FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I was amazed my wife agreed.

I was amazed my wife agreed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

A few years ago both my wife and I would lay together in bed and talk about things that turned us both on.

I would be in a silky nightie with stockings etc. My wife would also have similar attire.

It was my turn to tell the fantasy of what I would dream of happening. Not for one minute thinking anything would ever come from it.

My wife was playing with me when I started to tell her how turned on I get with the thought of a guy taking her while I was there.

I went on to say that I would like to be in a 69 position with me on the bottom and in chastity.

I was really excited and each time my wife got a dribble of my cum she would make me lick it from her finger..

She would interact with the fantasy as well. She commented and said only 1 guy....that's a bit mean isn't it.

In the end I think I said about 3 or 4 would be nice.

At which stage my wife would then take control bringing me off making me clean up all my cum from her hand.

After that we had dabbled a little by having sex together and me fastened to the bed.

She would ride me. When finished she would move position making me clean up. Yes it really was stimulating. Difficult at the start but she gave me no choice.

Some time had elapsed and I thought nothing of the previous fantasies we still shared. Because on the whole they were very much that.

Anyway one Saturday I had to do a couple of jobs and was out most of the day.

I got back home just before tea time. I told my wife I was off for a shower. She told me not to be too long as we had company arriving. Oh ok I said. I went from the shower to our room and there was a note on the bed telling me to put on the items that my wife had left there for me.

I frowned and read the note again. Anyway I did as instructed.

There was a suspender belt. A bra and stockings along with a babydoll nightie and a thong.

I went downstairs and into the lounge. My wife complimented me on my look and said verrrry sexy.

She to was now in a really short skirt with a Basque on pushing out her already large boobs.

So I asked who was arriving...she gave me her wink and said wait and see.

There was a ring of the doorbell which was about 20 minutes after my wife had teased me. She got up to go to the door.

I wanted to leg it to change but was given the instruction as not to move.

I heard voices which were men's voices and lots of hugging going on etc and then the door closed. Within seconds my wife came back through the door followed by 1-2-3-4-5-6. Guys...I wanted to cover up and hide.

They all greeted me with a smile and when I stood a hug.

A couple of them gave my butt a squeeze which I liked.

Then I was introduced to them all. They were all guys who worked with my wife. About 5 minutes later another knock on the door and another 3 guys.

My wife went to make drinks etc while we all chatted in the lounge.

They all knew I dressed as Sarah as we had met some of them previously.

My wife was back with drinks and we all started chatting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start .

Like the start Sarah, how does it end?

Mandy x

Sounds good so far

Wow this is right up my st more please

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I hate having to wait to get to read d rest of d story . Lol

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Nice start x

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Already jealous

By *layful TG OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

So here we were. My wife who was dressed for action and me likewise dressed for action.

So eventually we were getting around to sex and my wife then told me what was going to happen.

So we all went upstairs into our bedroom.

My wife told me to lay across the bed flat on my back.

She then straddled my in a 69 position. I was told by her that I was to make sure she was nice and moist for the guys to take her 1 by 1. So I got to work with my tongue. There were guys in front of her and she was playing with their cocks and sucking on others and occasionally playing with my cock (or so I thought).

Anyway the first guy took up position and slipped into my wife.

He was about the same size as me and slipped in quite easily. It was odd having his balls close to my face but I thought what the heck and managed to lick them here and there.

This guy was known hence why he was first as a fast cummer.

He didn't last long at all and started to buck and moan then he shot out his cum deep into my wife's lovely pussy. As he withered and started to pull out he pulled lots of his cum with it. My wife then told me to make sure I cleaned up all the cum.

Then no sooner had he moved out of the way a second guy replaced him.

This guy had a really thick girth but wasn't too long.

Again he went really fast from the minute he was in.

My wife was moaning in enjoyment of what she was getting. Everything was squelching and cum was dripping out every time he pulled back.

Then he shuddered and again started to cum. But this time he started off in my wife and pulled out spraying his cum all over my wife's labia and down on my awaiting mouth.

He tasted so much different to the first guy. With each cock it got messier and messier.

There was cum all over my face and hair and it was dripping out of my wife straight into my waiting mouth.

I was loving it. One of the guys who went early whispered something to my wife and I heard her say go for it.

The guy managed to get to me between my wife's bottom and me. He was managing to masturbate close to my face.

Then I was hit with another massive splat of cum again with no choice but to take it or I would have choked.

By now I had lost count as to how many had taken my wife. She was in such a state that not only was I taking all the excessive cum. But she was now ejaculating too. I was in a right mess and loving every minute of it.

Then it was the last guys turn. He was massive in length and girth.

The harder he pounded the more cum I got. And my wife was now really spurting everywhere. Then the guy eased right out and shot his cum at my face.

He directed his cock so I got all his cum. And he was spurting for ages spurt after spurt.

My wife moved position and then lowered her pussy directly over my mouth making sure that I cleaned all the cum from her.

Someone was playing with my cock which was really nice. They teased me getting me close then stopping.

Eventually my wife moved from me and I was rolled over onto my front.

I was lifted by the waist and pillows pushed under me.

Then I felt someone playing with my girlie hole. I felt lube being applied in quite a large amount.

Then without notice the guy who was the biggest and last guy slipped straight into me.

I let out a bit of a yelp at first and my wife told me to stop being a wimp and enjoy it.

The pain soon passed and I started to really enjoy it.

He sped up and really started to pound away at me.

He pulled nearly all the way out then back in hard and deep.

I was now moaning and really loving it when he said he was going to shoot his cum.

My wife to,d him not to withdraw as I was the cum slut for the night.

And with that he emptied everything into me. He then pulled out with a plop.

Then I was taken again and again. In the end I had 5 guys gang bang me. But my wife told me I was a pussy as she took all 9 and some more than once.

The guys disappeared one by one until there were just me and the mrs.

I nodded off to sleep laid on her boobs covered in cum.

What an experience. I thought it was all a dream. Until I awoke hardly able to walk due to being gang banged. And as sticky as hell.

So we took a shower together and frigged each other off again...

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so very sexy to wish it was me then ???

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

How I would love some of that treatment.

Offers lol

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi I'm looking for a cuckold/Hotwife couple for regular meets. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so am quite experienced and got plenty of ideas, some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Loved reading this.

Love it love it

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago