant over Sorry

Genuinely think we could be a decent match then ?? X

if only you guys were a bit closer! let me know if you are ever holidaying in Yorkshire and I will come and be your willing slave in your hotel

By *iltoy4uMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Hi,

I would love to be your sex slave and to help you make all your fantasies come true.

I will try anything at least ...twice.

"My ultimate fantasy would be to be a completely submissive oral slave for a bi/curious couple.

Cock, pussy, ass, I'd lick them all and wouldn't want anything in return. The thought of licking another man's warm cumload out of a well used pussy gets me so hard

Do you ever visit Dorset area, we tried to set this up a while ago, we got just got lots of guys wanting to dom us and fuck us both, not sure if most of them even read our ad. "

I'm always in that area message me

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Cock, pussy, ass, I'd lick them all and wouldn't want anything in return. The thought of licking another man's warm cumload out of a well used pussy gets me so hard"

Mmm nice

I would help out if any body requires a slave for there use

By *iltoy4uMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Hi...

Are you looking for a kinky sub bi guy to be your sex toy or even your sex slave?

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Single males are blocked because we get swamped with replies everyday, far easier if we search when we are in the mood, profiles with no pics or all cock pics don't even get read by us, if someone gets our interest aroused then we message them, we don't have any interest in guys wearing lingerie sending pics and telling us how well they would fuck us both, we are looking for a fit young white guy who understands that this is for our pleasure not his ....Rant over Sorry "

Hi to you both (blindfolds). If you can get over the fact that I have a beard and this will not change would love to get to know you both and submit

Drop me a line if you are interested

Yours humbly g x

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Do you ever visit Dorset area, we tried to set this up a while ago, we got just got lots of guys wanting to dom us and fuck us both, not sure if most of them even read our ad. "

On knees waiting instructions. .lol

» Add a new message to this topic