FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She just seemed to know

She just seemed to know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Bones OP   Man  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I listened to all the advice about how meaningful sex, sex with THE one or normal sex is just what I needed. That I needed to find my own partner to share eexperiences with would be the best way forward. I tried it, meeting Karen was supposed to be the answer to all of my needs. At first she was amazing, cooking, cleaning and a bit of company on a quiet night. I had no need to trawl the meet today sections of Fab as this lady knew her way around the bedroom. In short she could fuck as well as having the passionate sessions. Anywhere, everywhere at any time. She would pull the car over in alleyways and bend over the bonnet. Restaurant toilets, her bosses desk nowhere was out of bounds. I tried to push the boundaries a few times suggesting things, showing her things subtly dropping hints about trying more adventurous things.

Then Karen laid down the law. Almost turning everything vanilla over night. Once the rules came the naughtiness drained out of the relationship. All of a sudden we couldn't touch each other if visitors were asleep in the spare room. It became frowned upon to wake her for sex normally resulting inme be asked to sleep in the couch and let her rest. A few weeks ago I had a beer with a few of he lads. We all spoke about our own little issues, I was surprised that these guys who had suggested the whole relationship thing were so miserable at home. They had it worse than I did but I didn't want to wait until it got that way and decided I was going to end things. As nice a girl as she is, her naughty streak was quickly disappearing.

Last Tuesday I knew she was off work and would be coming round later that evening. I left work early to pack her things and prepare for the conversation that needed to be had. She turned up with her mate Dani and her fella Ali and seemed to want to put on a display of us having the perfect relationship. Ali, her mates partner decided he would be heading out and invited me. I declined wanting to be clear headed for what we go come. The girls kept drinking and eventually they were having a heart to heart about Ali and his failings. I couldn't listen to the constant whining of these women until I heard Karen suggest that they had a threesome to spice up their relationship! I sat up bolt right, not sure I'd heard what I heard. I jumped in and said so why don't we do that sort of thing? Karen said we had no need for anyone else in our sex life as our relationship was fine.

I slumped back in the chair and couldn't understand why she gave this advice and spurned the chance to get involved in some 'fun'.

In my ignorance I had missed the part of the conversation where her friend, Dani had been saying that she wouldn't mind giving it a go. I just heard the childish giggles that accompany two women chatting about men. The wine flowed and they were getting louder and louder when they decided their night was over. As her fella hadn't come back Dani asked if I would drive her to the pub to meet up with him. I wasn't going anywhere, I just wanted to get this chat out of the way, give Karen her things back and say goodbye. She was obviously d*unk as she said that if I hurried back she would give me head! It had been a while and I had to have some space to get this whole thing sorted anyway.

The journey to the pub was about 20 minutes of not much being said. She kept trying her phone but seemed to get more frustrated as there was no answer from her man. She got more agitated as we got closer to the pub. She warned that she was angry with him and would I mind staying a while in case things got out of hand. She stumbled out of the car and walked in, she looked out of sorts and clearly under the influence of the bottles of wine the two of hem had at mine earlier. I called Karen to let her know I would be a while but no answer, tried again no answer. Same old story she had obviously fallen asleep. Pissed me off a little bit more really!

Dani came storming out of the pub. He's not there. All his mates were there but he had disappeared. I agreed to drop her home as I thought he would have been there waiting.

She was ranting about him being a piss head, that his dick was too small to please her any way. Karen had been showing her pictures of my manhood and this was what was causing the giggling. She told Karen she wanted to ride it, that it would be a challenge to take it in her mouth. She also said that Karen had said that she felt I wasn't interested in her any more. Dani had asked for a threesome with the both of us. Karen shut the idea down flatly, insisting that she wasn't bi. Neither was Dani yet she admitted that she felt comfortable with the two of us and would be up for it. I was shocked, Karen knew I was going to finish with her, she admitted it to her friend. Dani asked me to bear with the relationship as the lack of sex was easily fixed. I didn't understand what she meant until she pulled my hand between her legs. No panties and soaking. She had been turned on since they were comparing pictures and was now angry that she couldn't find her man. She wanted it and promised I wouldn't be disappointed. I couldn't help but finger fuck like a man possessed. Just as I was going to give her my hard throbbing cock she put my hand back down there and practically exploded! Gushed and squirted all over the dash of my car, the seat everywhere. Smiled at me and walked away gingerly. I had to finish myself off in the car but then I saw her man walking up the drive. I zipped myself up before he saw me and waved. He seemed to ignore me but I didn't care. I was still climbing the walls with frustration all the way home.

I came in to find Karen in my dressing gown asking if I'd done it. I looked puzzled, not sure what she meant. Did you fuck her? No I said but she wouldn't believe me. She threw Dani's knickers at me and said that she was sure I would have tried. I explained all about not finding her man until we got back and that she had planned to fuck him but couldn't find him. Karen looked confused and locked herself in the bathroom saying she felt silly. I obviously didn't tell her about the drowning Dani gave me in the car. I didn't want Karen to think badly of me or her mate. I went back to the sofa and under the cushion was a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. Not my usual Primark brand of underwear and definitely not my size they were way to small.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

[Removed by poster at 28/02/17 17:41:57]

a block away from heaven

" "

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Can't wait for more. ??

Mmmm intrigued, great story xxx

a block away from heaven

"Can't wait for more. ?? "

There is more, so much more

a block away from heaven

"Mmmm intrigued, great story xxx "

Thank you

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

intrigued

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"intrigued "

One to watch

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Good start

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Here or There

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

neath

Anymore?

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

More please.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

neath

Is there anymore

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

I like this

Anymore?

Guess not

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Keep going

a block away from heaven

I've left it a few days said nothing more about it. However, her quietness is starting to tell its own story. I was frustrated not at the lack of sex since that night but by what seemed to be her caginess. It's not all bad though there have been times when we just seemed to naturally have a good day that will always be spoilt by her saying that she had something to tell me. Then she would shut down and go all cold. I was annoyed as I knew what she wanted to say, I just wanted her to feel confident enough to have the conversation, why wouldn't she just broach the subject. We were supposed to be so open and honest these days.

Well it all came to a head the other day. I came home from work and felt knackered from a hard day I just wanted to chill out. Karen was banging and making noise and I just wasn't in the mood. She obviously noticed my mood as she decided to leave and stay at hers, she said she'd be back in the morning. Good night, I thought. Champions league on the TV, no beers in the fridge but she left a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge.

Literally at kick off, just settled down on the couch, I get a knock on the door. 'Fuck sake', I stormed to the door. Dani, Karen's mate was at the door, with Serena looking like they were ready for a night out. Serena was always that nice girl, everybody's friend. She was a good laugh, she's been with her fella for a while now. She looked nervous, a little uneasy. Dani said they had come round to save Karen from a night of footy and that they were off to the pub and wanted her to come. She ain't here and I'm just about to watch the game, I'll let her know you came or you could go round to hers. Dani wanted to use he toilet before heading out. They came in, not going to the toilet, both Dani and Serena came in to the front room. I almost ignore them, I missed the first goal and was now pissed off. Dani helping herself to the wine was the last straw, I asked if she was going to use the toilet and get going. Quite harsh, but come on now! The weird thing was she stood up, bent over and whispered something to Serena. I was distracted as she had no underwear on. I stared for what seemed an eternity. This girl was braving the mild weather with no panties. She had bent over so far that I could see the lining of her pubic hair. She looked over her shoulder, catching me looking and playfully pulled her skirt down. Instead of walking the direct way out of the room she walked in front of the TV, I just smiled at the fact I knew she had caught me imagining actually getting inside her. The last time I was around her we stopped short of full sex. With her out of the room, I offered Serena some wine, she still seemed uneasy. As I stood to get her a glass, I noticed that I had started to become hard at what had just happened. I adjusted myself so as not to look so obvious. My tracksuit bottoms weren't exactly baggy so it was more of a case of getting to kitchen quickly. I rustled about in the kitchen trying to waste some time but I was getting harder and harder. I didn't notice Serena come into the kitchen behind me. She reached round and put her hand in my trousers. Her hands were warm and slightly wet. She kissed my neck as she stroked up and down. She took her hand away momentarily, I tried to turn around to see why and she pushed my head back around. This quiet girl seemed to take a different persona. She was quite forthright and determined that I wouldn't look at her. Again she took my throbbing cock in her hand, this time it was soaking wet and very slippery. I thought she was spitting in her hand until I realised that she was swapping hands between her pussy and my cock. She was soaking, dripping on the floor. She had got herself to a point where she was shaking with excitement. I had to get inside her now, just to share in the pending explosion that was about to happen. I turned her around, bending her over the counter. As I slid, almost being sucked into her, Dani burst in the room. There was no hiding it. I was hanging out of the back of her. Shocked look on my face, embarrassed, ashamed, caught red handed by my girlfriends mate. I quickly pulled up my bottoms and charged back into the front room. Dani was giggling as I left the room, saying that she only wanted another bottle of wine! I left them in the room went back to the couch. I could feel her juices still on me. I had to play with myself. Fuck it, I don't care if they see me. I fancied one of them walking in on me. After a minute or two neither came out of the kitchen. I went to see what they were talking about. I was open mouthed when I walked in and seen Serena with her legs wide open in a V shape on the counter I had bent her over on. Dani was pouring the wine all over her crotch and licking it off. She was bent over her head in Serena's lap, fingering herself. Serena looked at me. Not saying anything, just rolling her eyes back in what seemed like ecstasy. Dani just seemed like she was inviting me inside her, I was already hard. I walked behind her, moved her hand and replaced it with mine. One, two fingers weren't enough she wanted more fingers inside her. As I carefully inserted number three, she stood up, took my hand out of her and put it straight in Serena who was writhing and twitching all over my counter. Dani was now sucking my cock and we all were playing with each other. Serena again seemed to take control of the situation leading me back to the couch. She sat me down and went back to the kitchen. It was3-0 now and almost half time! I started to get restless when I heard the familiar sound. The long sigh, the shout of 'OH FUCK' and then what sounded like a tap being turned on and off. Serena had fisted Dani to completion. She squirted all over the kitchen. I was raging horny now, seeing Dani almost unable to walk and Serena hair soaked from those juices. I grabbed at Serena and threw her down on the chair, she turned putting her arse in the air, reaching behind her she flicked at her pussy. I had these ideas of what was about to happen. How far I was going to be able to push this scenario. I slipped back inside her, and she gasped. I was almost oblivious to anything other than her right now. As she became more and more comfortable with things she started to fuck me. Pushing back as hard as I pushed into her. This quiet girl was starting to make my toes curl. Then she shrieked, started to mutter all sorts of words I would never have imagined I would have heard her say! She came and almost knocked me off my feet. She pushed back into me so hard and her oussy seemed to clamp down on me. She was loud and started to quiver as she kept coming. I could hear Dani giggling as she sat at the table just looking on at what was happening. Then as quickly as it started it ended. Serena jumped up fixed her clothes and fled the house. No stopping her, she was gone. No words exchanged nothing. I just looked on, still with this throbbing cock almost at the point where I was about to cum too. I took a deep breath not knowing what to say. I looked at Dani, she was looking at my cock. I had come to admit that I want, almost need to be inside her. She had just been fulfilled by Serena, looked as though she was a come down from something but still so sexy. I pulled her off the chair, she started to kiss me deeply. She whispered that I had to be gentle. My phone was ringing in the background, I could hear the game was getting good but all I could focus on was her saying that I had to be gentle with her. She then bit my chest, pulled her legs back behind her head and just looked at me. She didn't want it gently, she wanted it deep she was naughty girl, a greedy girl she wanted more of the same. As I went to put myself inside her we both noticed the passage light switch on. We jumped up, I knew it could only have been Karen. Nobody else had a key, Serena had gone already, it had to be her. I pulled up my pants, hurdles the chair and tried to look as natural as possible watching TV. I thought Dani would have done the same but she had run into the kitchen!

Karen walked in looking angry. She had come back as she felt I was rude to her earlier in and she wanted to have it out. I almost felt relieved that was the reason. She went to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine so that we could have a chat about things. I was shitting myself, she would find Dani in there and I would be busted. I heard a scream. I slumped towards the kitchen to find Karen in a hep on the floor. Giggling she apologised saying she must have slipped on something wet on the floor whilst she was trying to close the back door. Dani had legged it out of the back door but left it open. I started to explain away the spillage as her last bottle of wine but Karen found it funny saying that she had only worn those heels so because they matched the underwear set she had underneath her coat. She had planned to come back and have make up sex, but now felt that she had spoiled the mood by twisting her ankle. I lifted her back to the chair, in all the commotion she hadn't noticed my erection that was still there not feeling satisfied. I got a text. Dani was still in the garden shed. Asking whether I was coming out there. I ignored it but then she sent another with a picture...

neath

Keep going

More please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"More please "

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

So naughty more please xx

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

More more more

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Classic!!

So close - more...........

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

neath

Anymore

neath

?!!

neath

Anything

a block away from heaven

I'm kicking myself I feel a complete idiot. What I wanted was there, practically in my hands. How was I supposed to make an excuse for going out to the shed at that time of night. 'I'm just popping to the shed to find the lawnmower' wouldn't have gone down well at that time of night. I guess Dani knew that to as she was gone when I did eventually make my way down there at the crack of dawn. What was I thinking? I was angry, frustrated, bored and still fucking horny! I waited up siting in the bed. From porn site to porn site, I ended up on here. Looked over the same profiles within the same area hoping something would have changed. A new couple popped up, mixed race couple black guy, white lady. All pics were set on private except the customary profile picture. Nothing to reveling. The usual bust in a corset customary snap. Worth a wink I thought. Then Karen started to rustle under the sheets. I looked at her with almost a sense that she owed me something. Had she not come back early I would have done all sorts of things to Dani, I know it. I hadn't had a sniff of anything resembling sex in the last few weeks from her. I felt a bit weird, as much as I resented her for disturbing last night I was still turned on by her. She still had on the underwear set that was supposed to be a surprise but now she was also sporting a bandage on her leg. The bandage just seemed to make her leg look more shapely. One of her breast had popped out of the cup of her bra and was slightly twisted from rustling on the bed. I thought about taking advantage and just slipping inside her whilst she slept. I seriously put consideration into it, more than maybe I should have done. I sat resting against the headboard staring at her, playing with myself. Closed my eyes and tried to think about Karen but it was Dani who was in my thoughts. I must have moved slightly and moaned quietly I thought but this was enough to disturb Karen who was lying next to me. She just turned towards me opened her eyes, smiled and asked if I was enjoying myself. She then turns her back on me and leaves me with my hand down my boxers. I hear her whimper as I take a break from the raging I was starting to feel inside. Why the fuck was she crying? She started to moan about me not showing interest any more. That I hadn't tried it on with her for weeks. I was past arguing I just sat listening. She was reeling off reasons why this lack of sex was my fault. She said she was concerned that when we were alone my mind wasn't completely on her and that I seem distracted. She said she wanted me to take control more, that she wasn't expecting a fifty shades type of thing, but that she expected me to be more assertive...! That was it. I stood bolt upright, paced around the room not knowing what I was doing. She was getting to me. She made a remark about not feeling sexy. She then started the name calling, things I wouldn't even write in here. I was maaaaaad now, seeing red I grabbed her by the back of the head, gripped her hair and pulled it back so she was now looking up at me. 'Don't you dare raise your hand to me' she kept saying. I didn't want to, the thought hadn't crossed my mind. That's not me. I almost launched at her face, kissing her so deeply, I almost morphed into her face. This wasn't passionate kissing this was something else. She still looked startled as I pulled away. 'Do it again you c**t' she whispered to me. I can't get my head around this foul mouthed version of my girlfriend. 'Do it again you fucker' she screamed at me. Again I kissed her so deeply I had to come up for air. Not her though she started with the name calling straight away. By now my boner had found its way down the side of my leg, squeezed between my boxers and my inside leg. I didn't even take the boxers down, I just raised the leg and grabbed it. Sized her up and forced it down her throat. She was quiet, except when she wanted me to pull out. I face fucked her so hard I couldn't imagine it being comfortable for her. I ended up sitting above her head whilst she sucked hard on my cock. Considering her head was now almost embedded in the pillow with me on top of her, I exploded in her mouth. It came up through her nose, she even coughed some of it back up on me. I apologized for being so rough not knowing what came over me. She just lay there and rolled her eyes. You don't get it do you?

Later that day, not saying anything more about the morning activities I couldn't bring myself to even look at her. Making excuses for needing to leave the room. We were really quiet. Me sitting at the table playing on apps on the phone, she was on the sofa flicking through channels. She almost begged me to go out, even giving me a tenner to buy a pint or two down the local. All this was whirling in my mind. I wasn't paying attention to anything, not called anyone to find out who was going down there. As I walked in I I cursed at the granny brigade sitting in playing bingo. No bother, a pint and the paper it was a quiet night at the local. Except the bingo caller was Serena. She looked over and seen me at the bar, gone bright red and just paused. I didn't want any sort of awkwardness so just slumped to the other side of the bar not making eye contact. All was good until the break in the game. For starters the cue at the bar was longer, the wait for the ladies meant that I could just hear the constant natter of 'I was only waiting for number 7.... I only needed one more' it was quite funny. Serena came over and cleared away my half consumed pint. I said nothing, she came back over with a full pint and two shots. She explained that she didn't regret the other night but that we shouldn't ever speak of it again. We wouldn't feel funny about it, we'd just be normal. I asked about Dani, would she keep her mouth shut or was she likely to say something? Serena passed me the first shot glass. Down it she says, and in one its gone. It was one of those cheap tasting revolting sort. I grabbed at the pint and she pulled it away. 'You'll need this' she says and gives me the other shot glass. Takes my phone out of my hand and opens my browser. She asked me to log into Fab. She called the young lad from behind the bar and instructed him to take the second half of the bingo. I was hesitant, and asked 'what's fab'??? She looked me square in the face and says 'Blklad log in'. Fuck how did she know? She explained that it was open secret, most of the pub knew it was me on here. I did it and just sort of smiled with that silly grin on my face. I imagine had I been white I would have been blushing now! She showed me a single ladies profile from a few miles away, I recognized the tattoo, it was Dani. There was the boobs and corset pose too. The one I saw earlier when in bed with Karen. To my surprise Serena logged into her own singles profile. She shows me a message from the couple I winked earlier. The message was confusing. It was inviting Serena to play, asking if she would do it again. Still no closer to understanding, Serena opens the three friend only pictures on the profile. They were the bust shot, a black guy with fingering her whilst she was sat on top of..... MY FUCKING KITCHEN COUNTER! I looked closer they were my tattoos! Dani had got Serena to take a few pictures of our evening. I thought fuck it I had to confront her. Regardless of whether Ali was there or not I was going to have it out with her. This must be illegal at the very least immoral. I had no car, had a drink and only had a few quid left out of the measley £10 I left home with. Serena wouldn't give me a lift so I walked. A good 3 miles in what seemed like minutes. Just long enough to read the profile of this new account. Seeking a female to join us for fun. Must enjoy things I've never even done. I was fuming. As I got to her Road Dani sent me a text. I know you know let me explain meet me at the back of the car park by the bins. She was there waiting for me. Not an ounce of remorse in her voice, she said I deserved it. That had I taken her and fucked her properly as opposed to lead her on by fucking Serena in Front of her. I didn't even entertain it I just let rip on her. Saying she was out of order setting up the account. I was ranting when she opened up the profile. There was a verification from Serena's profile just been added. Very complimentary about me. There were also some others where Dani had obviously played on her own. It was amazing reading about how good she was. I still had not had her. I looked through friend requests. Loads of women, luscious, beautiful women. All sorts, attached, single, younger, more mature. She had obviously done a good job on the profile. Then she showed me the request from this particular single lady. She asked me to look at it. Yeah she was nice I thought. I was going to accept when she pointed out the background. A different pose I admit but not many have blue and green tiles in their kitchen! It was my fucking kitchen again. It was Karen. I went light headed. Dani looked at me and smiled. She could see I needed to get home but she asked me to think about it. How would I explain seeing her profile. It was blocked to single men. She only wanted to play with couples. How could she do this to me. I looked at Dani she passed something to me in my hand. It was her knickers. She said that if I didn't bare back her there and then she would accept the request and Karen would see the pictures in the same room. I panicked, stopped looked her in the face and said no you won't. I will and pressed accept request. Dani looked at me in shock. If was losing my girlfriend, she was losing her friend. I turned, dropped her panties and walked back towards mine. Only a short way into the walk I heard a car screech round the corner. Obviously Dani was on her way to my house...!

neath

Nice

a block away from heaven

"Nice "

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago