FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV glory hole suck

TV glory hole suck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eckywindsor OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Windsor

I was recently contacted by an ex girlfriend Lynn. Lynn is a tall busty redhead. She is pure sex on legs. She wanted me to accompany her to a swingers club she frequented. She had agreed as a result of a lost bet that she would spend the night in the glory hole. Her plan was to smuggle me into the glory hole to help her fulfill her bet.

I arrived at Lynn's flat as arranged. I was dressed as she had asked me to dress. When she opened the door, she was wearing a similar outfit. She asked me in and gave me a red wig to wear which was similar to her hair. She then touched up my makeup and applied her lipstick to you lips so that we were wearing similar makeup.

We arrived at the club early in the evening and we made our way to the glory hole. I went in and closed the door behind me. Lynn stayed outside the door and was soon joined by several of the regulars who were busy reminding her of the bet she lost and urging her to take her place in the glory hole.

After some more persuading Lynn entered the glory hole and locked the door behind her. Once inside she gave me a big kiss and a hug. Shortly afterwards our first customer arrived and pushed his cock through the hole on the left. Lynn got on her knees in front of the cock sticking through the hole. I watched as she licked the head, before slipping her lips round the head. I had always loved the way she sucked cock but this was the first time I had seen her suck another cock.

I was watching her head bob up and down on this cock. She grabbed my hand and indicated it was time for me to take over from her. I got down on my knees next to her and she put her hand on the shaft of the cock. Then allowed it to slip out of her mouth she moved her head to onside and I wrapped my lips around the cock. She let go of the shaft and quietly stood up. I was now on my knees with a mouth full of cock. I could taste the precut and he was now starting to fuck my mouth with increased urgency. Then there was a firm thrust followed by those lovely spasms and those moans men make as he shot his hot load.

I swallowed my first big load for the night and I ked his cock clean. He removed his cock from the hole. I looked to my right and there was a huge black cock poking through the hole on the right. I knew this was all mine as Lynn only goes with white guys. I moved to the right and placed my lips over this monster cock. It was quite thick it was making my jaw ache, so I was determined to get this guy off quickly.

There I was on my knees with a big black cock in my mouth. Lynn was kneeling behind me she had lifted my dress up and was playing with my ass. She had come prepared and had covered my hole in lube. She was working her fingers into me stretching me as she inserted more fingers. The sensation was awesome, I was now managing to deepthroat the cock I was sucking. His balls were slapping against my chin as he slid it in and out of my mouth. I felt him tense as he buried his cock in my throat. The first couple of spurts were deep in my throat he then started to ease his cock out as he cum. Stopping as the head was just surrounded by my lips and continued to Cum filling my mouth with his juice.

Having finished he removed his cock and immediately another one appeared through the hole. I quickly wrapped my lips around it and went about my job of sucking this new arrival. Meanwhile I was aware that Lynn removed her fingers and was applying more lube to her fingers as I had heard the sound of the lid popping open. She was now pushing her fingers back in but they felt larger and different. Then she whispered in my ear, how do you like my new strapon?

Lynn then whispered to me" I thought that as you were going to be a good girl in my place. It was only fair that I fuck that ass of yours, just like you always wanted me to" This was unexpected, but I was loving it. The strapon was big and filled me up at one end.

I realised that I had not been giving the cock in my mouth my full attention. That said he was picking up speed and was noticeably getting harder. Without altering his stroke. He began to fill my mouth with cum as Lynn fucked me with long slow strokes. I looked to my left and there was another cock poking through the hole. Lynn was walking this cock as she fucked me.

Lynn stopped fucking me and removed the strapon from my ass so that I could move to the other hole and suck the latest cock to arrive. This latest cock was at least 9 inches with a very large head. I started sucking it and Lynn was soon behind me and easing her cock back into me. She was not being as gentle as she had been earlier and was clearly enjoying fucking me.

The guy I was sucking started to speak. He said "God Lynn, you suck cock like a champ" We both recognised the voice it was Darren, a mutual friend of both of us. Darren was one of those alpha guys who had always made it very clear that he could never have sex with a man. He had always wanted to have sex with Lynn and when he had found out that I was a trannie he had made some not to kind remarks about me. He had sized the opportunity to get Lynn to give him a blowjob. This was an interesting turn of events.

Then Darren said "the blowjob is great but I would love to fuck you." Lynn stopped fucking me and said "All of this sucking has got me very turned. How would you like to fuck me in the ass?" I nearly fainted, was she trying to get him to fuck me? Darrens response was "I have often dreamed about fucking your sexy ass". I stopped sucking his cock Lynn eased out of me and helped me to my feet, She got me to turn round and when I went to object, she kissed me passionately. I bent forward and Lynn helped position his cock against my hole. He told him to be gentle as she wasn't used to having such a big cock in her ass.

