FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun now the kids have flown the nest

fun now the kids have flown the nest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aleangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

To heaven and back

Hi , let me introduce myself and my beautiful wife of 30 years . My name is andy , 6'2 and average build , my wife's name is sam 5'6 with a stunning figure even after 3 kids and I love her 36c tits . We were sat in the lounge one Saturday morning when she suddenly announced "lets pack a bag and jump in the car and go away for the night" slightly startled I just said where? "It doesn't matter where does it now that the kids have grown up and left home lets just start being spontaneous and lets start having fun" . Ok I said lets do it . With that we go to the bedroom and pack our case , once the case is in the car and I check the doors and windows I jump in the car and wondered where wr would end up whilst waiting for sam . When sam finally appeared she looked stunning as always hair done , a little makeup and wearing a short summer wrap around dress that fastens at the front . She gets in the car next to me leans over gives me a kiss then winks a says "let go and have some fun" with a naughty look on her face that I hadn't seen for years .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

"Hi , let me introduce myself and my beautiful wife of 30 years . My name is andy , 6'2 and average build , my wife's name is sam 5'6 with a stunning figure even after 3 kids and I love her 36c tits . We were sat in the lounge one Saturday morning when she suddenly announced "lets pack a bag and jump in the car and go away for the night" slightly startled I just said where? "It doesn't matter where does it now that the kids have grown up and left home lets just start being spontaneous and lets start having fun" . Ok I said lets do it . With that we go to the bedroom and pack our case , once the case is in the car and I check the doors and windows I jump in the car and wondered where wr would end up whilst waiting for sam . When sam finally appeared she looked stunning as always hair done , a little makeup and wearing a short summer wrap around dress that fastens at the front . She gets in the car next to me leans over gives me a kiss then winks a says "let go and have some fun" with a naughty look on her face that I hadn't seen for years . "

Dirty bitch !!! Lol

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

To heaven and back

As we make our way to the motorway my hand makes its way onto sams right knee and I try to slide it slowly upwards but to my surprise sam puts her hand on mine stopping me from getting any further slaps it and takes it off saying "you just concentrate on driving and you will have your fun later and when you get to the motorway head north and don't exit until I tell you to other people can have their fun first , oh and don't want you to talk at all until I let you otherwise you won't get your fun tonight " WHAT ... did sam just say that , shocked I turn to say something but she just looked sternly at me and put a finger over her lips before winking and smiling . Ok I thought if that's what she wants I'll play along mainly because I was a little sneeped but also I wanted my fun later that night . We had been on the motorway for about 30 minutes in total silence all sorts of things running through my mind when sam reclines her seat slightly and kicks off her shoes before putting her feet up onto the dashboard stretching her very sexy legs , I look across but again she just puts a finger across her lips and winks .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

Cant wait for more of this

To heaven and back

After a few more miles the signs above the motorway start flashing queue after junction slow down I sigh and slap the steering wheel and look across at sam who just smiles before mouthing "yes" , what is going through her mind and more troubling what is she up to ? . Well as the sign said just after the junction we come to a grinding halt again I slap the steering wheel and sigh but instead of looking over to sam I turn the radio up slightly hoping for some traffic news , as we crawl along sam moves her feet and puts them on the front of the dashboard so that her legs are slightly bent and in doing this her summer dress falls open exposing her red lacy thong , I look at her and she just puts a finger across her lips with a smile . I'm beginning to get a stirring in my boxers when to my surprise sam puts her hands on her knees and slowly and teasingly slides them down towards her thong whilst slowly parting her lovely legs , my cock is rock hard now and it's a good job that we are stuck in traffic as I can't take my eyes off her hands and what is happening . When her hands reach the red lacy material of her thong she lets out a little moan and begins to slowly slip her right hand inside her now very damp thong .

