FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shy Slut Part 2

Shy Slut Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been a few weeks since I’d fucked my ex’s little sister Emer.

I wasn’t sure if I should contact her or not, she had given me her number and said to ring her but she was 15 years younger than me and I thought it was really just a once off.

I was sitting in work Friday evening and I was bored in work, it was coming up to finishing time so I bit the bullet and sent her a text asking how she was, not expecting a reply.

5mins later I got a reply. I’m good, better now that I heard from you followed by three smiley faces.

I sent one back and said that’s good.

I asked if she fancied a drink later, she said she was meeting friends tonight but was free tomorrow night and she’d love to meet.

I said that’s cool and was looking forward to it.

She replied “ I’m looking forward to it too, especially you big cock”.

So smile to myself, so it wasn’t just a once off then.

Saturday evening came and I had bought some new clothes and cleaned myself up a bit, headed out to my local where I would have one or two and then onto meet Emer in a quite pub.

I arrived bang on 9 and got myself a Jameson and ginger and sat at a table in the corner.

Took out my phone and began to check Facebook and Fab, nothing much happening on Fab lately.

Emer walked in about 15 mins……… wow she looked stunning.

Tight black top hugged her firm pert tits showing off her cleavage

Tight red hot pants that showed off her round shapely ass

Red heels that gave length to her slim legs

Her hair down and styed to make her look so fucking sexy.

My cock stirred as she walked towards me and smiled, I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek and she kissed me hard on the lips probing her tongue into my mouth… The kinda kiss that lets everyone know that you’re with her.

I relished in it, looked around and every other male in the pub was looking at me in envy and every woman was looking at her in disgust but I didn’t care.

So we chatted for a while and then she suggested that we head back to her place with a bottle of wine.

We left and picked up two bottles of wine as we passed the off licence.

We got to her place and opened the bottle and I sat on the couch with the glass, she came over and straddled me and sat facing me drinking her wine.

I really enjoyed fucking you the last time she said, you made me feel so dirty and used………..I loved it.

I did to I replied, I never thought a young girl like you would want to fuck an older guy like me.

Oh I love fucking older guys she said, older guys are better and last longer, more experience.

She stood up and removed her hot pants, she straddled me again and reached down and opened my trousers taking my hard cock out.

She pulled her knickers to the side and slid her wet pussy down on to my cock, slowly my cock disappeared inside her wet warm pussy.

I moaned deeply as she groaned and smiled as every inch of my cock buried inside her pussy.

She slowly ground her wet pussy against me, gyrating her hips as she fucked my cock, talking about how good it felt to have my big cock inside her again. I realised she was milking my cock as every time she pulled away she tightened her pussy and then pushed down on my cock again.

I could feel myself getting near cumming and I told her if she not careful I was going to cum.

She pulled off her top and then removed her bra, grabbing her tit she began grinding hard against my cock.

She rode me hard, building up the speed and wrapped her arms around my head pushing her tits into my face, I sucked on her nipples and licked her gorgeous tit and she rode my cock hard and fast.

I came hard and heavy, filling her up. She felt me cum and she expoleded all over my cock.

She squirted and we both came, my cum dripping out of her pussy coating my cock along with her juices.

Then she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Looking up at me she smiled and then said lets go to bed and finish this with some dirty fithy sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Naughty

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Very naughty , more please xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

[Removed by poster at 02/03/17 14:24:44]

Looking forward to part 3

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Naughty girl, collage girlfriend would clean my cock after id cum inside her!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Looking forward to more

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Great stories can't wait for more

By the time we go to the top of the stairs we were both naked, I grabbed her from behind and by the hips, I bent her over and began licking her asshole and pussy. Her pussy was so wet from her juices and my cum. I had never tasted my own cum but mixed with her juices it was delicious. I licked, lapped and sucked away at her pussy and ass she moaned and groaned, she reached back and grabbed my head and shoved it deeper into her pussy…..lick my dirty she cunt she said.

She came hard as I ate her pussy and drank her juices….she came hard all over my face and cried loudly as she did. Dropping to her knees as it subsided she turned and smiled at me, I want more of that she said, then jumped up and walked toward her room.

I followed her into her room she turned on a small corner light and walked over to her bed she lay back and spread her legs wide “eat my juicy pussy” she said.

I climbed onto the bed and pushed her knees wider apart, I buried my face into her soaking wet pussy, it tastes divine with the mix of her juices and my cum it was like a cocktail of juices. I licked and sucked at her juicy pussy pushing two fingers deep inside her pressing against her gspot I could feel her starting to build, I loved making her cum, when she came she always came hard and heavy, she gushed more than squirted and I loved it, it always went everywhere.

I placed one hand over her hips and placed it against her pubic bone and with the other hand I pushed two fingers up inside her and against her gspot and pressed hard against it as I sucked on her clit and lapped at her pussy. She came like a river, she gushed everywhere all over my face and all over the bed.

I kept licking and sucking, she shook and quivered as her orgasm took over her body. My hand was soaking from being in her pussy, it squelched as my finger pumped in and out of her pussy.

Once it had subsided she looked at me and smiled, holy fuck she said I’ve never cum like that.

I smile too I’d never seen anyone cum like that either, she grabbed me and pulled me into her and we kissed for a few minutes. Then she started to go down, taking my hardening cock in her mouth she started to suck. Sucking hard and deep I could hear her gag as she took it deep down her throat, grabbing her leg I pulled it over my head and spread her legs and started to eat her pussy again. We both sucked and licked hard on each other, when she then turned and moved up and spread her leg over my face, she squatted over my face and began grinding her pussy against my mouth, she was so sensitive and was cumming very soon, again she came all over may face and as I was licking her pussy and drinking down her juices I looked up at her as she held onto the headboard with her hand and was moaning as she came all over my face. Suddenly I felt a mouth wrap around my cock and start sucking me, I looked down and here was a gorgeous petite blonde sucking hard on my hard cock. I didn’t know what to do I looked up at Emer and she looked back at what was happening and smiled down at me and said “oh that’s ok it’s just Louise she just a cock hungry whore like me”.

Mmmmm yum xx

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

More please

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

More to follow

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Emer just kept grinding her pussy on my mouth and while her roommate Louise sucked and licked my cock grabbed Emer by the hips and ate her pussy, licking and sucking hard on her pussy lips and clit she started bucking her hips as she came all over my face and in my mouth. She fell back onto the bed he legs shaking, suddenly Louise was up on top of me “I want to taste that pussy juice” and planted her lips kiss on me. We kissed as she tasted Emers pussy juice on my mouth, Emer then took my cock in her mouth and started to suck me hard, Louise stripped naked and squatted over my face, she lowered her pussy over my face, is smelt so sweet, shaved bald, puffy big lips, big clit and already dripping with her juices.

She lowered it till it touched my lips the reached down and spread her pussy lips and pushed it down onto my waiting mouth.

“eat mu juicy cunt” she said…… I grabbed her hips and held tight as I ate her pussy, licking and sucking hard on her pussy, she pushed her pussy hard against my mouth begging me to eat her.

Emer looked up and smiled “eat her pussy, eat that whores’ cunt” and went back to sucking my cock.

Louise came hard, she flooded my mouth and face with her juices, she cried out loud as wave after wave of orgasm hit her.

She fell back on the bed and moaned loudly, Emer sucked sloppy on my cock as she smiled at Louise “I told you he was good at eating pussy”.

Louise smiled and joined Emer in sucking my cock the two of them swapped nosily giving me the sloppiest and wettest blowjob ever.

Hey sucked and licked my cock and balls deep and hard, Louise the climbed-on top of my and Emer guided my cock into her wet pussy, she started to slide up and down my hard cock while Emer fingered her ass and played with my balls. We fucked hard for a bit then I turned her over onto her back and started fucking her hard and deep, Emer then moved up and straddled her face and lowered her pussy down onto her mouth. Emer said “eat my cunt you slut” and Louise proceeded to lick and suck on her sloppy wet pussy while I fucked her pussy hard.

Emer leaned forward and started to suck hard on Louise clit while I continued to fuck her pussy, she moaned and groaned and she ate Emers pussy, I pulled my cock out and slide it into Emers waiting mouth she sucked me then I shoved it back into Louise pussy and continued to fuck her hard.

Emer spoke “fuck her ass, she loves that” I pushed her legs over my shoulders and pushed the head of my cock into her ass, her ass stretched as my cock pushed deeper into her, she squirmed as the full length of my cock filled her ass. I pushed deep into her ass and started to fuck her she moaned loudly, Emer spoke” that’s it fuck that sluts’ ass”. My cock pounder her ass while Emer sucked hard on her pussy, I slipped my cock from her ass and shoved it into Emers mouth, “clean that cock you slut” she licked and sucked happily and sucked that cock clean before I shoved it into Louise pussy and started to fuck her hard.

I swapped ends and fucked Emers pussy and ass and the also Louise mouth, no holes went unfilled we spent the night fucking and sucking each other till I was ready to cum again and when I did they happily swapped my cum between each other’s mouth before collapsing on the bed where the three of us fell asleep .

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Wow