FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The wife's revenge

The wife's revenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

I'm going to try a different style of story and it might not work but if you like it then let me know and I'll continue it.

Starting characters

Husband: Chris (Age 39)

Wife: Sophie (Age 37)

Wife's colleague: Kate (Age 18)

Husband's friend: Steve (Age 39)

It was an ordinary Thursday morning in work for Sophie in the office. She was in the coffee room with the other girls when Kate a fairly new starter walked in with a huge smile on her face, slightly messy hair and clothes looking like she got ready in a rush.

Kate was temping for the summer before starting uni, she usually looked emaculate so straight away the ladies' interest was peaked.

"Good morning Kate, you look happy today" Sophie said. Smiling back Kate replied "Ah yes I had a morning wakeup call today"

Kate was quite open about her sex life and everyone knew she was on Fab, some guys had signed up to it to try their luck but to no avail as she didn't like to mix work and Fab meets. "Another Fab meet?" The ladies chuckled as she was asked.

"Why in fact yes it was, we've been chatting for a while. Hes quite a bit older than me and works away a lot so it's not been easy to meet him but finally he came round this morning" winking as she ended her comments. Adding further "I had to let him in quietly not to wake all my family but once he was inside me I couldn't help it and accidently woke everyone up as his cock pounded me. I came Harder than ever."

All the ladies giggled like little school girls until one asked "so are you going to show us his pictures then or what?" As I said Kate is very open so often showed the ladies pictures of the guys on Fab, most of course were older since she's 18. Kate got out her phone and showed his pictures, they looked through his pictures which didn't show any face ones due to being with someone else.

Something about them didn't sit right with Sophie but she played a long asking "so let's see his face then?" With that Kate loaded up her messages where he'd sent a face picture. Kate clicked on the picture and it was met with a huge gasp from the ladies and the smash of a cup.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked. Sophie was in a stunned silence, the whole room was. Kate looked worried and asked again "what's wrong?" This time one of the ladies answered "That's Chris, Sophie's husband"

The room went back into another stunned silence until Kate broke it "Sophie is this true?" Knowing it was by the look on her face and how she dropped her cup. "Sophie I'm so, so sorry. I've never seen your husband and he told me his name was Tony and he was single, I honestly had no idea"

The ladies believed her as his profile did say Tony and that he was divorced (he might soon be) "Let me see his profile again please?" Sophie asked, Kate passed her the phone and they all looked on in horror as Chris was often away from the house at weird hours and told Sophie like he did Kate it was due to work. When Sophie looked through his verifications she saw the dates on some of them and all the different people, he hadn't been working weird hours. He had been meeting people on Fab, usually younger girls between 18-22 at their homes or sometimes at hotels.

One meet though stood out worse than the rest, it was with the same 19 year old he'd met twice and both times it has been in Sophie's bed. For years this had been going on and Sophie had no idea, she was devastated and ran to the toilets crying.

Kate went to see her, apologising again "I'm so sorry Sophie, I'm on Fab because I love dick but I never go with anyone if I know they aren't single unless their partner is involved"

"It's ok Kate" Sophie said behind the tears "I know you had no idea"

Sophie cleaned up her makeup and returned to the office, it was only a small place with close ladies and then a few guys on another floor so she didn't feel embarrassed walking to her desk. That morning not a lot of work was done as they all sat stunned.

One of the ladies said "What are you going to do?" "You should get revenge" another said. That didn't seem to go down well until sophie looked up and asked "what do you mean?"

"I mean get some revenge sex" she replied.

Sophie took a minute to think about it and then started to come around to the idea before Kate added "You could join Fab yourself and get revenge or fuck someone he knows"

Sophie didn't like the idea of fucking his friends but she agreed to sign up to Fab. She got out her phone and registered, the ladies helped her with her profile then they needed photos. "I don't have any naughty ones only plain Jane" Sophie said.

"Well get some of those clothes off and we'll take some" over the next few minutes they took several pictures of Sophie in underwear, topless and then naked with the last one of her hand on her clit. They'd all seen each other naked at the gym and on holidays before accept Kate but she didn't mind and the photo's were uploaded.

Sophie got a lot of messages so next up was to find someone and then figure out the next way to act out the revenge.......

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nantwich

Don't worry, Sophie will get her revenge.

like it keep going

Like it

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

[Removed by poster at 07/03/17 20:50:51]

Nantwich

Sophie was new to this and didn't expect to get all the messages she had received in a short space of time. Kate had written her profile as she was experienced in this but there was no mention of being married or revenge just that descretion was needed.

The ladies spent a while weening out all the copied and pasted messages and the dick pictures with no messages and then left some to review at the end. It took a while as she received so many but with Kate's help she was down to about 15 messages for review.

Some of them were ok and she was replying to them under Kate's guidance but not many stood out until finally they came to a guy fairly close by called Tony. Tony was a uni student near their office but not actually from the area, he was 21, 5ft 11", black and with what looked like an impressive cock that got all the ladies giggling again even though his photo's were fairly classy for fab and there was no naked cock picture only through clothes.

They replied to his message next, he was replying quite quickly and asked what had brought Sophie to fab. There was some discussion amongst the ladies as to whether or not they should be honest but they decided to be as what good is revenge if it's in secret.

"Well Tony, to be quite honest this wasn't really my scene but a colleague found my husband on here" the message went on to explain how he'd been cheating on fab for ages and she didn't know so was convinced to sign up and see where it went.

Tony seemed nice enough, concerned she had been hurt but asked the fair question "So what is it you want from me?"

Kate picked up the phone "Revenge with a young stud"

Tony agreed to be involved but now they had to think of how this revenge would best be taken out. That's when Kate came up with the idea of Sophie fucking Tony in her bed just like Chris had done with the one of the young ladies.

Sophie was reluctant to agree to this but all the ladies convinced her it was a good idea, they seemed more excited than Sophie who was naturally nervous and un sure as this isn't her style or who she is but I think she did secretly want to see how his cock looked and felt. Kate was still doing all the replying.

"I want you to come and fuck me in my bed" message sent.

"When are you free to do this?" Tony seemed keen and why wouldn't he be, Sophie was a 37 year old bombshell who could pass for 25.

The ladies continued their discussion before replying as they needed to find when to do it and that's when they heard a voice in the background "What about on Sunday? Chris always has Steve round for the football and you could do it while they were downstairs watching!"

"I'm not sure about that, I know what he's done but I still love him" Sophie said in a concerned voice but it was too late Kate had already sent the message and Sophie looked horrified. as usual it didn't take long for Tony to reply agreeing and asked if he could bring a friend and attached a picture. He didn't say his friends name but he looked like Tony's age, about the same height, also Black and ripped.

"Hell yes!" Came Kate's reply, she had played it cool on the message until that point but she got a little excited but there it was, the plans in place for Sophie's revenge. "come on it's lunch time, we need to get you something nice to wear for your young studs" said Kate.......

Mmmmm nice start, liking this axx

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

More please very hot very horny very hard...........

Nice start

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great story - more plz

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Looking forward to reading more on this

By *illywhizz01Man  over a year ago

whitehaven

When we here more

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - more........

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Nantwich

Sunday came around and Sophie was sat in the living room nervously as Chris sat with her as they watched TV and awaited for Steve to arrive. Sophie couldn't give too much away with how she was dressed so she had put on a nice skirt and tights with a casual checkered shirt that was buttoned low enough just to show a little cleverage but nothing to suspicious.

*Knock knock* Sophie's heart stopped, what if Tony and his friends forgot she would let them in the back and they had knocked on the door. Steve got up to answer the door while Sophie's heart raced more as if it was going to jump out if her chest. She heard the door open and Steve's familiar voice "Hey mate" as he walked in through the door and into the living room.

They said their pleasantries before Sophie got up to get them all a brew, she let out a deep sigh of relief in the kitchen and was having serious second thoughts about this just as Kate text her saying good luck for today and to let her know how it goes. Composing herself she made the brews and delivered them to the guy, by this point kick off was about to begin and she knew that meant Tony and his friend were on their way. She checked her phone to see if he'd messaged and her had.

"Coast is clear" came the reply from Sophie and moments later she saw them coming through the back gate and up the garden path, she rushed to let them in and shut the door behind them quietly. Chris wouldn't suspect anything as Sophie always left them to it until half time when she woild bring some more drinks.

Tony and his friend were ushered up the stairs quickly and quietly and into the bedroom all without being noticed as she shut the bedroom door behind them, Tony gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek "Are you sure you want to do this? Not too late to back out we won't be offended" with that Sophie moved closer and kissed Tony and he pulled her close to him, she jumped a little at that as his BBC had pressed against her.......

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

So horny please dont keep us waiting for more

Stoke-on-Trent

loving this

neath

Yea

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Brilliant

loving this

Great

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Good stuff.

More xx

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice, Keep going

More so horny

Mmmm more hunny xx

By *assionate to u xMan  over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

More please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

definitely more please

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

More please

more

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

more please

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Definitely got me intrigued on how this one plays out?

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Keep going please

Loving it

Looking firer to seeing how this goes

Brilliant story need more

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What happened

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please x

More

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

[Removed by poster at 24/03/17 12:54:23]

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

" Nice, Keep going"

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Is this going to continue?

Nantwich

Sophie and Tony kissed romantically as she remembered what it was like to be kissed properly again as they held each other tight, Tony's semi hard cock pressed against her leg as it began to stiffen slightly. His friend watched on while they held each other before sitting down on the bed. Sophie pulled away from Tony and ushered him to the bed to sit with his friend while she stood in front of them.

She gazed at them for a few moments, not out if her previous nervous feelings but out of total lust for both of them, she could see their BBC's running down their legs in their tight pants. She wondered if they were hard or they would grow further, concerned she couldn't take either of them but knowing they would have maximum affect as she would scream the house down with one inside her.

"Are you ok?" Tony asked, bringing Sophie out of her penis trance. All her nerves seemed to have totally gone now as she felt her pussy tingle at the question. She didn't answer with her mouth, instead she began to slowly upants on her shirt enough to move it off her shoulders. Pausing for a moment before continuing to unbutton it all the way down before letting go as it fell off her and on to the floor. Her 34DD boobs fully exposed as she had chosen not to wear a bra, her nipples already hard. Her thoughts about their BBC's answered as she saw Tony's grow a bit more in his pants.

No further words were spoken as she bent forward and slipped her tights off slowly one leg at a time as their eyes widened, once off she kicked them to one side and turned around while standing back up straight. Sophie undid her skirt and wiggled her cute little ass she she pulled the skirt down over it, again bending over as she got to the floor. This time exposing her shaved pussy lips to the guys as she stepped out of her skirt. The skirt was shown the same fate as the tights and once again. she turned around as standing back up straight.

This time though they could see her cute little shaven pussy as well, she parted her legs slightly to give her clit a little teasing for the guys. It didn't need warming up as she was already soaking. Tony stood up, picked up Sophie, spun around and lay her on the bed spread eagle. Now they could see her pussy in all it's glory. Tony manoeuvered his head between Sophie's legs and began to work her clit with his tongue. Sophie closed her eyes with her head back, beginning to gently moan at the touch of Tony's tongue. So much so that she didn't notice his friend had removed his pants and got on the bed until she felt his cock flop onto her face. It made her jump a little but she soon opened her mouth and let the tip fall in, closing her lips around it, sucking on the head of his cock as Tony worked his magic between her legs.

There was a loud cheer from downstairs, Chris and Steve must have been celebrating a goal, Sophie didn't care as she was celebrating her own goal........

bradford

More please

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Here or There

Love it more please

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Beautifully written. Can't wait for more.

More please

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

More please

neath

Yea

I'm wanking my hard cock to this. More please.

Nantwich

"I'm wanking my hard cock to this. More please. "

Feel free to share that with us next installment should be today.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Loving this.

limerick / clare / tipp

More please

Nantwich

Sophie was sucking on the head of Tony's friends BBC slowly, savouring the taste and feel of the biggest cock she'd ever seen, it was quite thick as well so she was enjoying every moment of it as as if it was her favourite ice lolly while Tony was bringing her closer and closer to her first of hopefully many organs.

Her body started to tense up, her legs gripping Tony tighter. He friend recognised this and slowly pulled out of her mouth just in time as her orgasm crashed through he body as she screamed out loud, she'd forgotten what this felt like and she was completely lost in the moment as she moaned so loudly they could hear downstairs.

Steve felt awkward as he could hear her through the ceiling over the sound of the football during a quieter period in the football commentary. Neither of them commented but they could both hear. Sophie was moaning loudly for several moments before Steve said something "Sounds like Sophie has another man up there" he said jokingly.

"It's unlikely she'd have another man, I'm all the man she needs" replied Chris, oh little did he know that wasn't the case.

It was approaching half time and Sophie's orgasmic world came crashing to an end as her alarm went off to indicate this so she could get back down and prepare the half time refreshments for the guys. She struggled to pull Tony's head away as she didn't want to but being late would arouse suspicions.

Sophie got dressed quickly and rushed to the kitchen to get the guys their drinks and half time snacks. She walked in the living room only to see Steve, Chris was in the downstairs toilet. It was briefly awkward as Steve had hears her but she didn't know and he didn't know the truth but Chris soon walked back in.

She sat with them for 10 minutes making small tall while it was half time, neither guy mentioning they'd heard her but just as the teams were coming back out Chris gave her a kiss and she walked back out smiling as she'd only moments before had those lips around another cock.

Walking back in the bedroom she saw Tony was now naked too, they both sat on the edge of the bed. His friends cock had gone soft again, she got undressed again while looking at their cock's. So big they were hanging down over the side of the bed.

Sophie didn't give the same strip tease she did the first time as she had just under 45 minutes to get fucked as well as possible, walking over to them she knelt down between them. Taking a cock I'm each had she began to stroke them back hard which took seconds.......

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

By *nchighMan  over a year ago

south east

oxford

More please.

bradford

loving this!!

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

limerick / clare / tipp

Very nice

runcorn

Fantastic

Stoke-on-Trent

mmmm please keep it coming

love this

Nantwich

Stopping briefly to admire the two monster black cocks she had made hard before going back to stroking them for a little longer, enjoying sliding her hands up and down them as she felt her pussy tingle. Sophie knew it was time to try one as the clock was running down. She stood up and climbed between them and onto the bed behind before lying back down.

The guys stood up to see Sophie lying there with her legs open wide showing off all of her body to them, her nerves had totally gone now as she slowly rubbed her clit as she looked at them, noticing Tony's cock twitch at the sight.

Almost in unison they moved towards her, Tony got on the end of the bed and shuffled towards her pussy with his cock standing to full attention while his friend moved towards her face. She looked at the close up view she had as his cock and big balls towered over her face. "Oooo" she suddenly gasped. Sophie had been so fixed on the BBC in front of her eyes she didn't notice that Tony was positioning his cock in place.

The gasp was his tip making contact to her pussy entrance, he left it there for a few seconds and then leaned forward to place his hands down on the bed past her legs, pushing the tip of his cock in as he did. Sophie moaned as Tony put his hands down as now more than just the tip was inside her. She now had a good few inches of it in there, she looked at him in esctasy and they continued their eye contact as he pulled it back out to the tip very slowly and then pushing it back in deeper than the first time.

Sophie was already moaning and he was only on his second stroke, Tony continued to do this slowly for a couple of minutes so allow her pussy to come to terms with it's new master but it wasn't long before he was insode her fully, his balls resting on her ass cheeks as all 12" of Tony was inside her. Sophie began to cum even though Tony was still with his cock inside her, she couldn't help it. Tony however began to slide back in and out of her slowly while she came, so much louder than last time that she was clearly heard over the football.

Down stairs Steve and Chris were still watching the game but even though neither mentioned it, it was hard to concentrate really with the noises from upstairs. They hadn't figured out what was going on but it wouldn't be long surely before Chris went up? Or did he just care more about the game to pay attention to his wife's pleasure.

Back upstairs Tony's friend realised she was loud and didn't want the fun interrupting so soon, he guided the head of his cock into her mouth for her to suck on and muffle the noises. Sophie began sucking on the head of his cock slowly, running her tongue around the underneath of it which he loved.

Thankfully Sophie's orgasm has subsided now and the mix of that and her mouth full the noises were much quieter however that wouldn't last long as Tony was starting to fuck her harder but still fairly slow. He was using long strokes though so you could hear his balls slap off her ass cheeks every time he went back in.........

Love it more please

Love it

Loving this. More please

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

bradford

limerick / clare / tipp

Mmmmm hot more please

Please more loving this

neath

Nice

cant wait for more

oxford

More please give us more.

Hot story, pls continue

Fabulous, absolutely loving this xxa

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Love it xx

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

There has to be at least on more bit

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

what was the final score ?

Awesome

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

We need the next part of this please

Cant wait for the next part mate

runcorn

This story is great

bradford

More please

By *bingdon_coupleCouple  over a year ago

abingdon

This is amazingly horny....xx

Choking for the next installment

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What happened next plz

Waiting for the next part.....

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Gutted theres no more to this x

Nantwich

Sorry for the delays in stories life has been crazy, the next part of this will be posted tonight.

Nantwich

Sophie was in heaven as Tony's 12" weapon was sliding in and out of her with these big hard strokes and she felt another orgasm building up like a Volcano ready to erupt all over him when he body suddenly gave in to the sensations she was feeling, the river began to run and she was soon cuming over his cock while still sucking his friend so this time she didn't seem as loud.

If ever there was a crash back down to reality it was when her alarm started to beep again, indicating the game had 5 minutes left to run and just like that she came back down to earth with a thud of disappointment, it's not a total loss as there was another game on after so she knew she'd be able to have more cock and hopefully get Tony's friend in her but for now she had to play the hostess for her cheating husband and his friend. She reluctantly guided Tony out of her and got dressed, fixing up her hair and makeup and went down to the kitchen to prepare the drinks.

Once in there Sophie began to prepare the drinks and a few snacks for the guys when she felt a presence in the room, she carried on making the sandwiches as it will have been Chris coming in to probably check why she wasn't in there yet when she felt a hand on the outside of her thigh followed by one on the other as they moved up until her skirt was over her ass. Sophie froze a little as she forgot to put her underwear back on and was worried Chris would question why so she didn't dare turn around.

He's a bit d*unk she thought so he would just be being a little cheeky as he had a big sex drive proven by the serial cheating when suddenly the hands let go and she heard a zip undo and jeans being pulled down. She really didn't want to have sex with him openly in the Kitchen, partly because she would be with her studs but also Steve was only in the next room but she still didn't turn around.

Moments later she felt it, it was the head of Chris hard penis being pushed inside her. Left there for a few moments before pushing it all the way in until his balls touched he clit, it felt different though not like he usually does but she put it down to being stretched upstairs moments ago. Chris now had hold of her hips as he was pounding her at a quick pace, he wasn't messing around. Still something wasn't right about how chris felt then whispered in her ear "how does this new cock feel?"

Sophie turned round and it wasn't Chris it was his best mate Steve who was balls deep in her.

"STEVE?!" ...........

Long time coming but worth waiting for

Love the story, and a wicked twist! Can't wait for the next instalment

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Oh...

Love the twist. Eagerly waiting the next part

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmm

neath

Nice

Cant wait for more!!!

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great comeback

Awesome twist!

Stoke-on-Trent

Great news that this is back, loving the story as normal

More please

oxford

dont stop please

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Amazing cum back

More please

bradford

Come on buddy

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Great story

By *pk81Man  over a year ago

Antrim

Don't leave us waiting too long !!!!!

Nice

By *im102Couple  over a year ago

guildford

Nice I liked that very horny and a nice sexy twist at the end, I hope there is more to come .

By *ussycat and CoCouple  over a year ago

Tullamore

You can't leave it there

By *lex4tinaCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Great story.. as always.. don't stop!