More please

Loving the build up

Sounds good

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Holy shit...im rock hard...more please

Oh my this is good more please

To heaven and back

I can't believe what I'm witnessing , my beautiful wife of 30 years , the mother of our 3 wonderful children behaving in a way that I never thought I'd see . Her hand is now lost in the damp lacy red thong and her breathing begins to get heavier as she starts to massage her now (I guess) very wet pussy , I'm so hard and as I begin to take in what I was witnessing the traffic report came on the radio and informed us that there was an accident in front of us and that there was a temporary road closure while they cleared it , "Great" I say again slapping the steering wheel and look at sam who just smiled looking up through the window to her left and said "enjoy the show guys" , eh! Guys ? she is just probably caught up in her own moment . After a couple of minutes without moving and watching my beautiful wife playing with herself I turn off the engine but as I do sam drops her window ,I decide to just sit back and watch the show , sam is now feverishly rubbing her pussy with her hand in her thong and her breathing getting more and more heavier still looking up through the open window when she says "enjoying the show" well I was just about to reply with a definite YES thinking that she was talking to me when I heard a mans voice saying "Yes but let me see what you are playing with" SHIT how stupid am I # I thought that sam was talking to me and putting the show on for me when it suddenly dawns on me that we are stuck in the middle lane on a motorway parked next to a HGV whose driver is the reason and the person that sam is putting the show on for . As I digest what is happening sam drops her left leg onto the floor of the car a moves her right leg to the right exposing her fully to her new fan , sam then removes her hand from her thong and puts her hand to her mouth and begins to lick and suck every finger "Fuck yes you horny bitch now show me what you've been playing with" came from through the window , sam then moves her hand back down to her very damp thong but instead of sliding her hand in she moves it to the side and pulls her thong to the side exposing her freshly shaved and very wet pussy "YES YES YES" came the voice through the window .

Purbeck

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Yes yes yes more please

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great - more plz

More please

To heaven and back

My head is now totally mashed now but instead of complaining and putting a stop to what is unfolding in front of me I decide to just sit back enjoy the show and see just how far sam would go after all even though our home sex life was good I've badgered sam to try new things she always knocked me back (because of the kids) and I wanted my fun later . I watched as sam slid her hand down over her pussy and with her for finger and middle finger opened up her pussy exposing her now very swollen clit , she then proceeds to massage her clit with her middle finger . She is now panting and moaning whilst gently bucking her hips all the time looking up through the window waiting for approval . "Let me watch you fuck yourself before I fuck you at the next services" came the voice through the window , I was dying to say something but I wanted to see just how far sam would go . "Don't speak and pass me my bag from off the back seat" sam said to me , bag ? what bag ? I looked behind me and there was the silver shoulder bag that I'd bought her for our 29th anniversary , where did that come from ? but thinking back before we left I just chucked the case into the boot and got into the car in anticipation of the night to come without checking what was on the back seat . I get the bag and pass it to a very exposed sam , she stops playing with herself and takes the bag off me placing it in the middle concell between the seats ."Get your tits out" came the voice through the window , WHAT really she wouldn't do it would she ? well soon came the answer , the belt holding the dress together was undone and sam looked at me and said "don't say a word just open my dress and show my new friend what you thought were your's and that I know you love" do I or don't I ? With my cock straining in my boxers I decide to play along so I lean over and open her dress . God what a sight was in front of me , my wife reclined in her seat legs acimber and everything on show just for HER new friend even those lovely titties . I've never seen her nipples so erect and I just sit back as she opened the bag "Beautiful now let me watch you fuck yourself before I fuck you at the next services or aren't you brave enough" came the voice through the window , well I knew how this would go because in 30 years of marriage I know sam hates being challenged , sam unzipped the bag and puts her hand inside pulling out her favourite vibrator WHAT no she wouldn't and yes she did firstly putting the tip in her mouth slowly feeding it in and gagging before pulling it out and running it down her now fully exposed body circling each nipple as she makes her way down to her pussy . Her breathing gets heavy as she places the tip of the vibe against her clit , her legs begin to widen as the vibe passes her clit and begins to feed into her sodden pussy .

Very good story keep it going

Purbeck

This is great

Very good love it

same where

dungannon

great - more plz

bradford

By *irtyblondesCouple  over a year ago

stoke

Fantastic

Very nice

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Mmmmm loving it

More please . Have been flashed a few times on the motorway

Have always wanted to see a woman flashing/playing in her car, pull over and fuck her on the hard shoulder!

Me too

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loving this

same where

Great story

To heaven and back

Sam closes her eyes and her mouth slightly opens as she slowly feeds the vibrator inch by inch up her glistening hungry pussy , oh my what beautiful site , as she feeds it up her legs widen as the vibrator slowly disappeared, when fully iinserted her left hand pinches firstly her left then her right nipple before sliding down over her stomach and begins to open her swollen pussy lips and guiding the vibrators clit tickling ears towards her now very swollen and visable clit ,I begin to rub my hard on over my trousers as I watch sam thrust and buck her hips as she becomes more and more taken over by whatever is going through her mind, " GOD YES GOD YES OHHHH" she screams as she continues to fuck herself and "Go you dirty bitch Go " comes the voice through the window , my head is all over the place now , I'm sat stuck in traffic watching my beautiful wife fuck herself in a way that I've never seen in 30 years of marriage do before being encouraged and watched by a complete stranger , God what is this all leading to ?? . After what seemed an age but maybe only about 15-20 minutes sam begins to scream "GOD I'M GOING TO COME YES YES YES FUCK " she then has an orgasm the size of which I've never seen before , she starts to violently shake her left hand squeezing her right tit as her right hand now begins to thrust the vibrator in and out of her pussy , legs and body shaking she violently comes squirting over the passenger floor and all over the dashboard . "Fuck yes what a woman I've so got to fuck you but how brave are you " came the voice through the window , sam seems to compose herself as she slowly pulls the very wet vibrator out of her pussy before gliding it up her body between her tits and straight into her mouth , she then proceeds to lick and suck every inch before looking up through the window and saying" ok big boy if you think that you could possibly make me come like that tell me where and when" , WHAT THE FUCK I think I glare at sam and again I get the finger over the lips and the wink . Ok just how far will sam go and more importantly how far do I let her go ?

Brilliant! Love to kik with you x

Awesome great story love it more please

Loving this story

This had got me hard reading this!

huntingdon

Loving this please lets have more

dungannon

great more plz

Purbeck

By *illbo BagginsMan  over a year ago

Peterhead

Excellent , roll on next installment

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *orny and KinkyCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Excellent

bradford

huntingdon

Can't waitvto read more please

Love it

dungannon

great

Loving this. X

I like

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Looking forward to the next instalment

same where

By *revorAndTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

love this must be some traffic jam .hope it clears soon op.we waiting .ha ha

Great story, I'm now sat at work with a stiff cock, I won't be getting up from my desk for a bit, until it subsides !

To heaven and back

Glad that are all enjoying our first attempt x more will follow and we hope that we don't disapprove x

Looking forward to it very good so far

dungannon

cant wait - great

To heaven and back

As I digest what is happening and sam composes herself the voice through the window shouts "the traffic up ahead is slowly beginning to move so when we start moving follow me and I know the perfect place that's if your brave enough" , Shit I know what is coming now because sam never in 30 years has backed down from a challenge . Sam turns to me glaring and says "follow that truck and don't say a word as this is all your doing" WHAT how is everything that is going on and everything that has happened my doing ? . As I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what she meant the traffic slowly starts to move so I start the engine and begin to drive . As the traffic speeds up I hold back and slip in behind the truck and as I do sam straightens up her very wet thong and puts her legs back straight onto the dashboard dress still fully open and those lovely tits still on show , my god she looks so sexy and my cock is rock hard . As we bimble along behind the truck sam looked at me and says"I love you so much Andy I think you deserve a treat before our new friend in front gets his" she then takes her feet out of the window and turns towards me placing a finger over my mouth she looks me in the eyes and says "I don't want you to speak all day until I allow you to I just want you to enjoy what has happened and what is about to happen ok" , ok I mouth , sam kisses my left ear and whispers "I love you so much" and then begins to unzip my jeans releasing my rock hard cock , she then proceeds to kiss the tip licking the pre-cum before slowly feeding it into her lovely warm mouth , once in she gently bites making me gasp and moan she then gets to work slowly at first pulling it out and kissing the tip before sucking it all back down gagging slightly , Oh my god I'm in heaven I slide my left hand over sams shoulder and begin to play with her left tit as she now feverishly bobs her head and sucks my cock in a way that she hadn't done before . I was close to cumming but do I tell her or not? After all she said that I can't speak so I just explode without warning making her gag but to my surprise sam starts to suck harder taking and swallowing every drop , sam then kisses and licks the tip before sitting back up and sliding back into her seat putting her feet back into the window and begins to play with her very erect nipples as she does she looks across and says "now follow that truck because I'm so horny"

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

bradford

Yes please more

By *idlandsdaveMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

Brilliant

Purbeck

Great read

dungannon

great - more plz

To heaven and back

We've been driving for about 1 hour following sams new friend and all the time sam is playing with her tits every now and then sliding a hand down and rubbing her pussy through the red lacy material of her very wet thong when the trucks indicator starts to flash , do I or don't I ? when sam asks "why aren't you indicating, I indicate and follow the truck off the motorway , we travel about 4 miles down A roads and B roads before the truck indicates again so I do too and follow the truck into a small off road layby surrounded by trees . As the truck pulls in an arm appears out of the drivers window waving me around so I go around and stop in front of the truck . My heart begins to pound as I look in the rear view mirror and watch as a man climbs out of the cab , sam is still reclined with her feet in the window and dress open exposing all of her beautiful body , as the man approaches sam looks at me puts a finger across her lips , winks and then mouths ENJOY she then opens her door and pushes it open . He is now standing at the side of the car and we hear him put his handsfirmly on the roof of the car , oobviously an invitation to sam witch after a few breath moments she takes ,still reclined with her feet in the window she reaches out andstarts to rub his obviously very hard cock through his trousers , she then pulls down the zip and reaches in pulling out what I can only describe as a monster , his cock was about 10" long and the girth well sam couldn't fully close her hand around . Sam looks at me and says " now that's a cock and I'm going to enjoy it " she then turns away looking at the monster and begins to wank it slowly at first then gradually working up a rhythm . After about 5 minutes or so sam takes her feet out of the window and sits up and leaning forwards kisses the tip of monster before she slowly starts to take him into her mouth . As she begins to swallow a hand appears on the back of her head and he pushes her mouth down until she gags , but instead of releasing it he holds his hand as she's gagging he then grabs hold of sams hair holds her head firm and begins to fuck my wife's mouth , "OH YES you dirty bitch I hope your pussy and arse are as tight as your mouth" he then proceeds to fuck sams mouth for about 5 minutes before pulling out and stepping back , he then reaches in and takes sam by the arm taking her out of the car , he stands her up facing him , all I can see is the back of sams open summer dress and legs when suddenly her dress falls to the floor , he then spins her around and bends her over so that her upper body is in the car facing me , I look at sam and at first glance she looked shocked but she then smiled and mouthed I love you , he then began to take off her very wet thong and when he did he passed it to sam and said "stuff it into his mouth because I want him to taste and smell you as he watches me fuck you" sam takes the thong and tells me to open

Wow

Sam is a naughty one isn't she?

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Purbeck

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Good girl Sam

huntingdon

Mmm very good. A favourite story continues. Loving it

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

:-

Live more please

dungannon

mmmmm continue plz

bradford

Am now sat in my van in Winchester services reading this and trying not to take out my hard cock.

Love it!!!

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Fantastic story. Has us both very excited

Gets better the longer it goes on

To heaven and back

Sam offers the wet thong struggling to keep her balance looking at me and says "if you love me you will open your mouth" CRAZY but I open my mouth and sam stuffs in the very damp thong , as she is feeding me my very salty and musky gag her new friend kicks open her legs , I'm now watching sam's face as he places his right hand on her bare hip before using his left to expertly feeding his monster into my wife's very damp pussy . He teases rubbing up and down between her very hungry pussy , as I'm watching sam's face distorts as she takes in her new friends monster cock slowly , sam's eyes never leave mine as obviously he is in to the tilt , sam's eyes are now rolling as he begins to thust slapping her arse as he fills my beautiful wife with the monster , I'm looking at sam and her eyes are getting wider and wider until suddenly she gasps , is he or isn't he I soon get the answer as sam's body begins to rock forward and backwards all the time looking me in the eyes . Sam is now beginning to get into a rhythm that ivw not seen in a long time , her aarms collapes and head rests on her seat as our new friend fucks her . Thong in mouth and beginning to enjoy what is happening I begin to rub my now hard cock sam screams "YES YES YES YES FUCK :as our new friend fucks sam , he then barks : pull your arse cheeks apart

dungannon

mmmm more plz

More

huntingdon

Loving it

same where

This story is so good

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Purbeck

bradford

birmingham

Great story

Keep going

Keep pulling over hoping to read more, love it!!

To heaven and back

Sam looks up at me with slightly worried look on her face and smiles and winks before resting her head and shoulder on her seat and slowly reaches behind her with both arms , she then places a hand on each bum cheek before pulling them apart . "That's it you horny bitch spread your arse wide so that I can see your arse and watch as my dick fucks your very tight pussy" he then begins to really pound in and out of my wife's wonderful pussy making sam scream as he does . I look down at sam and the expression on her face is one I'd never seen before , pain , pleasure and lust all evident sam then screams" YES YES YES FUCK I'M GOING TO COME " she then screws up her eyes as she begins to orgasm " Yes you dirty bitch come all over my dick and get it all lubed up ready for where I'm going to be putting it next" . Well good luck with that one I think to myself because in 30 years of marriage sam has never let me have anal but to my surprise as sam's orgasm subsidies she seems to pull her bum cheeks further apart and push it further back towards her new friend as though she is inviting him too .

huntingdon

Can't get enough of this story.

More please

Purbeck

By *onderful 13Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh/Dunfermline

This is a cracking story, keep up the good work!

bradford

more please

By *bostonMan  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Love this story

To heaven and back

For our friends enjoying our first attempt at a story it will be continuing over the weekend Sunday-Monday as it's been a busy week at work , we hope that you enjoy the continuence x

Looking forward to it

dungannon

cant wait

Excellent can't wait

Great story

same where

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Brilliant, very sexy

To heaven and back

Sam seems to be in heaven as her first orgasm subsidies because as it does our new friend never lets up , his monster cock pounding her very wet and accepting pussy her face is one of pure pleasure "YES YES YES FUCK ME HARDER " she screams as he begins to thrust harder and faster slapping her arse every know and then " GOD you are one horny bitch " . I can't believe how much I'm enjoying watching as a complete stranger fucks and treats my beautiful wife like a slut and I get my rock hard cock out and begin to wank , sam's screams and moaning is getting louder when I watch as our new friend slides his hand down in between sams arse cheeks as he continues to fuck her " OH MY GOD" and looks me right in the eye , her face is one of shock "he's got his fingers up my arse and it feels so good" my hand is now wanking faster as he suddenly stops and barks " pull them cheeks apart now" and without hesitation sam pulls them as wide as she could "Right I want you to look at your husband and continually tell him how much you love him as I fuck you up your arse" sam looks at me and says "I love you so much Andy" just then our new friend takes his cock from her well fucked pussy and begins to slowly feed it inch by inch up her very tight virgin arse hole "AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH" sam screams tears beginning to appear in her eyes .

More

Keep going

dungannon

mmmm

Need more on this

bradford

huntingdon

Yes it continues

Loving the story! I can't wait for the next instalment

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

To heaven and back

His hands are now on her hips and his fingers gripping firmly as he holds her steady whilst feeding that monster up my beautiful wife's virgin arse "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDY , I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU " sam cries while looking me directly in the face her eyes begin to roll and beads of sweat appear on her forehead as our new friend continues to feed his cock up her arse , once he's in as far as possible he slowly withdraws before sliding back in again and again building up a steady rhythm and occasionally slapping sam's arse "IM COMING AGAIN OHHHH"sam screams as her body begins to visibly shake and she begins to squirt everywhere , "That's it my dirty bitch show your man how much you enjoy having my dick up your tight arse" he then begins to speed up almost feverishly fucking sam and this continues for about 10 minutes all the time sam is looking at me telling me how much she loves me and how good his cock feels up her arse , I'm now seriously wanking my cock loving what I'm witnessing when he barks " PASS ME YOUR PHONE BECAUSE I WANT TO FILM MYSELF AS I COME UP YOUR WIFE'S ARSE AND YOU CAN WATCH IT LATER" to my own surprise I immediately grab my phone and pass it in his direction ,I look at sam and she seems to be in a daze erratically breathing , sweating and tears rolling down her cheeks our friend now has my phone and I watch as he places it just above her arse making sure that he is getting a good close up of his monster cock pounding my wife's arse , he then begins to slow down pulling his cock right out before thrusting it back up "I'M COMING AGAIN AAAAHHHH"sam cries again squirting everywhere just as he barks "YES YES YES FUCK ME YOU DIRTY BITCH HAVE MY LOAD" thrusting right up and holding it there , sam is now crying and shaking uncontrollably as our friend slowly withdraws giving sam's arse a slap as he does . "That was the best arse I've ever fucked now suck your man's cock as a reward while I film it and when he comes I want you to face the camera and show me while I film you swallowing his cum " he then gently pushes sam forward , with tears still rolling down her cheeks sam takes my cock into her mouth and slowly begins to suck , as she does I place my hand on top of her head Ican feel her sshaking as she begins to speed up now using her tongue as she does , I can't last any longer and explode into her mouth she gags at first but manages to keep control , when I finish cumming sam slides back and turns so that she is now stooping out of the car looking upwards with her mouth open , the camera appears pointing at her face "Now swallow you dirty bitch" with that instruction sam closes her mouth and swallows while playing with her nipples , our friend stops filming and puts my phone on sam's seat and says "that was fantastic but that is just the beginning of the fun are you both up for more ?".

dungannon

mmmmm great

We want more

This is good love it

Luv it she can take my big cock in her ass any time she wants x

Fantastic. Have you got the pics from her being fucked

Purbeck

Can't wait for more

bradford

dungannon

Great story

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Omg more can she handle any more I don't think I can handle much more my cum is leaking already

I'm sure Sam will be up for a lot more!

By *ussycat and CoCouple  over a year ago

Tullamore

Brilliant I have just Cum on vibe reading your fantasy

What a story guys, I'm so turned on right now, hope there's more to come

same where

To heaven and back

[Removed by poster at 20/03/17 04:21:47]

To heaven and back

Sam whilst still stooping turns to me and asked if I was enjoying the day so far , to be honest after the first shock of which was unfolding and happening in front of me I was so turned on and after all during our 30 years of marriage this is exactly what I wanted myself and sam to experience so with sam's very wet and tasty thong still in my mouth and wanting the day not to end I eagerly nodded , sam then smiled and mouthed I love you so much Andy and then stood up , all I could see is sam standing facing our new friend when his hands appear on her arse firmly placing on on each cheek before pulling them apart and I see his cum dribbling out of her arse over her very wet pussy and down her very shaky legs . He then spins them both before picking up my phone off sam's seat and sitting in it . WOW this is the first time that I've seen our new friends face the man which I have watched my beautiful wife fuck and the man who has fucked my beautiful wife and what's more the man which took my beautiful wife's ass virginity , he is a midd thirtyish guy with chizzled looks but with a good manner he smiles at me and says " I'm mike so glad to have got stuck in traffic with you both so what's your name?" he then removes sam's thong allowing me to speak , I stutter that my name is andy and my wife's name is sam "FANTASTIC" he says "where are you both heading ?" I explain that we are both just going away for the night unaware of where we will land until we get there , he then reaches out of the car and pulls sam who had been composing herself and catching her breath into the car so that she was leaning in and looking at us both "clean my cock as andy watches and we talk about where you will both be spending the night of your lives" with that he places his hand on sam's head and guides it back onto his now newly stiffening cock .

More

dungannon

mmmmm

Great story,xx

To heaven and back

As he guides sam's head down towards his cock I watch as her mouth opens and her tongue appears , she licks what's left of his load that he had deposited up her virgin arse and then kissed the tip before looking at me and opening her mouth as wide as she could and began to slowly take the monster once again into her eager mouth . "AHH your wife has a beautiful mouth andy" he says as sam gets into a rhythm and occasionally gagging , he then goes on to tell me that he and his business partner were returning from Belgium where they run to twice a week , and he told me that he was happily married and as well as doing the 2 trips abroad every week himself and his wife owned and run a pub in a very nice little village in the lake district , he went on to say that it was a small village and everyone that lives there got on and were all of the same mindset . My head was spinning trying to digest what had happened so far , what was happening now and what was about to happen ,sam it appeared to be enjoying herself sucking on our new friends monster cock her head bobbing up and down , gagging trying to get as much in as she could and occasionally pulling it out and circling it with her tongue while looking at me and smiling , " we have 3 rooms above the pub which we use for B&B and when sam has swallowed my load I'm hoping that you will be able to take one of the rooms for the night and join myself , my wife and the rest of our little community for a night of fun and I can guarantee you both a night that you won't forget" I'm now just mumbling when sam takes his cock out of her mouth and says " book us in cause I don't want this day to end and by looking at your own cock neither do you andy " YES my cock was again rock hard and as I watched sam suck mike's dick I was rubbing myself but it was a lot to take in and digest , just as I was about to say something a hand appeared on sam's left hip and kicks open her legs her head shoots up and as she looks at me says "OH MY GOD" as somebody begins to thust his cock up her very exposed pussy , I was just about to open my door when mike put his hand on my leg and says " don't worry it's my business partner Paul he's been filming everything and waiting for his chance to fuck this beautiful pussy and if you both join us tonight you can watch what he has filmed" with that he places his hand on sam's head and guides it back down to his cock . It all fell into place , when we were stuck in the traffic sam said are you enjoying the show guys and he went abroad with his business partner. My god where is all this leading and what's more disturbing is that I'm actually beginning to enjoy the thought of where it will end .

An excellent story

Brilliant

Great story

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Purbeck

same where

birmingham

Fantastic story . We love it