This flattered his ego and he slowly buried his cock in me. The strapon had been nice but you can't beat the feel of a real cock fucking you. Lynn was watching as he fucked my ass. She had 4 fingers buried in her soaking wet pussy. She was really getting off watching me get fucked. He then stood in front of me and kissed me. She grabbed my now rock hard cock, then got on her knees and started to suck my cock as Darren fucked me.

Darren was no longer being gentle he was fucking me hard and being very verbal about how good it felt. His pace quickened then he pulled out of me and I felt the hot spurts of cum on my ass. Lynn was still sucking me so I stayed where I was my ass pressed up against the glory hole, enjoying the sensations as she sucked me. Then I felt Darren pushing his still hard cock in my ass for seconds. He felt even bigger than he did earlier. Then I heard a deep voice Say"Fuck you are tight, hope you like my big black cock in you. About time you had 12 inches of black cock in that white ass"

Suit, it wasn't Darren but after the initial surprise. I loved the way I felt so full, I looked down at Lynn, she looked up at me she was smiling with a mouth full of my cock. At the same time this black stud began to fuck me like I was his batch. This just couldn't get better. Lynn was sucking my cock with one hand buried in her pussy and the other on my ass.

Lynn took her hand off my ass and put her tinkers in my mouth so that I could lick off the cum they were covered in. She had wiped Darrens cum off my ass and was now feeding it to me. Licked her hand and fingers clean. Then she fed me her fingers from her Other hand which were covered in her pussy juice. My black stud was taking long strokes as he pounded my ass. Lynn had me at the edge. She kept bringing me to the edge then backing off. I couldn't last much longer, the fucking alone was going to make me cum. My stud was also at a point where he needed to Cum. He tried slowing up and had stopped fucking me leaving his cock buried in my ass while he tried to cool off a little.

Then it happened I started to Cum in Lynns mouth. Me cumming cased my ass to spasm around my studs cock and that was to much for him. I felt him thrust every inch he had into me as his cock exploded, pumping everything he had into me. Lynn stood up and gave me a curry kiss transferring the cum from her mouth into mine. My stud was still in me as the heavy breathing was subsiding. Lynn watched as he eased his 12 inches out of my well fucked ass, her fingers buried in her pussy.

I moved away from the hole as another cock appeared through the other hole. Lynn took her turn and sank to her knees greedily sucking the cock in front of her. I was feeling very used but happy. As I watched Lynn sucking cock. I lifted her dress from behind and she parted her legs so I could play with her pussy. Lynn grabbed my hand indicating that this guy was about to Cum. She used her hand to finish him off. I put my mouth in front of his cock touching the tip with my tongue while Lynn tossed him off. She guided his cum onto my tongue encouraging me to swallow another load.

Another cock appeared through the there hole. Lynn stood up and moved to the other hole but this time instead getting on her knees she made use of the support rail and bent over to suck this cock. I knelt behind her listed her dress and buried my tongue in her soaking wet pussy. I spotted her strapon discarded on the floor so I picked it up and eased it into her pussy. The sight before me soon had my cock rock hard. Her pussy was so wet and was easily handling the strapon. I stood behind her and leaving the strapon in place. I managed to get my cock in her pussy alongside it.

Lynn let out a muffled swoon as she felt her pussy stretched by my cock and her strapon. She was so turned on that she was hungrily devouring the cock in her mouth. I felt Lynn cumming hard, she was squinting like she had wet herself. I let the strapon slip out but continued fucking her. The guy she was sucking came in her mouth and another huge cock appeared through the other hole. I pointed the other cock out to Lynn, I was determined to see that cock fucking her wet pussy.

She obviously had the same idea so I stopped fucking her and she moved to the other hole turned her back to the hole lifted her dress and bent forward. I watched as this latest cock disappeared into her pussy. She beckoned me over and kissed me. Once again filling my mouth with cum. She bent forward using me to support her and began sucking my cock as she was being fucked. Wasn't long before I could hear those indicative grunts as the guy was cumming filling her pussy with cum.

The guy pulled out and before Lynn could move another cock appeared through the hole and into Lynns pussy. This cock was big at least 12 inches and Lynn without knowing it was experiencing her first black cock. She was enjoying the fuck so I didn't tell her it was black. I think he must have been waiting his turn and wanking while he waited as he didn't take long to Cum.

Lynn bent over in front of the other hole and began sucking another cock. I got behind her and fucked her cum filled pussy. Soon adding my load to the two other loads.Lynn indicated I should lie on the floor between her legs. She then sat on my face so that I could eat her very creamy cream pie while she sucked cock. My face was now a cum covered mess.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

horny story, yummy

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

I wet reading this horny story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. Just wow!

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome story. Would have enjoyed being on the other side of the hole not knowing which mouth was gorging on my shaft

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Wow. Love this. Wish I was there with Lyn

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Fantastic

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom