FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > house call

house call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

8:30. Job at miss watsons. Fault on lights. I arrive and get out of the van. Curtains are closed but i knock on the door. Theres no answer, so i go back down the path. Then the door opens and she says she was getting out the shower when i knocked. I went in past her and could smell the hot shampoo in her hair. She told me which lites were playing up and when she can, she'l put kettle on. After a bit of fiddeling, she came in with two cups. She chatted as we drank then said she was going to get dressed. When she came down, she had tight jeans and t shirt. I was taking the switch off as she pushed past me, i felt her arse brush my cock which began to stiffen. What a figure she had. Then soon after, brushed past again, but slower and more intentional. I wasnt sure, and just carried on. After locating the problem, i asked her in to show her. I stood in the doorway with the switch hanging, ready to point out the fault and she came in to see. She stood very close, and said ok, can i fix it, and i said no probs. Then as she pushed past again, i stood my ground as her denim clad arse rubbed past my cock, then she turned and looked at me but said nothing. Then just reached out and started groping my cock through my work trousers ! I couldnt believe what was happening. My heart sped up and i took her by the waist and just kissed her, feeling that great arse, kissing her neck, my cock was straining to be freed. she began to take my trousers off then my cock sprang out and she dropped down and expertly sucked and licked it. I stood there in bewilderment as i gazed upon wot rarely ever happends. I took her shirt off as she sucked me, then released her bra. She stood up and we kissed as i fumbled to get her jeans off. She wriggled out of them and i picked her up, kissing as i carried her, her legs round my waist, her hot pussy seeping heat through her knickers onto my cock. I sat back on the bed and without warning, pulled her knix to one side and sank onto my aching cock. Her eyes closed as she took the last few inches, her hot wet pussy clamped around my cock, she began to ride. After a short time she rose up and turned around, she took my cock and rubbed its sticky end around her arse, then started to force it in. The nob went in, then she let go of it and slowly sank down untill her cheeks engulfed my cock. Wot a sight, wot a feeling. She began to rock up and down, slow at first, then got faster, she started to cum, then i tipped her on her side and thrust long, hard and deep. She cand and came till i couldnt hold back. I moaned that i was cumming, she held me in as i unloaded squirt after squirt of hot cum, deep inside. Then slowly slid in and out as i contemplated the last sequence of events. . . . this rarely happends, in fact just once in my time as a spark. Hope you enjoyed it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awesome

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

Hope you fitted a dimmer switch and shocked her with the size of your bill

wonder what diseases you caught! she obviously has no worry about safe sex, nor do you for that matter lol G U M clinic I think lol

left that bit out of story.

"wonder what diseases you caught! she obviously has no worry about safe sex, nor do you for that matter lol G U M clinic I think lol "

I see it as a story/fantasy and in these you dont get any diseases!

no need to spoil it with a comment like this

yeah. Kills the mood a bit when you add " then i rummaged around in the dark etc lookin for my tinkel jacket, then tore the corner off and fucked about rolling it on, then i " .

mm you could make it part of the tease , as she begged for your cock you slowly unravveled the condom making her smell it in anticipation of recieving your load ,

opps got carried away , hey maybe i should try doing one of these , xx

tidy.

» Add a new message to this topic